We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Hey there! My name is Ashley and DH is Ronnie. We have two sons, Ethan, who is 3.5 years and Jett who turns 2 this month. I have battled the decision of whether or not we were done and obviously if I was debating it then I know I am not done! My boys are 20 months apart and I've had two sections. I pushed for 3 hours with ethan. With Jett I knew he would be large and opted for the repeat section. He was 9 lbs 3 oz. I work part time in labor & delivery and do delivery paperwork and love my job. :-) we decided to try for an oct/nov baby since we have a Jan and May baby already. If it doesn't happen in the next 2 months we will wait to try again next jan/feb. We got pregnant on the first month both times so I am anxious to see if we get prego this month or next. I am ovulating now I believe and we dtd on monday and today. I would LOVE a little girl but will be blessed with whatever God chooses. Hope to get to know you all but of course want my stay to be short here ;-)