Confused!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 11th, 2013, 08:01 AM
jellybean93's Avatar Super Mommy
Ugh! Anyone have some input as to why FF has given my crosshairs? It's not just the cm because its still there without em. I mean, ff says I am 11dpo! I don't have my usual lp breast pain and my temps usually go from pretty rocky to suuuuper stable after O, so I am fairly certain I haven't O'ed. Just not sure why FF thinks I did because there really isn't a good thermal shift?

My Ovulation Chart
November 11th, 2013, 08:36 AM
~*Tina*~
yeah.. i dont know! i think fertility friend is a little off sometimes, hell, it got my cycle wrong this month I think!! it looks like you might have a temp shift the last few days possibly but cant tell for sure yet.

7/12/13 @6w

November 11th, 2013, 12:42 PM
As if charting on it's own isn't stressful enough, FF has to come along and add to it! lol

I'm so annoyed because now my mind has started with the "what IF ff is right?", I know I'm setting myself up for huge disappointment here! Just has to go and say I o'd right when bd was at perfect timing! Ok, turning into a bit of a vent sesh now :/

My Ovulation Chart
November 11th, 2013, 01:18 PM
*Leah*'s Avatar TTC the newfashioned way
I'm pretty sure it's because you marked your CP as High 3 days in a row and then had a thermal shift. If you take those CP markers out (just to see, you can put them back....) I bet it will take your crosshairs away.
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

November 11th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Some of theses sites are wrong, going by my cm my O calendar said I was fertile for 8 days lol day after af which is wrong.

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Calendar

Af came 2 Aug nz time
November 12th, 2013, 06:27 AM
Nah took all the CM and CP out, still gives CH's but just dashed ones.

My LP is 13 days long which puts AF due on Thursday (according to ff lol) so I guess I will know by then whether ff was right or not. It's just really thrown me off because I have gotten CH's before when I didn't actually O but they only lasted a few days and then ff took them away, definitely not still at "12dpo".

My Ovulation Chart
November 12th, 2013, 11:22 PM
Temp plummeted this morning, which took away my CH's

I have a feeling the weather has been stuffing my chart up, we are going into Summer here now and because it's often in-between weather we sleep with a duvet some nights and other nights just a sheet (there's no such thing as central heating here ).

I have been taking my temp ay 7am the whole time and it has been fine, now that it's going into summer and the sun rises earlier do you think I should look at temping earlier? say 6am? Do you think that would be such a huge influence?

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search