Any fertilaid users?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 18th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Super Mommy
Hi ladies. I'm alana to those who don't know me. I was diagnosed with hormone imbalance and loss of period last year and just recently was put on fertilaid... It's expensive and I wanted to see how I handled it so rather than take 3 pills a day I'm taking 1... Has anyone taken this? Any symptoms? I've been on it 5 days and have had tummy troubles and I've yet to have any symptoms of ovulation The weird part about this whole thing is I am on it to regulate my cycles and we aren't actively ttc yet but I'm hoping for an oops as we just use pull out

Thanks!

November 19th, 2013, 11:21 AM
WaitinginNJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have heard of it, but never tried it. Keep us posted!

RIP Julianna Rose-Marie Tyreesa
June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart

My Ovulation Chart
November 19th, 2013, 06:24 PM
Super Mommy
Today I am hormonal and emotional ugh...we dtd sun night and before taking the meds my period would have been due this coming Friday....so either it gave me pms since I never get it or its just making me crazy....I don't think I ever ovulated tho

November 20th, 2013, 05:22 AM
Jodimarie's Avatar Proud mommy to Kaiden!
I actually got pregnant using Fertilaid! I have PCOS and wouldnt get my periods for months and didnt ovulate. Fertilaid gave me regular cycles, I ovulated every month and on my sixth cycle of using it I got my bfp I never had any side effects from it. The stuff was a miracle worker for me so i just LOVE it lol I plan on using it again when I ttc #2 eventually Idk if it'll work correctly if your only taking one pill a day though. I just took all three at once because I couldnt remember to take it 3 separate times a day haha and it worked great for me. good luck to you I hope you get good results also!

Edit: I didnt ovulate my first month of taking it. They do tell you that it can take 3 months for it to fully start working so dont get discouraged
December 3rd 2014 !! Baby #2 due August 2015!!!

Last edited by Jodimarie; November 20th, 2013 at 05:29 AM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search