so much for not over-thinking things this cycle!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By BabyX
  • 1 Post By Mslily1125
  • 1 Post By rusticbythesea01
  • 1 Post By aStarIsBorn
  • 2 Post By Urchin
  • 1 Post By aStarIsBorn
  • 2 Post By aStarIsBorn
  • 1 Post By Mslily1125

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 19th, 2013, 06:44 AM
~*Tina*~
well so this cycle I decided I wasnt going to temp or worry, and that we would just try to DTD every other day (or close enough) during the two middle weeks of my cycle. DH is back to working nights this month so that means waking up at like 1am to DTD. we have been on track but then last night DH woke me up and we were getting into it but then he... couldnt... perform. and i know that it happens and i get why... Im not mad. But Im just worried that Im going to O today or tomorrow and then we wont have had sex since Monday! thats way too many days in between If I O later friday or any of the days after (sat, sun, mon, tues), we will be fine. yesterday I thought I had a little bit of CM that *could* have been maybe EWCM, but I am not really sure. I rarely get any, so I dont really use it as an indicator. If I O'd yesterday that would be at CD 10 and really early - but having DTD on monday, we would be reasonably covered. Im just hoping so hard that I don't O today and that it holds off till friday PM or later! PLEASE!

someone just talk me down, tell me itll be fine or something! Im trying to not overthink it but failing pretty miserably!!

7/12/13 @6w

December 19th, 2013, 06:56 AM
BabyX's Avatar TTC #2
If you're not one who tends to O super early I think you should still be fine. CD10 would be a very early O. Have you had O that early in past cycles? I bet you guys will be fine as long as you BD as soon as you are able.
aStarIsBorn likes this.

Thank you JMC1988 for my awesome signature!
December 19th, 2013, 07:02 AM
~*Tina*~
the earliest I think was CD 12, last cycle. but usually im more around CD 14 or 15. the thing is, i dont know if ill be able to wake up tonight, since I hardly got any sleep last night (i couldnt fall asleep after our failed attempt), and Im not sure he would want to repeat it after last night. plus he will have to work super early friday morning (overtime), so as it is, he will only be getting a few hours sleep. so Friday afternoon is probably the earliest we will be able to dtd again.....

7/12/13 @6w

December 19th, 2013, 08:09 AM
Mslily1125's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I tell my DF all the time that everything happens for a reason. If it is meant to be this month, it will be. This exact situation has happened to me before, and I know how frustrating it can be. But I try to remind myself that I am simply trying to make God's job a little easier, and let him handle the "when" and "how" of things. Good luck, and hope you get your BD in soon!
aStarIsBorn likes this.

Make a pregnancy ticker
December 19th, 2013, 08:22 AM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
Well, if you usually ovualte cd 14/15, I'd say you're fine....but keep checking your signs so you don't miss it. Is there any way you can just have a quickie even though he's going to be tired just to make sure you got your bases covered this month? I know its so hard not obsessing...I'm sure everything will work out, hun, hang in there!
aStarIsBorn likes this.

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
December 19th, 2013, 09:03 AM
~*Tina*~
thanks girls! I told him that i hoped he wasnt worrying/feeling bad about it and told him we could just dtd tonight or tomorrow and he said he would wake me up tonight to try again i just hope it works this time! lol! it is sooo hard not obsessing! he did tell me that he felt like he let me down i hate that he feels that!
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

7/12/13 @6w

December 19th, 2013, 10:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope you cover all your bases and get your BFP girl. I know how stressful all this TTC stuff can be. I hope everything works out.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
December 19th, 2013, 11:36 AM
~*Tina*~
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeful_girl55 View Post
I hope you cover all your bases and get your BFP girl. I know how stressful all this TTC stuff can be. I hope everything works out.
thanks. i hope so too!! so far, no O pains, so thats good!!!

7/12/13 @6w

December 19th, 2013, 12:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yay Hopefully it holds off till Sunday. That should give you enough time.

Our BDing wasn't great this month so I know how you feel. It sucks to do all these other things like taking vitamins and what not but if you can't BD the whole month is ruined..

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
December 19th, 2013, 12:18 PM
~*Tina*~
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeful_girl55 View Post
Yay Hopefully it holds off till Sunday. That should give you enough time.

Our BDing wasn't great this month so I know how you feel. It sucks to do all these other things like taking vitamins and what not but if you can't BD the whole month is ruined..

exactly!! i was taking my (kinda grossly sweet) royal jelly this morning thinking, well this might be all for nothing.....

im so glad I have you girls to talk to who totally understand! Im hoping for a sunday O too that would be perfect!

7/12/13 @6w

December 19th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Even if you DTD Monday and ovulated today, don't lose hope! I got pregnant by having sex 5 days before ovulating..and VOILA, DD was created

Hope you get your BFP!
aStarIsBorn and Mslily1125 like this.

Proud mama to Audrina (10-10-2011) & Bryden (09-19-2014)

December 19th, 2013, 01:09 PM
~*Tina*~
really!? wow thats awesome! and encouraging too!
Urchin likes this.

7/12/13 @6w

December 20th, 2013, 06:48 AM
~*Tina*~
update: we were able to dtd last night, so yay! I know you all were waiting to find that out LOL! I am having some mild pains off and on this morning that could be O starting, but not sure yet. Im just so glad it didnt happen yesterday! yay!
BabyX and rusticbythesea01 like this.

7/12/13 @6w

December 20th, 2013, 08:05 AM
Mslily1125's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Great news!!! Was waiting with baited breath!!
aStarIsBorn likes this.

Make a pregnancy ticker
December 20th, 2013, 08:12 AM
~*Tina*~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mslily1125 View Post
Great news!!! Was waiting with baited breath!!

I know you all were!! haha! you guys are probably the only people who care even a little (besides DH). so i had to share

7/12/13 @6w

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search