cd 23 and No sign of ovulation!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 16th, 2014, 01:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Starting to get a little frustrated, I am not temping , just doing opks and monitoring cm ( which I always have plenty of ewcm before O) but have NO sign that ovulation is near, but I knew a week and a half ago that this was going to be a longer then normal cycle for me because every time that I have had some very light spotting, which I had roughly 10 days ago, I have noticed that I have longer cycles. This happened when I took clomid and took the soy isoflaves so I blamed it on that but I have not taken anything this cycle which has me confused and slightly frustrated. Opinions anyone??

January 16th, 2014, 02:10 PM
Mslily1125's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've actually been wondering lately if Clomid will affect post-Clomid cycles. I know it's thrown off my cycles while I've been on it, but I'm wondering if they will go back to normal when I stop taking it. I'll do a little research.

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 16th, 2014, 02:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It has been almost a year since I last took clomid and I only took it the once.

January 16th, 2014, 02:54 PM
Mslily1125's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh, I doubt that would be it then. I'm sorry I don't have any more insight. That's very strange...

...not at all possible you missed it?

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 16th, 2014, 03:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am 98 % sure I did not miss it I always get a lot of ewcm right before O and I have had nothing and I have been doing opks daily since cd 9 and twice a day since cd 14 and have not had a + opk yet.

January 16th, 2014, 03:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I know how frustrating that is..i'm cd 33 with no confirmed O.. I'm sorry... Hope you O soon

January 16th, 2014, 04:47 PM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
Ughh...I don't know what it could be, the only thing I can think of is that maybe you did o & missed it, even though you've been testing twice a day since 14. I tested twice a day and still missed mine. But not having your usual ewcm either is weird. I don't know. Some cycles I don't have ANY fertile cm at all but I have regular cycles. I hope you can figure out what's going on soon.

2/10/14 @ 6w3d

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search