Well it's not looking good! 16dpo pics

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree20Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 6th, 2014, 07:54 AM
LittleBlossom's Avatar Super Mommy
I know I'm not one to remain in denial… I think it's probably a chemical MrsLTurner & MoreThanEnough. My temps have stayed high and they still are. My body is probably just doing its thing now to 'get over it' . I know I sound super negative but I'd rather be honest with myself. I really can't see me getting any darker tests. I first tested at 10dpo and there was something there now at 16dpo yesterday, it hadnt changed as much as it should have which indicates my HcG isn't rising and I probably am not pregnant, or healthily pregnant, if that's the right term.

I'm trying not to jump to conclusions but this seems like the most likely explanation right now. AF hasn't shown yet, temps are high… Praying I'm wrong but I feel like everything I read on Chemicals describes what I'm going through exactly and they do appear to be pretty common. People TTC just notice them because we are POAS addicts!

TTC our first since July 2013
February 6th, 2014, 07:59 AM
Mslily1125's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I definitely see your lines. I'm not sure what's going on - whether it's a chemical, or whether your body just isn't releasing enough hcg for the cheapies like Steph's did - but you are most definitely in my thoughts & prayers!! I hope that it turns out well for you!!
Nayna likes this.

Make a pregnancy ticker
February 6th, 2014, 08:02 AM
Nayna's Avatar Super Mommy
I agree. Those cheapies don't always work as well as the more expensive ones, right?

Expecting baby Alexander Matos 1/17!
February 6th, 2014, 08:08 AM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm thinking of you Amy.

I really hope that is not the case. It really sucks being in limbo and not knowing what is going on.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
February 6th, 2014, 08:13 AM
I need a group hug. SO is away so got nobody to talk to. I don't really want to discuss it with my RL friends. Thank you for being here to support me

I will make a decision on Saturday to whether I retest but every time I go to the toilet…I'm expecting to see AF is coming! Ahhh.

Now Im looking back at the tests, I am seeing pink lines that I couldn't see at the time (from the photos). I guess something must have been going on that isn't now.

Kelley, I always take my tests with FMU. So I have held for 7 hours. That should be more than enough time. Usually it is pretty concentrated in the morning because of the hold. Is there anything more I can do other than use FMU?

February 6th, 2014, 08:14 AM
Mslily1125's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayna View Post
I agree. Those cheapies don't always work as well as the more expensive ones, right?
Absolutely correct! When I got my BFP, I got a VERY faint line on a cheapie (waaaaay after time limit), then I got an absolutely STARK WHITE BFN on a cheapie (like literally NOTHING there), then maybe 3hrs later took a FRER and it was a clear as day, pink as a baby's bottom, B.F.P.

Those cheapies might be your culprit. Never know...
LittleBlossom likes this.

Make a pregnancy ticker
February 6th, 2014, 08:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
You really need a different type of test. I used those things for almost 2 weeks before they even looked sorta dark. They were all light like that. They are good for early testing purposes but definitely need to be confirmed with a more reliable test. I still see lines on all your tests.
mummy134 likes this.

Rachel-29 DH-28 DD1-4 DD2-2
February 6th, 2014, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mslily1125 View Post
Absolutely correct! When I got my BFP, I got a VERY faint line on a cheapie (waaaaay after time limit), then I got an absolutely STARK WHITE BFN on a cheapie (like literally NOTHING there), then maybe 3hrs later took a FRER and it was a clear as day, pink as a baby's bottom, B.F.P.

Those cheapies might be your culprit. Never know...
msLily, that was the last of my cheapies! If I want to retest, I will have to go out and buy a good test. The problem we have here is 99.9% of the tests seem to be BLUE dye (noooo!). The Germans must prefer them! Ive heard too much bad stuff about them to waste my money on them though.

Wish I could get my hands on an FRER but Amazon takes like 10 days to deliver here so I won't bother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachoochoo2 View Post
You really need a different type of test. I used those things for almost 2 weeks before they even looked sorta dark. They were all light like that. They are good for early testing purposes but definitely need to be confirmed with a more reliable test. I still see lines on all your tests.
Thanks rachoochoo I tested on a ClearBlue Digital at 13dpo and it was negative. Since then, I retested at 16dpo on the cheapie and I got the above. I wish I knew what was going on. I have high CRP levels according to the Medical Centre which means inflammation in the body somewhere. It could be nothing to do with this situation but part of me worries it could be impeding a bean from attaching to the lining. Im probably thinking too much.

February 6th, 2014, 08:34 AM
Veteran
Hugs!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search