Chat Thread for December :) :)

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree57Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 30th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Sassafrass's Avatar Running Mamma
Bd Danielle, bd!!

I am pretty sure I oed. I think I actually may have oed twice. According to my temps, I oed 3 days ago. According to the god awful o pain I had yesterday afternoon, I oed yesterday. So now are at the wait and see part of the game again. Fingers and toes crossed.

I didn't go black friday shopping. Im in Canada. We do have a sort of a black friday here now, but the deals are nowhere near as good as they are in the states! I did buy new shoes for our xmas party tonight!

Brady('97)
Olivia('98)
Gavin('00)
Jaiden('03)
Gage('05)
Sloan('10)
Silas('11)
and 3 in my heart(3/13, 6/13 & 9/13)

Cautiously expecting our precious rainbow baby 02/18/15

November 30th, 2013, 01:32 PM
Danielle.W's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Got my peak today!!!

Yay! BD yesterday and I think we will tomorrow.
rusticbythesea01 likes this.

Mama to Valley, Lyric
Levi 9/2009 & Mara 9/2013

November 30th, 2013, 02:08 PM
electriclids's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel super guilty because my best friend got her BFP several weeks back, she's newly preggo and she got PG on her first try. I gave her a whole speech about how we're older and don't get disheartened if she doesn't get preggo as fast this time, etc. BAM! First cycle and she's preggo. I was super happy for her (and still am) but now that I am TTC and I just know it's not going to happen overnight for me, I feel so jealous that she was able to do it so quickly.
I also know it's selfish of me but I just want to a BFP and I know people struggle way more than I EVER have. I just feel so darn impatient!!

Ok. Thank you!! Rant over.
November 30th, 2013, 03:06 PM
MusicFanatic79's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by electriclids View Post
I feel super guilty because my best friend got her BFP several weeks back, she's newly preggo and she got PG on her first try. I gave her a whole speech about how we're older and don't get disheartened if she doesn't get preggo as fast this time, etc. BAM! First cycle and she's preggo. I was super happy for her (and still am) but now that I am TTC and I just know it's not going to happen overnight for me, I feel so jealous that she was able to do it so quickly.
I also know it's selfish of me but I just want to a BFP and I know people struggle way more than I EVER have. I just feel so darn impatient!!

Ok. Thank you!! Rant over.
Oh that can be really hard. Hopefully your time happens soon, would be pretty awesome for you guys to be due near each other.
Posgo001 likes this.

November 30th, 2013, 08:04 PM
Veteran
No shopping here... DH loves Christmas so he already bought all the gifts. I have no idea what "we" even bought my family this year! It's cute but at the same time it drives me nuts! ...and tonight the tree HAS to be done... I'm exhausted, just want to relax and he is moving all this stuff and flittering around me... It's making me dizzy. Sit down already!
Ok, I feel a little better.

My Ovulation Chart
November 30th, 2013, 08:44 PM
tiffany&co.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
All my Christmas shopping is done! I did it all on Black Friday, all online on Amazon and Kohl's. I got some really good deals. It feels good to know that's done.

Getting SO nervous to start Femara. I have no idea how it's going to make me feel. I will know by Christmas if it worked or not.

December 1st, 2013, 01:17 PM
MandyAnn's Avatar aka "JennyForrest"
I havent even started Christmas shopping. We are keeping it small this year. Just MIL, Nieces, nephew, and little brother. I'm sending out Cards to everyone else this year as well on Wednesday. Collecting home address is not easy.

So I have to say this. I'm ANGRY! I'm so upset right now. My temp plummeted this morning and I have that feeling like I got my period but nothing there yet. I'm frustrated because I did everything I could this cycle, and all for nothing! I know it does not happen over night, but I hate putting in so much effort and trying to had, and then feeling like a failure. I'm thinking CD1 will be tomorrow, maybe Tuesday. I told my Dh, I better have a baby in my arms next Christmas! If I'm not pregnant by March, I may go see an OBGYN or two and just lie and say we have been TTC for a year so we can get things thing going! That's DH idea.

All we wanted for Christmas was 2 lines and a + sign.
After 14 months of TTC we are due with our first child August 15 2015!!!
December 1st, 2013, 01:25 PM
Danielle.W's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ugh I am sad this wasn't your cycle

Temp spiked, I probably ovulated. I'm praying for a bfp!

Mama to Valley, Lyric
Levi 9/2009 & Mara 9/2013

December 1st, 2013, 01:38 PM
~*Tina*~
Got my cross hairs today! Been trying to not think about it too much this month so I haven't been around much here cuz it helps curb obsession to stay away. I shopped a little on Black Friday, just got an awesome mattress topper at kohls for $30 and a couple last gifts. We just need to pick up a couple gift cards and we are totally done!! I put up my tree and put out the outside lights today. I can't wait till my daughter is back with me so she can see it!!

7/12/13 @6w

December 1st, 2013, 01:39 PM
I really had my hopes up, maybe too much.

I really hope this is your cycle Danielle!

I was hoping to have my tree up by now, but I'm only 2/3rd done with my flooring. As soon as I can get the floors done in the kitchen, my house will be decorated. I have a lot of items that can go outside that I have never even used yet. FX it happens this weekend.

December 1st, 2013, 01:56 PM
Catchastar101, your chart looks good!

