What are the chances?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 20th, 2013, 09:28 PM
TKbunny's Avatar Elias's slave..err..Mommy
So a couple months ago I came back to this board because we're NTNP but more like NP Obviously we didn't get PG that cycle, or the last. My cycles have been all over the place. Last cycle I didn't even get a +OPK until CD25 It ended up being a 36 day cycle.

So anyways.. I know I haven't really Oed close to CD14 for a long time (since I had DS). But his cycle I started getting EWCM on CD14. I took an OPK and it was REALLY negative, just a hint of a line at all. The next day same time, was darker but still very negative. CD16 I tested at 5pm like I had been the last few days, and it was blaring +! DH got home last night and had a bad cold and went to bed very early so no BDing for us that night. But Saturday morning DH wanted to have some fun and so we finished up around 10:40am. I took another OPK around noon that day and it was still blaring +. The next OPK at 11pm that same night was very negative again. So I'm wondering.. what are the chances?

Do you normally O after the LH spike goes away? What if the spike was there in the morning of CD16 but I didn't see it until 5pm because that's when I had been testing? I know they say you normally O 12-36 hours after you get your first + OPK. But some people say as long as the OPK is still + you're good. Is that true you think?

I was trying to work it out in my head... SO I thought: Worse case the + was there in the morning of CD16 but I didn't see it until 5pm. So if that were the case, if I was on the shortest end of the Oing window with only 12 hours before I were to O, it would mean I Oed in the later evening of CD16. Then, again, worse case, if I were on the shortest side of the life span of the egg, 12 hours only, that would mean on CD17 the egg would be no good by sometime in the later morning. Soooo... what do you all think?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search