confused...help!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2014, 05:40 PM
shaymcc's Avatar NaviMom
AF came yesterday AM as usual. Well as of a few hours ago it has stopped. I normally bleed for 3 days and the 4th day is brown spotting and then stops. I dont want to go as far as saying implantation bleeding because its around the time AF is due, but is it possible? What else could cause this? Im a little worried, maybe Im the reason we cant get pregnant.
January 29th, 2014, 06:04 PM
Nayna's Avatar Super Mommy
I read that implantation bleeding can occur a week to around the same time as AF and many women do mistake it for AF.

Expecting baby Alexander Matos 1/17!
January 29th, 2014, 06:23 PM
HeavenlyJewel's Avatar Loving Wife and Mom
Have you tested to make sure either way?

Thank you Jaidynsmum for making my siggy!

January 29th, 2014, 07:34 PM
shaymcc's Avatar NaviMom
I havent tested since 11-12 dpo. I didnt test anymore because AF came. Ive been doing research and Ive seen many results that say possible ectopic. i really hope not. Id rather it be a irregular period than a BFP ectopic. I going to to call the doc in the am. Im so nervous.
January 29th, 2014, 10:01 PM
2EverAfter's Avatar Super Mommy
It could just be an odd cycle. I've had weird cycles that just stop for a day or two and then come back all the sudden! Try not to worry too much. Have you tested?

January 29th, 2014, 11:13 PM
Fist Pumping Champ
I don't think it's a BFP ectopic - I got BFPs and only found out it was ectopic because my betas weren't increasing. There was never any bleeding.

I think that maybe you've implanted late and to test in 2-3 days or you're having a wonky cycle.

May 2013 - Ectopic pregnancy
July 2014 - Miscarriage

January 30th, 2014, 03:17 PM
shaymcc's Avatar NaviMom
i tested today and it was a bfn, i didnt realize that you can implant so late. i went to the doctor but he didnt seem too concerned and only did another urine test which was also neg. i guess i will test in few days again. im still going to buy IC opks just to be prepared for ovulation. the only symptom im having is a dull pain on my lower left side near my ovary, and tingly boobs every now and then, but still no AF. its so weird because i havent experienced anything like this before, 1.5 days of AF....so confusing.
January 31st, 2014, 04:53 PM
shaymcc's Avatar NaviMom
Its been two days since the bleeding stopped, do you ladies think tomorrow will be too soon?

Tags
bfp , late implantation , pcos , short af

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search