Chat Thread for December :) :)

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree57Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 2nd, 2013, 08:52 AM
Veteran
A bit of good news, DH's S/A came back today and its good! Thank God! ...but now I'm off to work because someone called in, dumb. I hope my temps stay up tomorrow and then I'll probably test the earliest on the 4th, the day AF is supposed to show but with this late ovulation who knows. At least we know the swimmers are good
rusticbythesea01 likes this.

My Ovulation Chart
December 2nd, 2013, 09:03 AM
topato's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i had what i am pretty sure was ib on friday, and am now convinced i'm pregnant. but the night before, i actually told my husband that i didn't think this was our month.

we were supposed to have our cable cancelled last week because we're switching to hulu/netflix. i sat at home for hours waiting for the dude to come over and pick up the cable boxes. he had said he'd be here between 1 and 3, and when he still hadn't shown at 4, my husband called. they had decided to reschedule us for today, dec 2.

hey, thanks for telling us. my husband was like, we cancelled on november 19, if you don't come and pick this up, we'd better not get charged for another month. it's not our fault. and they assured us that no, we weren't going to get any more bills.

well, we got another bill for november into december. the boxes aren't even connected anymore, they're sitting on my kitchen table! and they didn't give us a window for when the guy is going to show up today, so i'm fricken stuck here again, til lord knows when.

...so pissed.
December 2nd, 2013, 09:19 AM
electriclids's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ugggh! Cable companies are the worst. Sorry!! Definitely get on the phone with them.
I work at Zappos.com so it's CYBER MONDAY today and I'm working 4 hours of overtime. We are definitely staffed well because it's not too crazy busy today. Easy money

I am antsy to test, I have a couple days left but my IC's aren't here yet, and I'm not sure if I'll buy one or wait. I guess maybe AF will make the decision for me. I hope she stays away. FX!
December 2nd, 2013, 10:01 AM
Fist Pumping Champ
Ugh, I HATE when they don't give you a window. Like you have nothing better to do other than to sit there all day and wait for them. And when they do give you a window they tend to come a minute or two before the end of that window. Sooo annoying!

May 2013 July 2014
December 2nd, 2013, 10:33 AM
gah! i called, and they were like, between 1 and 3. ...he showed up at 12:30. i'm glad i didn't run to the post office like i was going to, lol!
December 2nd, 2013, 11:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
If my opks & temps don't straighten up i may blow a fuse

December 2nd, 2013, 07:59 PM
Veteran
Today sucked. I'm just gonna say it. Sucked, sucked, sucked! I cried at work twice, had a patient go postal on me, and I'm so tired and sore I can barely move. Oh how I wish I will get a BFP this week to make it all worth it, otherwise I might just crumble into a million pieces.

My Ovulation Chart
December 2nd, 2013, 08:23 PM
KASHWORTH's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hopefully you do get your you have a lot of patience, I would have tested a million times by now
Catchastar101 likes this.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
December 2nd, 2013, 08:58 PM
Danielle.W's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope that my temps are up higher tomorrow so my ovulation can be confirmed

Mama to Valley, Lyric
Levi 9/2009 & Mara 9/2013

My Ovulation Chart

Cycle 12 (of 16) after 2nd tri miscarriage: Soy Iso take 5

December 2nd, 2013, 10:56 PM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm buying myself a christmas gift this year box of chocolates not sharing with anyone
wvufan67 likes this.

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Calendar

Af 31 Aug nz time
December 2nd, 2013, 11:15 PM
JennyForrest's Avatar 2014 IS OUR YEAR!
Ugh. Total vent warning.

I'm soooo stressed! Does not help that today is CD1 and I have killer cramps and gas that could clear a room. I have horrible PMS and could kill the next person I see.

I'm starving but nothing taste good. I have finals this week and next, plus several projects due. Just took me over an hour to find my notebook, somehow it was crammed under the junk drawer.

My house is a mess! Everything from the dining room is in the living room since we are doing the floors. I want to get it done, but don't have the 8+ hours to do it until this weekend.

DH did not take the garbage out 2 days ago like he said he would and since I turned the heat up this afternoon, the house smells AWFUL!

If my cat tried to scratch my couch one more time, I might cut his hands off!

And to top it all off, one of my besties just called to tell me he and his wife have separated.

Vent over..

December 3rd, 2013, 06:52 AM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
I think the wait to O is worse than the tww!!!!!

But we just got joint custody of DF's son, so taking care of him is calming my nerves from ttc a little bit, he's 1.
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
December 3rd, 2013, 07:16 AM
i got a bfn this morning with fmu, but now my cervix is super high and very firm. i'm (i think) 10dpo! wth??
December 3rd, 2013, 08:02 AM
Veteran
I think I'm gonna break and just test soon. My boobs hurt really bad and they never do and I'm getting waves of nausea in the morning. I really hope this is it and not some mind psycho body thing!
SassyMama and hopeful_girl55 like this.

My Ovulation Chart
December 3rd, 2013, 05:44 PM
You should test tomorrow catchastar! TEST TEST TEST!!!

The wait to O IS worse than the 2WW for me too!!!

I HATE IT!

So my temps are going down. I could cry. Please God let them be up tomorrow If they go down anymore FF is going to take my CH away. I can't let them do that

Mama to Valley, Lyric

My Ovulation Chart

December 3rd, 2013, 05:54 PM
Veteran
I know! I didn't ovulate till cd20, and the wait sucked! FX your temps go back up! I'm so afraid to test to be honest. It's like I would rather hold on to my own "hopes" instead of getting an answer, plus I'm only 10dpo, isn't that too early? It is killing me though wondering!

My Ovulation Chart
December 3rd, 2013, 06:02 PM
I'm laying in my bed, in my cold house with a heater on me. I said I'd get out of bed at 5 and work on dinner but it's 5:02 and I'm still here I feel so lazy!

I think you should test tomorrow 11dpo is late enough

12 dpo is for sure late enough lol!

Mama to Valley, Lyric

My Ovulation Chart

December 3rd, 2013, 09:37 PM
JennyForrest's Avatar 2014 IS OUR YEAR!
Catchastar101, I want you to test soooo bad! I could use some good news! :-)

I just have to say, holly cow, OPK's are expensive. I didn't realize how much I paid last cycle since I bought so many things at once. I bought a 7 pack of Wallgreens OPKs, $21! They had the drip strip onces but I dont like those. I like the easy pee on for 5 seconds ones. :-)

December 3rd, 2013, 09:57 PM
Fist Pumping Champ
I'm so confused. AF was due yesterday but never showed. BUT - I've been having that pinkish/brownish-tinged CM since Friday. I've been testing and all I've got are BFNs. I don't feel pregnant - not tired, boobs don't hurt, nothing. But where the heck is AF? Ohhh you nasty witch! I know I said I didn't want her to show up but at least send a BFP in her place I don't know if I should consider CD1 to be Friday or just keep waiting..?

May 2013 July 2014
December 4th, 2013, 07:18 AM
~*Tina*~
sassymama, i'd keep waiting till its full flow day. Ive had AF trick me like that before, but maybe you could still be prego? idk!

Danielle, my temp went to the coverline the other day and my crosshairs went to dotted lines. my chart is pretty ugly this month!! waiting to see what your temp did today!

7/12/13 @6w

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search