Chat Thread for December :) :)

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree57Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 4th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Okay, I really just need to vent to someone who will understand. And you don't have to read the whole thing, its long and boring.

AF is stilling visiting so of course I am more irritable than usual. My SO has been making me soo mad I just want to punch him.
It started with the day I got AF. I had stayed home from work and started mid-day (coincidence that I stayed home) so I was all alone and sad. I texted SO and he never said a single thing about getting AF and not being pregnant just no response. So yesterday CD2 we are laying in bed and he is trying to DTD. We have when AF was visiting before but usually in the shower. I told him I was cramping and felt like crap. So of course he just lays there after that, doesn't want to cuddle, isn't talking. Then my show comes on and we start watching it. He starts to fall asleep 15 min in.. So I start to shut it off and he freaks out and say what are you doing I said shutting it off your sleeping and I don't want you to miss anything. He said w.e I wasn't sleeping. BLAH BLAH BLAH. So we started arguing (literally about nothing) he says he going to get up shut the lights off and go outside to smoke. Well he falls back asleep. At this point I am just pissed off so I got up and shut the lights off. He wakes up and freaks out again. Well I will speed it up cause this is turning into a book, he goes out and comes back in and is trying to be all sweet and tells me to turn the show on. Well I know as soon as I do he is going to fall back asleep because I know him and I don't want to watch another 15 min and have to shut it off. So we continue bickering and he ends up telling me that every time I get mad I am over reacting 10x what I should be... and that I freak out of over everything, I am either happy or ripping someones head off....

So basically he thinks I am some raging ****** and I can't control my anger. Well maybe if you payed a little attention to what is going on, you would know all I want is for you to acknowledge that I got AF and it sucks we aren't pregnant and soon we will be at a year and a half. And I would like it if you were didn't try to DTD when you should know that I am upset when I said "I am really upset about AF this month it sucks" in a text message. And that when you say I "overreact" to everything you are completely invalidating my feelings and you clearly don't get this at all.

Omg I feel so much better. For all those that got through that thanks. I just really don't have anyone else to talk to about this stuff.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
December 4th, 2013, 11:06 AM
dlammers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry you had to have that argument hopeful. I have had arguments with DH sort of like that too. When AF shows, it's really hard to explain how we are feeling and why we are feeling that way, but we still need to talk about it and get comfort. And it sucks when our SO's are oblivious to what's going on.

I agree also, that waiting to O is so hard. I really wish I had normal length cycles...these 40-50 day cycles are getting really old.
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

December 4th, 2013, 11:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes so oblivious! Why does he have to be the strong silent type. And I wish I didn't have to spell everything out to him all the time. UGH! Men..

And I agree about waiting to O. At least once I am in the TWW I know I have done all I can and I have to just let nature take its course. Waiting to O I am always worried if I am doing something wrong. So definitely agreed!
rusticbythesea01 likes this.

December 4th, 2013, 11:18 AM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
Ughh, sorry your going through this. I'm upset af came too. I really hope this is our month.

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
December 4th, 2013, 11:22 AM
~*Tina*~
oh man that sucks sam! i wouldve been pretty upset with him too. i absolutely HATE when the male tries to make you feel like your feelings mean nothing and you're jsut raging because of hormones or something. like you have no right to be upset about something. honestly it sounds like he was the one being a brat with falling asleep and stuff. besides all that, ignoring a text where you said you were upset??? dude... i'd be so pissed off!!!

7/12/13 @6w

December 4th, 2013, 11:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you! I just hate when he makes me feel like I have no right to be upset. He falls asleep like that all the time. And he will always deny that he was sleeping. "I just had my eyes closed for like 2.2 seconds" Oh okay and I just happened to look over during those 2.2 sec long enough to hear snoring...SUREEEE. And I think he just wants to act like there isn't a problem with us TTC. Like its normal that its taking longer. Idk, I know it upsets him I just don't get why he acts like this about it.
And honestly he was being a brat last night because he half asleep and just being a jerk.

December 4th, 2013, 11:41 AM
electriclids's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aww I am so sorry that happened! I can totally relate. Men are just wired SO differently from us. You never know, this could be his response to having another cycle not work out. Its stressful for everyone!! Men are just so much worse at explaining their emotions.

