For those of you that had IB, what did it look like? TMI WARNING

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2014, 03:42 PM
JennyForrest's Avatar 2014 IS OUR YEAR!
This afternoon, after taking a BM (did not strain), I had a glob of light red blood. I tried to wipe internally as much as I could and there was a little more. I put put on a panty liner so will see how this progresses. I really don't have much hope to be honest.

So what did it look like when you had IB and what were your symptoms the day before and of?

January 31st, 2014, 05:11 PM
Danielle.W's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine was brownish, reddish. Dark in color.

I think having it at 8dpo is a GREAT sign! You haven't spotted this early on your charts! So yay!

Mama to Valley, Lyric
Levi 9/2009 & Mara 9/2013

My Ovulation Chart

Cycle 12 (of 16) after 2nd tri miscarriage: Soy Iso take 5

January 31st, 2014, 05:17 PM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
with my loss it was brown and was sticky blood, with my 2 girl was just a light pink spott both 5 days b4 af was due

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Calendar

Af 31 Aug nz time
January 31st, 2014, 05:41 PM
I wish I took a picture, I was pretty devastated. It was not like a smear on the TB is was a blob, not supper red like period blood, was lighter. I have not noticed anything since though.

February 1st, 2014, 03:39 AM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
Yayy, that's a great sign! I've never had ib, but I had cramping & sharp pains just on my right side. When are you testing???!

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
February 1st, 2014, 04:41 AM
I'm REALLY trying not to get my hopes up. But the Thursday I had light cramping all day, mostly on my right side really low. I have been exhausted the last 2-3 days where I can hardly stay awake and been taking naps. Yesterday I took 2. I have been STARVING. I'm eating like a pig. And today my temp is still up!

I'm not testing until the 14DPO. I don't want to squint, I want it to be a very clear yes or no. I've been praying and praying this is it. Looks like I'm switching to decaf today just in case.

February 1st, 2014, 05:09 AM
Jenny, those are great signs, especially the cramping on one side! You're a strong gal! I can't wait for you to test!!! But you are right....the longer you wait, the more worth it it will be! I never switched to decaf, but if you can, more power to ya! I just cut back to a half a cup in the morning now. Ahhh, I wish you were testing more soon!!!!

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
February 1st, 2014, 05:14 AM
Half a cup? What's the point! I bought some decaf yesterday, OMG ew! The deaf tasted nothing like the original even though it was the same roast. I'm going to have to try some other brands. Last few days it has not mattered how much coffee I drink, I still crash mid day and end up falling asleep for 2-3 hours on the sofa.

I want to test, but I also don't want to know if I had a chemical... I have seen far to many charts on FF where they got a +HPT but then AF came right on time. Almost makes me want to wait until after AF is due.

February 1st, 2014, 07:19 AM
LOL okay, well I have one of those Keurig's and I hit the "small cup" button, but it's more like a large half a cup! Just enough to wake me up & take my headache away. I never had decaf, but it sounds disgusting! Geez, those long naps have me wondering now! I want you to test but I know where you're coming from, I wouldn't want to know if I had a chemical either, the only reason I started testing at 10dpo was because I initially said I would and didn't want to back out. I think maybe you should test the day before expected af if your still crashing on the couch like that!

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
February 1st, 2014, 07:23 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to momopotamus Send a message via MSN to momopotamus
Fingers crossed for you!! I had IB with my son, it was just a couple random time when I wiped. I thought AF was coming because of the little spots of blood and cramps.

TTC #4 since 9/2013 150mg Clomid BFP 5/22/14! Stick Bean Stick!
We have a heartbeat :-) EDD 1/31/15!

February 1st, 2014, 09:22 AM
Ha ha, when I had a kurig I would use the small cup setting as well, but I would then get a 2nd k cup to fill the rest of my cup! I have been really good the last few months. I used to drink 3-4 cups a day. Now I'm down to one, and I don't have it every day.
I'm praying that this is it, but I'm trying to stay low in case it's not. Found out my husband has been stalking my chart by looking at the app on my phone. He woke up up this morning with a hue smile on his face , then slipped and said "it's still up!" I thought he was talking about his man parts.
Oh please please please let this be! Not a trace of spotting since that one time yesterday. But I thought IB was supposed to be really dark red or brown and a tiny amount. This was a nice dime size glob and was light red in color. Good news is temp is still up after the spike I had yesterday. Hope it stays up!
I did have a dream last night that I got my period though

Last edited by JennyForrest; February 1st, 2014 at 09:33 AM.
February 1st, 2014, 09:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't really believe in implantation bleeding, but I did bleed early and frequently with DS2. It was anywhere from brown spotting to pink to red. Sometimes heavy, sometimes light. I ended up with a SCH. I started bleeding at about 6 dpo. I didn't get a BFP until four days later at 10 dpo. So I'm pretty sure it didn't start out as IB, just bleeding from 6dpo and a surge in estrogen experienced at that time in my cycle. Here's the chart from that cycle. It also looks like I went triphasic and if the temps would have been a bit higher it probably would have flagged as so.
TCOYF

Good luck!

BTW, your chart looks great!
February 1st, 2014, 09:52 AM
Thanks Jamie. I like how my chart is looking, but I'm still in the same temp range as I was the last to cycles charting. Only real difference is post O temps started lower. Here is my chart overlay.

Anyone also having problems getting my FF ticker to update. I'm 9DPO today not 8.

February 1st, 2014, 09:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Looks to me like you have the start of a thermal shift for the possibility if going triphasic.
JennyForrest likes this.
February 1st, 2014, 11:17 AM
Knewton's Avatar Super Mommy
Mine was just a light pink discharge a few days before my period. Thought I got AF early put a tampon in and then nothing. I've had more spotting at 6 weeks the doctors and friends say it's super normal cause the baby is digging in
February 1st, 2014, 01:12 PM
I hope my temp is still up in the morning. A quick search on FF from all Triphasic charts, 81% resulted in pregnancy!

February 1st, 2014, 01:34 PM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
it sounds like ib, get testing soon girl

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Calendar

Af 31 Aug nz time
February 1st, 2014, 01:42 PM
Yayy for higher temps!! Sounds good....even though I don't have the least bit of clue what I'm looking at on your chart! And your af dream could be a good sign....I had a dream I got mine a few days ago and it's obviously not coming! I can't wait till you test!!! So are you gonna wait till af day or test a day before....maybe!!??

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
February 1st, 2014, 01:58 PM
I'm sooo tempted but I told DH to make sure I dont POS. He told me I need to chill out. I keep looking at ways to announce our pregnancy. I would be 12 weeks just before Easter...
rusticbythesea01 likes this.

February 1st, 2014, 04:05 PM
With my oldest I had a pinkish red (but not dark red) spotting OCCASIONALLY and my OB chalked that up to IB. That was 8 years ago! With my youngest I didn't have any IB or cramps at all.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search