We Did It! **updated pg.4

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree114Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 25th, 2014, 06:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Come on Steph.....pee on that Frer, I have to leave for work soon and the suspense will kill me !!
rusticbythesea01 likes this.

January 25th, 2014, 06:55 AM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Your siggy says it's time to test...where's that test?
KellJoO and rusticbythesea01 like this.
January 25th, 2014, 07:41 AM
Nayna's Avatar Super Mommy
Go pee on so,ething!
January 25th, 2014, 07:58 AM
Jennb28's Avatar Veteran
Peeeeee lol.

I can't wait to see your frer!
KellJoO and rusticbythesea01 like this.
January 25th, 2014, 08:33 AM
Mslily1125's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh man I wasn't in yesterday!!! Congrats sweet lady!!!! I told you this was your month!!! SOOOOOO happy for you!!! H&H 9 months!!

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 25th, 2014, 09:21 AM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
Aww, thanks ladies

I am beating my head against the wall right now!!! I was for sure I'd see two nice lines. After a few mins, there was the faintest of faint pink line, then it started getting darker within minutes and I can't tell if the thing even has color or not now so I took the darn thing apart to look at it better and I just have no idea. I've just been looking at it too much, I need your eyes for this one.

I am 15 dpo, there is no way in heck it should be an iffy test unless ALL those $ store tests were wrong! The only thing that has me holding hope is af day has come and gone, and no sign of her, and I am never late. Frer's seem to be so reliable with you ladies, but I've been reading so much controversy on them. I am thinking about going to the store and throwing EVERY brand in my cart, except frer and take them all at once!

Do you think it has color? Why would it be so light? What do you think I should do? Df thinks I'm overreacting & to give it time but I can't stop racking my mind over this!

Also, how do you add updated to your thread topic?

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
January 25th, 2014, 09:24 AM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hmmm, I see the line plain as day, but its really hard to tell if it has color. Do you know for SURE when you ovulated? Could it be later than you think putting you at an early DPO?

I would retest again this afternoon after a nice long hold. I'm going to see if I can find my threads from my BFP from last Jan because that looks sort of similar to mine at 12DPO.

To update your thread title - you have to go to your first post, click edit and go advanced then you can change your title.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
January 25th, 2014, 09:27 AM
JennyForrest's Avatar Hoping & Praying
Oh hun! I still see something. I never had any line on my FRER. I would take another test. I have been hearing really bad things about FRER test the last month. Not sure if there was a bad batch or what. Hugs

January 25th, 2014, 09:30 AM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Steph here is my test from 12DPO last January. Looks pretty close to yours...

I would try again this afternoon, it will be darker.

Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
January 25th, 2014, 09:40 AM
meld10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think it does have color! Did you use FMU?
I say retest either this afternoon or tomorrow with FMU.
It's still really early after your missed AF, you may just be one of those girls that needs a few extra days before getting a clear pink line. It'll come, just try not to worry about it (easier said than done I know, but just search late showing BFP and I am sure you will find tons of threads of ladies getting a nice line later on)

6/12/2013- 8 weeks
January 25th, 2014, 09:40 AM
Mslily1125's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Do evaps even get that dark?? I would have a hard time wrapping my head around 3 evaps on three different days!! Just accept it girlfriend, you're preggers the line will get clearer. I'd say it's time to go get a blood confirmation.

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 25th, 2014, 09:42 AM
Hope this helps. This is my FRER from last cycle at 12dpo. See not even a hint of a line. :-)

[/URL]

January 25th, 2014, 09:50 AM
Nayna's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm horrible at line spotting and I definitely see something!
And I've read that it can take up to a week after a missed period for a pretty line, so don't lose hope okay?
January 25th, 2014, 09:53 AM
Kelley, I'm pretty sure I know when I o'ed, back on the 15th. Your test was faint line mine but yours you can def tell it is pink, unlike mine. Thanks for thread update info. I don't know...I need more tests tonight!

Mel, I took it midday, did not use fmu. Yea, your right....I've already scavenged for answers and I found tons of women not getting bfp on frer till a few days late, week, late, even 2 weeks late....but I got bfp on frer right around this time with dd.

Lily, OMG, I know, I think so.....it's not that I'm in denial, I'm just scared because none of these lines have been dark. But your right, proofs in the pudding...they are all faint (faint is still +) and af never came, and a few other things that are norm pg symptoms for me. I'm just still scared cause what IF they are all evaps, Lil!

2/10/14 @ 6w3d

Last edited by rusticbythesea01; January 25th, 2014 at 10:00 AM.
January 25th, 2014, 09:58 AM
Jenny, thanks...yea, I don't see a trace of line on that one, was that taken within the time limit? My frer from 5 days ago had a faint line just after the time limit, but it was way fainter than the line on this one.

Nayna, thank you!

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
January 25th, 2014, 10:01 AM
That was taken after the time limit. I had uploaded it so I could invert in hopes there was something there. I used FMU for the test.

January 25th, 2014, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyForrest View Post
That was taken after the time limit. I had uploaded it so I could invert in hopes there was something there. I used FMU for the test.
Hmm... and no 2nd line showed on it. Well, I am going to get some more tests. I have another frer lol, but I don't know if it's worth using yet. But I have read how the sensitivity can vary from test to test in each box, from 6miu to 25miu...they just have to meet some standard. Can I bet on the second one being a real winner? lmao!

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
January 25th, 2014, 10:20 AM
I say your pregnant, but if I were in your shoes I would take more test just for peace of mind.

Nope no 2nd line ever showed. I pulled it out of the trash the next day and looked, nothing.

January 25th, 2014, 10:22 AM
Fist Pumping Champ
This is why I hate FRERs. Drives you nuts with the squinting. Digi's all the way! I hope that line gets darker tomorrow

May 2013 - Ectopic pregnancy
July 2014 - Miscarriage

January 25th, 2014, 10:38 AM
MusicFanatic79's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would try a digi or different brand. I definitely see a line, though, and still think you are!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search