~*~ February 1-15 Testing thread! ~*~ GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE SUPER BOWL TESTERS!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree70Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2014, 10:27 AM
MandyAnn's Avatar aka "JennyForrest"
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctymom View Post
Could I have had an implantation dip?? My temp went way back up today. My sinuses are killing me. I'm feeling stuffy but with a runny nose tinged with some blood. I know nosebleeds are a huge sign of pregnancy. I still dont want to feel hopeful. I hate the letdown. I'm feeling yucky this morning. I'm still holding off a couple of days to see what my temps do then I'll test. I have the fear of testing. Rather have AF show than to see a BFN. lol But....does this look promising?
Really hard to tell because you do not take your temp at the same time. I looked at your chart from your last cycle and looks like you also had a large dip around the same time. FX its ID!

I'm on CD6 and feeling nothing at all. I did have some stabbing pains really low (right above the pubic line) last night, but it could be because my lady parts are irritated from the last time we BD. Boobies are their normal slightly swollen but not sore at all. I have been eating a lot more the last few days, but think it's because I eat my feelings and it's been a hard week.

I'm really not expecting a BFP and neither is DH, but we feel good knowing we did everything we could this cycle. He was supposed to go in for a SA yesterday, but chickened out, again. If AF arrives I'm going to have him do it. It's $147 and I know he does not want to spend that kind of money right now since he has not been getting any overtime due to his back injury. Wow, I really feel like crap today. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyof2girlz View Post
Testing Super Bowl Sunday Feb 2nd...10 DPO!!!

Thank you Mrs.Black2006 for my perfect siggy!

All we wanted for Christmas was 2 lines and a + sign.
After 14 months of TTC we are due with our first child August 15, 2015!!!

12/7 15dpo BFP

12/17 Ultrasound #1 5w4d 80 bpm
12/21 HCG 6w1d 63,908
12/23 2nd HCG 6w3d 85,367
12/29 Ultrasound #2 7w2d

Last edited by MandyAnn; January 29th, 2014 at 10:33 AM.
January 29th, 2014, 10:49 AM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The main thing is the temps are all taken between 4-5:30am with 6-8 hours of sleep. So it's more of getting your body to a resting state of 3-4 hours straight sleep than it is the actual time taken. Last month was the first time ever doing temps so it's hard to compare the two months. If it doesnt happen this month, then I could more actually compare this months to it.

January 29th, 2014, 10:50 AM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jenny, I forget......when are you testing??
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
January 29th, 2014, 11:20 AM
Sassafrass's Avatar Running Mamma
Im out. 24 day cycle. 6 day lp. So beyond frustrated and heart broken again.

Brady('97)
Olivia('98)
Gavin('00)
Jaiden('03)
Gage('05)
Sloan('10)
Silas('11)
and 3 in my heart(3/13, 6/13 & 9/13)

Cautiously expecting our precious rainbow baby 02/18/15

January 29th, 2014, 11:22 AM
I'm sorry Serena =(

January 29th, 2014, 12:17 PM
So sorry Serena Not fair at all
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

January 29th, 2014, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellJoO View Post
Jenny, I forget......when are you testing??
On the 6th at 14dDPO the day before AF is due. I normally have spotting the day before. I might end up waiting until 15DPO. Rather get AF then another BFN

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadySass View Post
Im out. 24 day cycle. 6 day lp. So beyond frustrated and heart broken again.
I'm so sorry Serena. hugs

12/7 15dpo BFP

12/21 HCG 6w1d 63,908
12/29 Ultrasound #2 7w2d
January 29th, 2014, 01:37 PM
I just realized something girls...

AF is due the day that I found out I miscarried last year. It would be sooooooooo wonderful to get my BFP and just skip over all of that heartache!
hopeful_girl55 and MandyAnn like this.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

January 29th, 2014, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KellJoO View Post
I just realized something girls...

AF is due the day that I found out I miscarried last year. It would be sooooooooo wonderful to get my BFP and just skip over all of that heartache!
That would be wonderful!!! I wanted to test early, before AF was due, but I was looking at charts on FF last night and noticed quite a few charts that showed +HPT but AF still came. I'm not sure I could handle that. I would be devastated, especially because I've never been pregnant before. Kelley, are you still testing early or going to wait until AF is due?

I have a feeling this is not my month. I know it's still early but I have zero symptoms and my post O temps have pretty much flat lined. Was the same for 3 days, went up a hair, and been the same for another 2 days. Would really like to see a nice big dip or a spike in the next few days. Something!
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

12/7 15dpo BFP

12/21 HCG 6w1d 63,908
12/29 Ultrasound #2 7w2d

Last edited by MandyAnn; January 29th, 2014 at 01:46 PM.
January 29th, 2014, 01:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have everything crossed for you ladies!
I am still spotting brown. Its really light and not much. But my lower back is killing me AF will probably show up tonight.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
January 29th, 2014, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyForrest View Post
That would be wonderful!!! I wanted to test early, before AF was due, but I was looking at charts on FF last night and noticed quite a few charts that showed +HPT but AF still came. I'm not sure I could handle that. I would be devastated, especially because I've never been pregnant before. Kelley, are you still testing early or going to wait until AF is due?