Hang in there!! {{hugs}}
December 4th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thank you ladies, seriously from the bottom of my heart. I was so down today because of all this and you all made me feel so much better. I don't really have many women IRL I can talk to about stuff like this.
aStarIsBorn likes this.

December 4th, 2013, 11:52 AM
I'm glad we can be here for you. I don't really have anyone to talk to either about this. When I try to talk to people they look at me like I'm crazy and say that it will happen when it's meant to. I hate it when people say that

December 4th, 2013, 11:59 AM
topato's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
my dh doesn't want me taking any more tests for at least a few days. i've been doing one a day, but he thinks i'm overdoing it, lol. i think he doesn't want me disappointed.

anyway, by my count, i am 11dpo today, and should be dying to pee on something. but i was able to control the urge! i feel like, if i o'd on cd 14 and had implantation on cd20, i should have gotten a bfp by now. it's cd25!

and, i'm starting to get the feeling that i might *not* have o'd at cd14 despite my weird spotting. actually... checking cm and position, there's a chance i'm gearing up to o now? ...i'm definitely not gearing up for af.

you ladies were right... post partum cycles are bizarre.
December 4th, 2013, 12:06 PM
Veteran
Ok, I'm gonna test on the 8th. That's the estimated date AF should arrive according to FF. Today is cd31, and 11dpo so I should get a clear result by then! Four days.... I can do this. Come on BFP!!! FX

My Ovulation Chart
December 4th, 2013, 12:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well you chart looks amazing!! Good luck girl! Fxd for that BFP
Catchastar101 likes this.

December 4th, 2013, 12:19 PM
electriclids's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Luckily I have a good friend who JUST got PG after trying for 5-6 cycles and another friend who has been trying for 6+ cycles so its awesome to have someone to shoot an OCD symptom check text to lol!
December 4th, 2013, 12:34 PM
~*Tina*~
i just had some light brown CM when i wiped..... what the heck? im only 6dpo, its too early for pre-AF spotting (i always have it and it looked just like it!). i know everyone is gonna say implantation spotting but... im so freaking SCARED to get my hopes up!! i had spotting around ovulation time last month but not after (till just before AF). ahhhh!! the 2ww is getting to me! OH! and my boobs are sore!! that hasnt happened in the 2ww since my miscarriage! if nothing else, maybe it means my body is back to normal!

7/12/13 @6w

December 4th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Veteran
I hate the tww! Each morning you wake up and it's like the journey to the bathroom is like walking to your judgement. As a control freak I can't stand not being able to do anything! I hope everything goes well for you and it's just IB! FX for you!

My Ovulation Chart
December 4th, 2013, 01:39 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catchastar101 View Post
I hate the tww! Each morning you wake up and it's like the journey to the bathroom is like walking to your judgement. As a control freak I can't stand not being able to do anything! I hope everything goes well for you and it's just IB! FX for you!
Your chart looks GREAT!!!!! POAS sooner then that. If my chart looked like this, I'd POAS now!lmao

December 4th, 2013, 01:41 PM
MandyAnn's Avatar aka "JennyForrest"
I don't know how you can wait that long! Your chart looks so good! I would POAS today. But that's just me. :-)

Thank you Mrs.Black2006 for my perfect siggy!

All we wanted for Christmas was 2 lines and a + sign.
After 14 months of TTC we are due with our first child August 15, 2015!!!

12/7 15dpo BFP

12/17 Ultrasound #1 5w4d 80 bpm
12/21 HCG 6w1d 63,908
12/23 2nd HCG 6w3d 85,367
12/29 Ultrasound #2 7w2d
December 4th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Danielle.W's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulate

Heading to my dr to check my blood and see for sure.

This is so upsetting

Mama to Valley, Lyric
Levi 9/2009 & Mara 9/2013

December 4th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Why do you think you didn't ovulate? Hopefully the dr. can give you some answers and put your mind at ease. Good luck and keep us posted.

December 4th, 2013, 02:51 PM
Danielle.W's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Because my only high temp (97.3) was after a disturbance in my sleep. That day I thought about disregarding it but thought I shoukd go up but I'm not. If it's taken out ff says no ovulation my husband says my low temps are bc our house is so cold but I'm not convinced

Mama to Valley, Lyric
Levi 9/2009 & Mara 9/2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search