My fertility/pregnancy reading...

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Emma and Avas mommy
  • 1 Post By brandis

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 2nd, 2014, 07:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
After a couple of you posted a little while back about readings I really wanted to have one done. Someone on fb recommended someone to me and she gives a fertility/pregnancy charm to help you conceive and protect the pregnancy. So I contacted her and she has given me all of the genders of my angel babies and future babies as well as possible conception/birth months with some numbers of possible dates. She said that once I get my charm these dates will probably move up closer to now.

Here is the first part of my reading. She is sending me the second part in a minute:

When I channeled your sweet angel babies i heard 1st being a boy, than 2nd being a boy, than 3rd a girl, than 4th a boy. They are all coming around you along with your future babies giving you much comfort and love. When I channeled your babies to come i only see 2 more blessing your home and heart, but i pray for as many As you wish hon. I heard a girl with a find out with a positive test or conceive this july or give birth/edd july of 2014. Around the baby and or pregnancy i heard the Number/s 14 and or 9. This can be the date you find out, conceive, ovulate, due date, day baby is born, any connection/s at all. Can be 1,2, or many connections. Than i heard a boy with a find out with a positive test or conceive sept of 2015 or give birth/edd sept of 2016. Around the baby and or pregnancy i heard the Numbers 9 and or 16.

Then my messages...this one made me cry:

Message 1-When i channeled your girl to come she said that she picked you as mom and loves you so much Because of the fact that you really love having your own personal space, room to breath, endless sense of freedom, but at the same time you always stay true and committed to those in your life. She also loves how you love her, her siblings, all those you love tender but with all your being too.
THE angry uterus likes this.

2 beautiful angels with me and 6 angels up in heaven.

February 2nd, 2014, 07:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My message from my boy....again I cried and giggled a little:

Message 2- from your son to come he said that he loves you as mom and really looks foward to having you as a mom when he gets to earth because he loves how you push others and push him to be the best he can be in life. To always go one step further. He also loves the fact that you will never meddle in his biz/disputes with others as he already sees from heaven that you dont do this with his siblings now. You let them and will let him deal with them on own because its essential they learn that there are all different types of people and you have to deal with each of them in a unique way according to their personality.

February 2nd, 2014, 07:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
message 3:

Message 3 from your girl to come-She said she will send you signs she is around through beagles, and or basset hounds, and or blood hounds. She said that this will be her sign to you to show you that she will be your guardian angel of helping you not feel as you are chasing false dreams with getting pregnant. She also said that she wants you to know that its fine not to go at it with getting pregnant such as chasing it like these breeds. That it is fine to relax and that it will happen naturally from doing so. These images can happen in any way, shape, form.Can happen in 1 way, 2, or many . Can happen before and our during pregnancy or could even already happened and or currently happening. For example you could see 1 or more of these dogs running outside, popping up on face book, in movies, songs again any way at all.

message 4:

Message 4-from your son to come lol i know it may seem weird but hes very insistent on this. He said he will send you signs he is around through images of nike shoes specifically ones that are all black or all blue or mix of black and blue. He said that this is his sign to you to let you know that he is your guardian angel of making sure your grounded in life and that he will always have a grounded personality too. He also said black and blue are his favorite colors already and this is another reason they will most often be in this color/s. Good light and baby dust! Please keep me updated

February 2nd, 2014, 08:32 PM
socialworkmom2be's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Very awesome! My reading was not as in depth, but it def didn't predict a second loss. She had told me I would get pregnant within 3 cycles of trying, or I'd find out or ovulate on the third. In relation to birth timing it would have to do with 11, which could be month or day, or number of hours I labor. She said I'd have a girl.

Hopefully our readings come true!

Oopsie Cycle - August 2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
TTC Cycle #1 - chemical pregnancy
TTC Cycle #2 - Chemical pregnancy
TTC Cycle #3 - RE consultation and blood work, normal HSG.
Cycle #4 - Planning on WTTC, but was surprised with a BFP 4/11/14. First beta on 4/15/14 @ 12 DPO= 154.2, beta on 4/17/14 @ 14 DPO was 459.1, beta on 4/23/14 @ 20 DPO = 6,195!

After 3 early losses I am cautiously expecting a Christmas miracle.

Our son, Roen Kitt, is due 12/21/2014!!!
February 2nd, 2014, 09:55 PM
LittleBlossom's Avatar Super Mommy
Wow that was so in-depth!!! Amazing
TTC #1 since July'13

February 3rd, 2014, 05:02 AM
brandis's Avatar Veteran
Is this one of the Cheri22 readings or from someone else?

Married to Josh

Mom to Jaiken and Anya

TTC #3 after a Tubal Reversal (9/26/2013)

Cycle #10

My Ovulation Chart
February 3rd, 2014, 05:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
someone else.
SunFairyChrise

February 3rd, 2014, 06:19 AM
brandis's Avatar Veteran
Thanks! I've been thinking about having one done in order to get some good hope going on. I like the one she gave you better I think.

Married to Josh

Mom to Jaiken and Anya

Cycle #10

My Ovulation Chart
February 3rd, 2014, 06:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
She is sending me a charm bracelet that is supposed to move some of the dates up and I am to leave it on during the pregnancy to protect the pregnancy.

She has a fb page. she did my reading through fb chat

https://www.facebook.com/SunfairyChrise?fref=ts

February 3rd, 2014, 07:07 AM
Nayna's Avatar Super Mommy
Aww that's so sweet.

Expecting baby Alexander Matos 1/17!
February 3rd, 2014, 07:27 AM
Awwwww that's awesome

I've used the same last for three readings and she has been right about timing (lossesx2) but right on about my daughter and she said Feb. And the 14 means something and just so happens I'll take trigger shot on the 12th and that means O 14th of Feb!!!!! I'm so excited for this cycle
February 5th, 2014, 03:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I love your reading! <3 How much was it?
February 6th, 2014, 04:57 AM
brandis's Avatar Veteran
I paid to get one done. Just waiting to hear.

Married to Josh

Mom to Jaiken and Anya

Cycle #10

My Ovulation Chart
February 6th, 2014, 06:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
This one cost me $50 with jewelry included

February 6th, 2014, 08:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
how much without the jewelry?!
February 6th, 2014, 08:11 AM
brandis's Avatar Veteran
I think you can do it without the jewelry for either $10 or $20, depending on how much info you want.

Married to Josh

Mom to Jaiken and Anya

Cycle #10

My Ovulation Chart
February 6th, 2014, 08:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
yeah i told her my top dollar i was willing to spend. that gave me the 4 messages and the reading with the jewelry. you can do it without the jewelry. i think 2 messages without jewelry is 20 but get in touch with her. she has a fb special going on right now too.

February 6th, 2014, 09:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I know I couldn't do the jewelry. DH would think I was crazy, but the readings I could get away with.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search