Chat Thread for December :) :)

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree57Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 27th, 2013, 11:03 PM
Danielle.W's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Chat Thread! Post whatever, whenever. judgement free zone

__________________________________________________ ________________________________

I might just be obsessed with these

But can we have a chat thread? I loved the confessions post, and I think part of it was because there was just a thread that I could vent to with out making a huge post and feeling like a pity party'er every day LOL!

Chat thread? Where we can post whatever whenever?

Mama to Valley, Lyric
Levi 9/2009 & Mara 9/2013

My Ovulation Chart

Cycle 12 (of 16) after 2nd tri miscarriage: Soy Iso take 5

Last edited by Danielle.W; November 29th, 2013 at 12:51 PM.
November 28th, 2013, 08:26 AM
Sassafrass's Avatar Running Mamma
Im in!

Right now, Im frustrated and irritated with my OPK's. I just buy the cheap dollar store tests and I've never had an issue with them.

On cd 11 it was a fairly dark line, but not +. CD 12 in the am, it was what i would call +. CD 12 in the afternoon and evening it was -. CD 13 in the am, + again. And in the afternoon -. Yesterday, they were what I would call negative again all day.

I get a temp rise this am. And I also get another + opk. Like wth is going on?!

Brady('97)
Olivia('98)
Gavin('00)
Jaiden('03)
Gage('05)
Sloan('10)
Silas('11)
and 3 in my heart(3/13, 6/13 & 9/13)

Cautiously expecting our precious rainbow baby 02/18/15

November 28th, 2013, 09:59 AM
jellybean93's Avatar Super Mommy
I'd be in too! I also noticed on the TTCYF thread (I really learned a lot from these guys haha!!) that they have a new daily thread like "Monday moans and *something else that sounds good with that but I cant remember now*" or "Wednesday whines and wahoos" Then again I'd probably end up posting more whines than anything because I generally don't like being negative and positive at the same time! haha

My Ovulation Chart
November 28th, 2013, 10:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'd be on board with that! I thought the confession post was a fun way for us to vent without judgement and get out the stresses of ttc!

November 29th, 2013, 11:17 AM
KASHWORTH's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadySass View Post
Im in! Right now, Im frustrated and irritated with my OPK's. I just buy the cheap dollar store tests and I've never had an issue with them. On cd 11 it was a fairly dark line, but not +. CD 12 in the am, it was what i would call +. CD 12 in the afternoon and evening it was -. CD 13 in the am, + again. And in the afternoon -. Yesterday, they were what I would call negative again all day. I get a temp rise this am. And I also get another + opk. Like wth is going on?!
That's frustrating! I would watch what your temp does and base your O date off of that.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
November 29th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Ok! I'll just change the title of this thread

I'm CD 16 and got a high reading on the CB test today. I went with the more $$ ones this month when I was getting ZERO lines on my internet OPK's, and still, today almost N LINE but a high reading on the CB. So I'm glad I did it!

Mama to Valley, Lyric

My Ovulation Chart

November 29th, 2013, 01:03 PM
tiffany&co.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Better get busy Danielle! AF showed today. I'm not mourning like usual on CD1 because I knew based on my 7 day progesterone test that I wasn't pregnant. I'm hoping my low P is the explanation for it taking so long for me to get pregnant. Excited and nervous to start Femara on Monday!!!

November 29th, 2013, 04:30 PM
MusicFanatic79's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hiiii ladies, hope you don't mind me popping in!

Anyone do any Black Friday shopping today?

November 29th, 2013, 04:39 PM
KASHWORTH's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I did not do Black Friday shopping today.. I stayed home and watched all the YouTube videos of people fighting at Walmart, hahaha
KC Drymalla likes this.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
November 29th, 2013, 04:41 PM
JennyForrest's Avatar Hoping & Praying
I love this idea. No I didn't do any blackfriday shopping at all. I'm pretty tapped out after doing the floors in our house.

To be honest, I'm beyond stressed. I think I need to stop buying HPT so that I can't take them all the time. I never knew how long a month was until we started TTC. I'm not sure what my plan will even bee next cycle. AF is due Tuesday/Wednesday so I need to figure it out fast. I rather just go to NTNP but DH and I dont DD often enough to get any results. At least when temping I know when we need too.

I need to get my stress under control though. I've gained about 5 pounds in the last 2 months just from stress eating. I may just go back to a really strict diet with lots of juicing and working out really hard again, and when it happens it happens. Ugh, this sucks.
November 29th, 2013, 05:32 PM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
least this time of year, I am stressed over Christmas more than ttc lol
rusticbythesea01 likes this.

