Doctor update...*Prayers please*

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree22Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 18th, 2013, 03:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have total faith that you will still get pregnant! I know bad news is really discouraging. I felt the same way with my DHs low motility news. But my doctor keeps telling me that knowing what's wrong is a GOOD thing because we can work to fix a known problem, whereas a lot of people have no clue what's wrong and they try to fix things blindly. Keep your head up!
wvufan67 likes this.
October 2013- SA revealed low motility--referred to RE
January 2014- DHs repeat SA came back "normal"! I was diagnosed with PCOS
February 2014- IUI #1 on Valentine's Day with 2 mature follicles- BFN
March 2014- BCP to clear up cysts
April 2014- IUI #2 on 4/9/14 with 3 mature follicles and 3 catching up! BFP at 10dpiui!!!!!! So thankful!!! Beta #1 @ 13 DPO- 167; Beta #2 @ 15 DPO- 384!

October 18th, 2013, 03:52 PM
jjustice12's Avatar Super Mommy
Lots an lots of prayers your way!!
wvufan67 likes this.

DS-Jesus (a.k.a J)-14yrs
DD-Heaven-12yrs
DD-Justice-8yrs
DD-Hope-4yrs
-8/2000 -9/2000 -7/25/2013
October 18th, 2013, 04:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope2Be13 View Post
I have total faith that you will still get pregnant! I know bad news is really discouraging. I felt the same way with my DHs low motility news. But my doctor keeps telling me that knowing what's wrong is a GOOD thing because we can work to fix a known problem, whereas a lot of people have no clue what's wrong and they try to fix things blindly. Keep your head up!
Thank you! that's a good point. I guess i'm lucky that she even tested me for it since we haven't tried that long. I guess it's where i had that big cyst & multiple small cysts back to back. I am just a nervous wreck waiting for the results. That's the worst part...having to wait...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjustice12 View Post
Lots an lots of prayers your way!!
thank you

October 19th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I know PCOS is a hard diagnosis to swallow. I got the same diagnosis after TTC for a year and a half. It did take another year and a half to get PG the first time because I had to figure out what worked for my body. The second time TTC it took 6mo. My boys are 23mo apart since we started trying early with the anticipation that it would take a while again. Now yesterday I got a BFP while trying to prevent pregnancy. This will make the 2 youngest right at 20 months apart.

So while it does take some tweaking of your lifestyle, and time figuring out what you need to do. PCOS is not a death sentence to motherhood. I know you will work it all out.
wvufan67 likes this.

October 19th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaHarvey View Post
I know PCOS is a hard diagnosis to swallow. I got the same diagnosis after TTC for a year and a half. It did take another year and a half to get PG the first time because I had to figure out what worked for my body. The second time TTC it took 6mo. My boys are 23mo apart since we started trying early with the anticipation that it would take a while again. Now yesterday I got a BFP while trying to prevent pregnancy. This will make the 2 youngest right at 20 months apart.

So while it does take some tweaking of your lifestyle, and time figuring out what you need to do. PCOS is not a death sentence to motherhood. I know you will work it all out.
Thank you a lot..Congrats on your pregnancy..I cried all day yesterday.. I'm trying to look at it in a positive light today.. at least if it is pcos we didn't have to try for a long time before it was found out.. We've only tried for 3 months so if it is i am blessed that it got found out so early into trying.. It's still kinda hard to think about but all of these success stories are helping me to feel better about it.. My husband is very supportive about it too so that helps..I think that it also helps having all of you lovely ladies support too!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search