December 1st, 2013, 04:20 PM
Veteran
Thanks jennyforrest! I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high just in case, but I really hope this is it! I refuse to test though... Too afraid, lol. Time will tell!

Sorry AF showed today I hope this next cycle will turn out with a BFP for you! Maybe your Christmas gift
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

My Ovulation Chart
December 1st, 2013, 09:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am stalking your chart Catchastar! When are you testing?
Catchastar101 likes this.

December 1st, 2013, 10:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I haven't Christmas shopped at all yet :/
But the tree is up!!
& 2 weeks, 3 days until our RE appt!!! I am so anxious!
October 2013- SA revealed low motility--referred to RE
January 2014- DHs repeat SA came back "normal"! I was diagnosed with PCOS
February 2014- IUI #1 on Valentine's Day with 2 mature follicles- BFN
March 2014- BCP to clear up cysts
April 2014- IUI #2 on 4/9/14 with 3 mature follicles and 3 catching up! BFP at 10dpiui!!!!!! So thankful!!! Beta #1 @ 13 DPO- 167; Beta #2 @ 15 DPO- 384!

December 1st, 2013, 11:48 PM
Knewton's Avatar Super Mommy
Hey girls!!! I skipped Black Friday but might do a little cyber Monday shopping we got our tree up & house decorated. I'm excited for Christmas. We go to a Bavarian village here this weekend and they have an awesome Christmas festival. I'm hoping it gets my mind off TTC. This was our 5th cycle I'm 11 dpo no signs of pregnancy and I got a zit which is a sign for my period. Yuck!
December 2nd, 2013, 12:19 AM
Fist Pumping Champ
AF is due either today or tomorrow and I've been having the weirdest CM ever. No pregnancy signs here - just (TMI) blood-tinged CM. Some of it's pink, some red, and some brown. It's only when I wipe though. I've never had this before an AF before so I'm confused. BFN - tested this morning (yesterday morning? It's 2 a.m. here) but I've never gotten positives before CD28. Today (tomorrow? lol) would be CD28 and I have a stash of cheapies, 1 e.p.t., and 1 ClearBlue. I really want to take one tonight but I'm going to want to kick myself in the a** if it's a BFN.

Whaaaaat is that CM about?? Oh, and I have NO idea how many DPO I am. I could be 12DPO if I O'ed on CD15 but if I O'ed on CD17 (like I did with my other two PGs) I'd be 10DPO. I'm so confused

/endrant (Forgive me, it's late.)

May 2013 - Ectopic pregnancy
July 2014 - Miscarriage

December 2nd, 2013, 08:40 AM
Sassafrass's Avatar Running Mamma
I haven't bought one xmas gift! I really am a slacker, but work well under pressure! lol

5dpo today. Nothing major going on. Ive had sore bb's since 2dpo. So the wait is on

Brady('97)
Olivia('98)
Gavin('00)
Jaiden('03)
Gage('05)
Sloan('10)
Silas('11)
and 3 in my heart(3/13, 6/13 & 9/13)

Cautiously expecting our precious rainbow baby 02/18/15

December 2nd, 2013, 08:48 AM
Veteran
Had a terrible night. I was so tired I was in bed by 7 pm, but I couldn't fall asleep. I was too hot or I couldn't stop thinking. My temps are whacked because of it too, ugh. 9 dpo, and I really want to know but figure it would be best to wait.

My Ovulation Chart
December 2nd, 2013, 09:08 AM
~*Tina*~
i just realized that AF is due next friday the 13th. how fitting....

7/12/13 @6w

December 2nd, 2013, 09:26 AM
Posgo001's Avatar Veteran
I'm new to this--only the first month of TTC after a tubal reversal surgery, and already I can start to understand how frustrating this whole process is! It is supposed to be fun, but it is starting to become a part time job!!! I'm pdo 7 or 9 (between fertility friend and OPKs, I'm real confused on when I O'd).

I over-analyze EVERY thing!!!

I gave up alcohol 3 months before we started TTC...I became gluten-free last month...I gave up caffeine (except that one morning cup of coffee)...and I would give my right arm for a diet coke right now & don't ask me what I'd do for a glass of wine...I eat a big leafy green salad with salmon every day for lunch (I think I'm sprouting gills).....Could anyone tell me what my DH has given up?!?! If I didn't love him as much as I do, I'd probably stab him with a fork for WHATEVER he is eating, lol!

If I have a pelvic twinge, with one part of my mind, I'm thinking "what's that?"...I swear the other half of my mind is laughing at me while saying "it's gas, you big dummy!"

If I use the bathroom, I am looking for the slightest tinge of what could be implantation bleeding...& don't think I haven't googled what that looks like (gross, I know, Lol!)

I check my boobs to see if they are the slightest bit sore--nope! Then, I think "well I have implants...maybe they won't be as sensitive"....you should come visit me in denial, it is a great place to be!

I have 2 FRER tests that I feel that I can almost guarantee will burn a whole in the bathroom drawer by Saturday, if I don't use them!!!

This 2ww is for the flippin birds!!!

Just when I think I will just switch gears and focus on the holidays, I remind myself that I turn 42 on Christmas day...my eggs are going to expire soon if I don't go ahead and use them!!!!

Ok..End of rant!!! Thanks for letting me vent before I exploded into one big messed up pile of hormones!

I think I'll just go out Christmas shopping today...time to start anyway! A little retail therapy never hurt anyone, right?!?

Paula
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search