Dreams

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes
  • 3 Post By SassyMama
  • 3 Post By dlammers
  • 3 Post By THE angry uterus
  • 1 Post By SassyMama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 8th, 2014, 07:29 AM
SassyMama's Avatar Fist Pumping Champ
My cousin woke me up this morning via texts saying that she had a dream that I was pregnant and had a baby girl and am I pregnant? I found it so weird since just two nights ago I had a dream about my cousin and her newborn son and me unwrapping a pink baby blanket with the word Girl on it. She doesn't know we're TTC either so it was kind of creepy

Let's hope dreams come true!
January 8th, 2014, 07:31 AM
dlammers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh my gosh...I had a dream last night too that I had a baby boy and I didn't tell anyone I was pregnant and after it was born, I decided that I should probably post on Facebook that I had a baby! But oh man he was so beautiful. Woke up sad that it wasn't real.

January 8th, 2014, 08:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Haha, this must be the night to have baby dreams. I had a dream last night I had a baby girl but she was like the size of a chunky four month old! LOL
SassyMama, wvufan67 and Mslily1125 like this.

January 8th, 2014, 08:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hope Your dreams all come true! I never get happy baby dreams My babies are always really small and ill, or I forget them some where and they die
January 8th, 2014, 08:38 AM
wvufan67's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope dreams do mean something. before bed last night i was resting my eyes and drifted off for a bit... i told hubby i see a baby girl in a cute purple leopard outfit with a matching headband when i drift off!

January 8th, 2014, 09:40 AM
SassyMama's Avatar Fist Pumping Champ
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaquiltthief View Post
Hope Your dreams all come true! I never get happy baby dreams My babies are always really small and ill, or I forget them some where and they die

That doesn't mean anything bad though. I read somewhere that dreaming of ill babies or death and babies means you're just worried, scared, or anxious about the whole parenting business. Which I think we ALL are on some level
Mslily1125 likes this.
January 8th, 2014, 10:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I had some vivid baby dreams 3 cycles ago. (Also had one BFP, but then nothing else after that...) - maybe I had a chemical or something? That is the only time I have EVER had vivid baby dreams!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search