something weird happened!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 2EverAfter

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 30th, 2013, 10:28 PM
JackieV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
.... While dtd tonight. If you don't choose to read on, I get it!

So I went to get on top and got a little dizzy. No big deal probably a lot of blood flow changing during this time

So as I am about to 'get there' It's interrupted by major dizziness. I collapsed on DH and almost passed out. Like the room and bed were spinning and I got tunnel hearing.... If any of you know what it feels like to pass out.... I was there.

Has anyone else ever experienced this? I have NEVER and it kind of freaked me out!!! And now I'm nervous there is something wrong with me

plus it was a rude interruption! Lol

Last edited by JackieV; November 30th, 2013 at 10:30 PM.
December 1st, 2013, 05:26 AM
jellybean93's Avatar Super Mommy
I have gotten dizzy during sex but never that bad... Had you eaten enough? Taken anything that may have lowered your blood pressure?

I don't think you need to worry about it unless it happens again

My Ovulation Chart
December 1st, 2013, 07:21 AM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
I get that every now & then & it's scary, I have to tell him to stop & my ears start ringing really bad & I feel like I'm gonnapass out any second. It's weird. I don't know what it's from but it might be low blood pressure. Do you have a sinus infection? When my sinuses are real bad, my ears do that & I get dizzy real easy.

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
December 1st, 2013, 09:20 AM
I get sinus infections and upper respiratory infections frequently and have never had it happen bwfore. However I don't know if I have one now... my allergies seem a little off but nothing severe. Maybe I'm just making something out of nothing.... who knows....
December 1st, 2013, 11:20 AM
electriclids's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That is definitely weird! Although I wouldn't worry unless it happens more than once.
December 2nd, 2013, 02:59 PM
2EverAfter's Avatar Super Mommy
I've had this happen before.. its scary! I think it may be hyperventilation? Causes dizziness/tunnel vision etc.
rusticbythesea01 likes this.

December 2nd, 2013, 03:21 PM
Knewton's Avatar Super Mommy
I get dizzy and shaky after I O and figured its from your blood going to other areas… hopefully it was just a fluke! Maybe you were breathing really fast and it was causing a lack of oxygen
December 2nd, 2013, 08:57 PM
LaughALittle's Avatar Super Mommy
Okay I don't want to get your hopes up but last year I was pregnant I had a similar dizzy episode. I was 4-6 dpo and I was cooking at the stove. I started feeling light headed and it got worse over the period of 3-5 minutes. I couldn't focus and my legs were turning jelly. I told DH I had to go lay down ASAP. He walked me to bed and I laid there about 30 minutes closing my eyes off and on. 45 minutes later it was business as usual , day went on as normal. It was so freaking weird and We thought something was seriously wrong that day but Dh H was like your pregnant ! I got a bfp 5 or 6 days later.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
December 2nd, 2013, 09:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was going to say the same thing ^^

December 2nd, 2013, 10:50 PM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
could be the heat, its been so hot here

af came dec 18 Fri nz time, cycle 25
December 3rd, 2013, 12:24 AM
Well I appreciate everything ladies! After everything I've read, unless it happens agin, I am going to blame it on dehydration or my unfortunately not great diet. If it happens again, I will definitely be heading to my doctor for a visit.

I can tell you, I am not pregnant for sure. I just had my 2nd MC andq d&c less than 3 weeks ago (my first one was on 8/5) and we are using condoms. This was only the third time dtd since the procedure. I wish that was it! but I still have about 2 cycles before we will ttc again... my OB wants to do blood work to see why I can seem to get pregnant easily but then cannot sustain pregnancy past about 7.5 weeks.

And the heat? Definitely not. We are in northwest indiana.. it's freezing right now! Lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search