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Calendar

Af 31 Aug nz time
November 29th, 2013, 06:16 PM
The idea of Christmas has me anything but stressed! My baby brother is flying into visit me and I can't wait for him to get here! I'm hoping him being here will get my mind off of TTC.
November 29th, 2013, 11:00 PM
I am starting to feel stressed and I'm really ready to have my ovulation confirmed so I can stop worrying about catching the egg and start obsessing over if I'm pregnant or not.

I DID go black friday shopping

I feel you Jenny. As soon as I start testing I get really really obsessed and stressed!

Mama to Valley, Lyric

My Ovulation Chart

November 29th, 2013, 11:13 PM
I might have DH hide my HPT! I never thought I would dread DTD.

What deals did you get for black friday?
November 29th, 2013, 11:17 PM
I bought some serving dishes at Kohls that were on sale for 19.99, 3 sets. A big white ceramic bowl, a ceramic 3 tiered plate thing and 4 square serving dishes/bowl things.

Also I got an awesome nativity set for $40! Really modern, I love it!

And a picture frame collage thing, also a couple things were crossed off my list for Christmas gifts. But mostly I bought things for myself LOL!

I know how you feel about the hpt. I get so obsessed that I'll start taking 3+ a day. It's insane. I'm going to try to hold off until 9dpo this time!

Mama to Valley, Lyric

My Ovulation Chart

November 29th, 2013, 11:34 PM
Keep an eye out on kohls adds. Last year I went for blackfriday, not even 2 weeks later the items were less money. What I did was have those same items listed in my Kohls online shopping cart so I can track prices. On a watch I ended up saving another $80 2 weeks later. Had no problem getting the better price.
Danielle.W likes this.
November 30th, 2013, 12:08 AM
How did you get the money back??

Mama to Valley, Lyric

My Ovulation Chart

November 30th, 2013, 03:18 AM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
I went Black Friday shopping....we went to 2 walmarts for a 50'' flatscreen & they gave tickets out for it 2 hrs before the paper said they were, false advertising! We went to Target & stood in line for an hr till they opened & got a 42'' for around $300. I also got a picture collage thing, new christmas ornaments, and we got our tree up early this yr!

I am getting frustrated ttc too. It's only cycle 2 trying, but I was under the impression it would happen just like that since it did my dd & DF & me BD'ed 9 TIMES in my fertile window....what the heck, what are his soldiars doing in there? There were more than enough to get the job done....what are they stupid or something?! Or did I have a rooten egg!?

Aghhh, I'm already tired of obsessing tips on ttc while waiting to O, then ways to help implantation, then dpo symptoms in tww.....and I know I'll do it again this cycle.
November 30th, 2013, 03:47 AM
Regular
Hiya Ladies! Hope you don't mind me stopping in and ranting along with you all...I'm still fairly new and trying to get into the groove of things.

So first off I'm FRACKING TICKED off at my body... well partly due to the lack of antibacterial sanitizer at my step son's school! He managed to bring home this God awful virus! It starts with a URI and then when you think you are getting somewhat better, a stomach bug attacks you like no tomorrow and you violently puke for hours on end...This little gem resulted in both my child and my husband in the ER getting nausea meds and IV fluids. Now what is ticking me off about my body you ask...yea, I've got the URI and snotting so bad that my nose could out do Rudoulf! I've been running a fever off and on for the past few days and my temps are all thrown off or I wasn't able to take my temp. Now I can't even see what the heck is going on with my body.

I refused to go shopping Friday, not because of the whole "if you shop on Thanksgiving/Black Friday, you are making a retail worker missout on their family" thing, but because I'd much rather stay at home, snuggled under a blanket, wearing my favorite leggings/shirt, having my coffee, hair a mess, no make up, cyber monday extravaganza because I'd so much rather pay the shipping because it's worth my sanity! LOL! Not to mention, most sites offer free shipping during the holidays. I'd be happier to run into the store, snag adorable wrapping paper, spools of ribbon, bows, tags while I wait for my packages. I can't handle the crowds!

Hope everyone had a happy turkey day and if you did shop, you got great deals! Can't wait to really get to know you all better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticbythesea01 View Post

BD'ed 9 TIMES in my fertile window....what the heck, what are his soldiars doing in there? There were more than enough to get the job done....what are they stupid or something?! Or did I have a rooten egg!?
Steph, I'm sure you know but if you BD every day, especially that many times during a 3-5 day window, you can actually lessen your chances. You should BD every other day. It gives your DH a chance to rebuild up his little guys supply. I hope you catch that eggie!

My Ovulation Chart
November 30th, 2013, 05:50 AM
MusicFanatic79's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope you feel better, Kasey. That sucks!!

I also went shopping. I got a Keurig and was super stoked about it- was the $150 one, I got it for $94. And 24 free k-cups with it. Loving my coffee this AM!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search