I have a feeling this is not my month. I know it's still early but I have zero symptoms and my post O temps have pretty much flat lined. Was the same for 3 days, went up a hair, and been the same for another 2 days. Would really like to see a nice big dip or a spike in the next few days. Something!
I really dont know yet. I think by this weekend I'll have a better idea if I SHOULD or not. I usually have sore boobs after O, and this cycle I haven't had anything yet. So, that is different for me. I'm hoping they magically get sore in the next couple of days. But, if I'm super moody this weekend......I'll know not to even bother. That is always a tell tale sign that AF is on her way cuz I cant even stand myself in those days leading up to her arrival. LOL IF somehow I magically dont have any PMS symptoms I will probably test Sunday @ 10DPO.

You're not out till she shows Jenny! And you're only 6DPO like me .......still VERY Early to have any signs! I dont know much about charting so I'm no help there.
hopeful_girl55 likes this.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

January 29th, 2014, 03:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have everything crossed for you Kelley. I really hope you get your BFP!!

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
January 29th, 2014, 06:57 PM
I know it's way to early for symptoms but my lower abdomen has been having light cramps for about 2 hours now, in addition I have been REALLY moody for the last 6 hours, like bad PMS! ***

12/7 15dpo BFP

12/21 HCG 6w1d 63,908
12/29 Ultrasound #2 7w2d
January 29th, 2014, 07:15 PM
After a day of nausea off and on, I got home, went to the bathroom and wiped pinkish and some red spots. It's too early for AF and I've never spotted before AF in my life. Also, AF has always started in the morning for me. I literally will get out of bed, go to the bathroom and then it starts. It's been like that my whole life. I'll buy tests tomorrow if this doesnt turn into some freaky AF I've never had in 30+ years. LOL

January 30th, 2014, 06:07 AM
~*Tina*~
bfn today at 11 dpo. sigh. not sure what else i was expecting, im always looking at negative tests.

7/12/13 @6w

January 30th, 2014, 06:45 AM
Jenny- I've been on a rollercoaster of emotions this week it seems too. So not quite sure what to think yet. 7 DPO today.

Pamela- that could be a good sign for you, especially if its uncommon! MY AF usually starts like that too, I'll get up in the morning and after I use the bathroom she shows up .

Tina- 11DPO is still early for some. I had the faintest of faintest BFP's at 11DPO ... what kind of test did you use?

I'm 7DPO today...and just to cure my POAS addiction, I peed on an OPK. I"ll upload it later for you girls to see. They say you'll get a positive on an OPK if you're pregnant. I know 7DPO is super early..but it was pretty dark. Not positive, but dark for this point in my cycle. Boobs are starting to get a little bit sore, not noticeably bad but if I bump them I notice.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

January 30th, 2014, 06:50 AM
~*Tina*~
I used a dollar tree test. i felt some pretty intense, weird cramping last night though at 10dpo, so i mean... if that was implantation then i wouldnt see a positive test for days yet. i guess thats what im ttelling myself anyway. i dont want to hope, but i still do anyway. i have issues.

7/12/13 @6w

January 30th, 2014, 06:53 AM
LOL Tina, we all do!

That sounds promising though..... I bet if that was implantation, you'd have a BFP by tomorrow or the next day

This is my OPK I peed on this morning. Not positive, but pretty dark for where I'm at in my cycle! I'm trying not to get excited about anything....... If I am guessing right, I'm only about 7DPO but I could be as much as 9DPO. I only have one OPK left so I am wondering if I should go buy some more and keep testing the OPK theory....or just wait it out.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

Last edited by KellJoO; January 30th, 2014 at 06:55 AM.
January 30th, 2014, 06:57 AM
socialworkmom2be's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'll test at 15 DPO (1 day late), which should be around feb 15.

I'm a Debbie downer because I'm scared to test since having two losses
MandyAnn likes this.

Oopsie Cycle - August 2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
TTC Cycle #1 - chemical pregnancy
TTC Cycle #2 - Chemical pregnancy
TTC Cycle #3 - RE consultation and blood work, normal HSG.
Cycle #4 - Planning on WTTC, but was surprised with a BFP 4/11/14. First beta on 4/15/14 @ 12 DPO= 154.2, beta on 4/17/14 @ 14 DPO was 459.1, beta on 4/23/14 @ 20 DPO = 6,195!

After 3 early losses I am cautiously expecting a Christmas miracle.

Our son, Roen Kitt, is due 12/21/2014!!!
January 30th, 2014, 07:02 AM
Kelley I'm looking forward to seeing your HPT. Would a OPK be positive this early?

7dpo and I'm getting really pissed with my chart. My temps have pretty much been the SAME since ovulation. I just want SOMETHING to happen, up or down, I don't care at this point. I have been in a really crappy mood since yesterday. I was ready to jump down someones throat if they just said hello. It as like the WORST PMS. I still want to know what's up with this strange pulling pinching cramping feeling in my low abdomen. It just feels strange. I keep thinking it's just gas since I have been eating junk all week, but it's really low (just below the pubic line) and mostly on the right side. I wish I knew my anatomy a little better so I could pinpoint where it's coming from. I'm 1/2 tempted to post a picture! Ugh, I just want my DH to come home from work and hold me.

12/7 15dpo BFP

12/21 HCG 6w1d 63,908
12/29 Ultrasound #2 7w2d

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search