Year + ttc...:-(

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By hevanlynn
  • 1 Post By hevanlynn

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 26th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Hey Ladies...
So, I'm in my tww... I spent a year trying to get pregnant and not becoming so... So about 3/4 of the way through that year I discovered that I wasn't ovulating (charting and watching cm et cetera) but... of course you have to hit that year mark before anyone cares... :-/ Anyways, I went in and did all the tests along with DH... Everything was fine got an HSG done I think two months...? ago... and then as I was on day 9 already of that cycle, I couldn't start my round of clomid until next cycle... so... I waiting and low and behold I ovulated on day 17! What?! but.. alas... no BFP... :-( So I asked the doc whether or not she thought I should go ahead and take the clomid anyways just in case and she said I should... so I took my clomid... did the BD'in the day before and the day of ovulation... DH is only home on the weekends, because he travels for work... makes it pretty inconvenient... but he happened to be home those two days... so I'm now on day 6 of the 2WW and yesterday morning my temp drastically dropped from a 97.9 to 97.5... and this morning.. it did something very strange... I wake up to go pee several times in the early morning... and I temp every time... just in case the next time I'm not asleep long enough... normally it's about 4 or 430 and then again at 7... usually they are the same... This morning I woke up more than usual... my first temp was back up to 97.9 and then the next one was 97.8 then 97.7 and then I went back to sleep for another hour (an hour later than I usually temp) and it was 98.... WTH?? I have no idea.. and I was all stressed out the day before.... because it dropped... actually it dropped two days.. the day before that I woke up with 98.2... which is the highest one I've ever gotten... but then I was sick and feverish all day... so I have discarded that time because, honestly, I thought I was sick... so I have one or two depending on if that one counted drops consecutively and then loopy temps today... so I have no idea what they mean and if they are good signs or not... my first few days after ov I had super major gas like I've never had... I was very thirsty and crampy... I still am crampy... and having watery CM but the cramps aren't as constant throughout the day but they are consistant.... IDK every other month I'm like this is it... these are my symptoms... and I am for sure pregnant.... I was really feeling this was my month... but the last couple of days I've been having some depression... and not feeling as confident.... So.. words of encouragement.... stories of quick pregnancies on clomid.... ideas on my stupid temps... advice on how to post charts... et cetera.... I've been doing this alone... for a long time... and it would just be nice to have people to talk to that are going through what I am... that aren't going to tell me to just relax or it will happen as soon as I stop trying or.... any of that crap that people who don't understand say.....
Guh, thanks for listening.... I am glad I'm no longer alone... so thanks...
Hevan
October 26th, 2013, 11:55 PM
Danielle.W's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ugh TTC for that long is so so so awful and discouraging.

Hopefully your temp increase means something!!!

Mama to Valley, Lyric
Levi 9/2009 & Mara 9/2013

My Ovulation Chart

Cycle 12 (of 16) after 2nd tri miscarriage: Soy Iso take 5

October 27th, 2013, 07:05 AM
Veteran
I am crossing my fingers and toes that this month is the month for you! Stay positive! It is so stressful and people who aren't going through it don't understand Hang in there!
October 27th, 2013, 12:12 PM
Thanks guys... Just being able to get it out and have people listen is a huge deal... should have been on here a year ago..
<3
hopeful_girl55 likes this.
October 27th, 2013, 03:02 PM
*Leah*'s Avatar TTC the newfashioned way
((HUGS))...I'm sorry you have been struggling...been there, done that . As for your temps, it's important to temp at the same time every morning. Your temp will go up a little bit as you get closer to waking up. i.e. your temp going up when you slept later is what it does do. When we sleep, our temps go down. I'd ignore that later temp, because that is normal (if I wake up an hour later than usual, it's always higher) just try to temp one time each morning at the same time if you can (after 4 hours of sleep) and take it right away, before you get up to pee.

As for the temp drop. That is VERY common. It is either implantation dip, or, it can be from a progesterone drop if you are not pregnant. There is no way to tell which, except to wait it out. I get it each month as well. (and mine is a drastic drop, from 98.32 to 97.9. Your temp didn't go down that much and it could be something a simple as you sleeping with your mouth open that day to lower it a little.

Best of luck to you!!! Let us know if you have more questions
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

October 27th, 2013, 03:54 PM
~*Tina*~
Welcome! I don't have too much advice cuz I just started charting and am trying to just go withy the flow as much as possible. This place is great though, everyone is so supportive!

7/12/13 @6w

October 27th, 2013, 05:10 PM
Yes, I try to temp at the same time... but... I try to do it before I do anything else.. and it's dark in my room so I temp first and check time later... so, if it's earlier than normal i make note of it... hit the bathroom and go back to bed and temp when I get back up... My temps did go back up I'm really** hoping it was implantation... but it was on CD five and I feel that may be too early...? But... I did have an HSG and maybe that made the path more accessible? IDK.. Anyways.. hoping for my BFP soon!!!!!
hopeful_girl55 likes this.
October 28th, 2013, 08:11 AM
Sassafrass's Avatar Running Mamma
Im at a year too. Not fun at all. Hope you see your bfp soon.

Brady('97)
Olivia('98)
Gavin('00)
Jaiden('03)
Gage('05)
Sloan('10)
Silas('11)
and 3 in my heart(3/13, 6/13 & 9/13)

Cautiously expecting our precious rainbow baby 02/18/15

October 28th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I know how you feel. Month 15 and counting. Although I did have a strange AF, extremely light and not cramping like usual, and my gut is telling me I may be pregnant. But I am sure that is just my mind playing tricks on me.
I really hope you get your BFP soon. I have heard a lot of good things about clomid, so Fxd! I hope that dip was implantation!

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search