Family in town during fertile window

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Libby22
  • 1 Post By Danielle.W
  • 1 Post By MandyAnn

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 2nd, 2013, 05:01 PM
MandyAnn's Avatar aka "JennyForrest"
My brother is coming in to town in 2 weeks!!! I'm so excited to see him!

He will be here from the 14th to the 24th, and my fertile window is predicted 12th-19th!! I'm thinking I will O on the 14th or 15th. I honestly don't think DH will be able to perform with my little brother in the next room. Dh is not very adventurist either, so no sneak into the garage or in the shower. He's a very strict, only in the "marital bed" kind of guy.

Thank you Mrs.Black2006 for my perfect siggy!

All we wanted for Christmas was 2 lines and a + sign.
After 14 months of TTC we are excited to welcome
our first child August 15, 2015!!!

December 2nd, 2013, 05:32 PM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would get DH to put sperm in a cup and frezze it till o day, even if it don't for you could say you try

or just bed anyway,
rusticbythesea01 likes this.

Af came Jan 14 weds nz time, cycle Few more cycles and then I will give up ttc
December 2nd, 2013, 05:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to momopotamus Send a message via MSN to momopotamus
Tell him ya gotta do what ya gotta do Remind him what its going to be like trying to BD with your kids in the next room LOL Who knows, maybe it'll be hotter since you have to be quiet and sneak around like you're teenagers again :-)

TTC #4 since 9/2013 150mg Clomid BFP 5/22/14! Stick Bean Stick!
We have a heartbeat :-) EDD 1/30/15! It's A Girl! SHE'S HERE! Lillian Emma Born 1/9/15 @37wks 6lbs 8oz

December 2nd, 2013, 09:54 PM
LaughALittle's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh you totally have to take up the challenge ! Get down to VS or Fredrick's of Hollywood and make it so he CANT POSSIBLY say no. Act like it's no big deal they are there, business as usual. Maybe if he sees you are calm and comfortable , paying no mind, he might follow along. I agree with momopotamus ! Quiet and no noise can be a turn on. Good luck !! Hope you get your bfp

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
December 2nd, 2013, 10:06 PM
Danielle.W's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Rape him? JK

But, maybe he can give you some in a cup? And you can put it in. Or send your brother to the store a few times

I'd honestly be completely honest with my brother. Look, we're trying to have a baby. i'm ovulating the week you're here. Do you think you can disapear for like 30 minutes on these days? Run to the store or whatever?

Maybe that will help

Mama to Valley, Lyric
Levi 9/2009 & Mara 9/2013
December 2nd, 2013, 10:15 PM
I hope it all works out. I have to figure out a way to be more quiet! DH said he will not have any problems and that we need to just do it no matter what. My DH will be working 12 hour shifts the whole time my brother is here, and I'm off work, so we will be staying up late while my DH sleeps.

This is my DH's plan: Every night BD and tell my brother that we always talk for a half hour before bed.

Not sure how that will work! I disappear for 30 or so minutes and come back out all flush with my hair a mess. Yeah.... How awkward would that be!? Guess what, we are pregnant, and the baby was conceived while you were in the living room thinking I was tucking in my DH!

Maybe we can some how work in a few morning BD, but I'm not really up to it at 5am!

Defiantly don't want ANYONE knowing we are TTC until we are at least 12 weeks. Was only going to tell my brother if we were pregnant on Christmas, and that's not happening this year :-(

December 2nd, 2013, 11:43 PM
tiffany&co.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You can do it...just be quiet. My daughter was conceived at my in laws house on Thanksgiving. It's kind of a funny memory now!

December 3rd, 2013, 01:49 AM
I hope everything works out! DH said his plan is to not BD until CD9 so he has lots of stamina! I don't think it works that way, and I don't want to go that long without BD. Ready or not, I'm getting me some on CD7

December 3rd, 2013, 07:30 AM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
Haha!! Well, if its too hard at night, you just might have to try to sneak it in the morning before he goes to work, plus, he'll be more in the mood in the a.m. Make him a cup of coffee too, it helps the swimmers!! I HATE getting up early, but in my fertile window, I will be at the bedside with coffee for him!

2/10/14 @ 6w3d

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search