Well it's not looking good! 16dpo pics

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree20Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 5th, 2014, 08:59 AM
LittleBlossom's Avatar Super Mommy
Pretty sure I'm out! Currently on CD40….usually AF arrives cd37-38 The longest Ive ever gone is 41 days so I'll officially be late after then. Not really got any symptoms of pregnancy or AF! Boobs are not sore, temp is staying up for now, my mood is generally okay, have been a little emotional and down but today I've been happier.

Here is my chart, if anyone is interested. To be honest…I'm not the best at reading them! I just take my temp everyday at 6.30am and record it. The blank days are days I've been sick/fever. 3733c0 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

BFP - December 21st 2014
Click to see My Ovulation Chart

Last edited by LittleBlossom; February 5th, 2014 at 09:04 AM.
February 5th, 2014, 09:06 AM
Nayna's Avatar Super Mommy
Dude I TOTALLY see a line. I SUCK at line finding but I really see it.

Expecting baby Alexander Matos 1/17!
February 5th, 2014, 09:06 AM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ughhhhhhhhh I was hoping to see a nice dark line!! Is that photo taken within the time limit? I definitely see it........ so maybe its those crappy tests. I would say if No AF by tomorrow, maybe splurge on a more expensive test and see what it says.
aubers68 and Nayna like this.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
February 5th, 2014, 09:12 AM
I know, me to! I was gutted this morning AF is just teasing me by not showing up. Agh! I think I'll buy a test Saturday if she doesn't show. Then i'll be 2 days late.

Well, I took the pic about 15 mins after. So equally could be an Evap?

BFP - December 21st 2014
February 5th, 2014, 09:23 AM
Mslily1125's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yep, I see a line too - and it's pink! Your temps are up, so that's good...give it a couple days, it might darken up real nice for you!
LittleBlossom and Nayna like this.

Make a pregnancy ticker
February 5th, 2014, 09:27 AM
Thats a pretty strong evap line. I really think you're pregnant and those tests just suck BANANAS!!! LOL
LittleBlossom and Nayna like this.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

February 5th, 2014, 09:57 AM
Veteran
Its not over till AF shows so let's keep the faith it looks +
LittleBlossom likes this.
February 5th, 2014, 10:46 AM
Thanks girls. I just wish I knew!! It's like being in limbo!

29 hours until I'm officially late
KellJoO likes this.

BFP - December 21st 2014
February 5th, 2014, 10:54 AM
rusticbythesea01's Avatar Steph
Amy, I think your pregnant! Your test looks exactly like mine did! I thought it was an evap too because it came up after the time limit but it was an early bfp!
Look at mine at 15dpo (the lighting is different but they look exactly the same!)

And mine at 18dpo just looked like an evap, did not even have color!

I would wait a couple days and see what happens, but I strongly think your are! I don't af is coming! Also, because you don't have your usual pms symptoms. I didn't have them either, not even sore bbs!

2/10/14 @ 6w3d
February 5th, 2014, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticbythesea01 View Post
Amy, I think your pregnant! Your test looks exactly like mine did! I thought it was an evap too because it came up after the time limit but it was an early bfp!
Look at mine at 15dpo (the lighting is different but they look exactly the same!)

And mine at 18dpo just looked like an evap, did not even have color!

I would wait a couple days and see what happens, but I strongly think your are! I don't af is coming! Also, because you don't have your usual pms symptoms. I didn't have them either, not even sore bbs!
I want to bottle your confidence in my test and keep it ! Thank you for sharing those Steph I think I see yours a bit clearer than mine but I agree they are very similar! I wonder why some women seem to get blazing BFPs so early and others have to wait for ages. I can only see 'something' on my test in certain lights, natural daylight works best. I really hope it is something , if not…I have had MORE than my fair share of evaPs in the last week!
rusticbythesea01 likes this.

BFP - December 21st 2014
February 5th, 2014, 11:42 AM
Go get thee an FRER!

February 5th, 2014, 01:42 PM
They don't sell them here Will get a different kind on Saturday if AF isn't here.
HeavenlyJewel likes this.

BFP - December 21st 2014
February 5th, 2014, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBlossom View Post
They don't sell them here Will get a different kind on Saturday if AF isn't here.
Amazon!!!
I've got my fingers crossed for you!

February 5th, 2014, 03:15 PM
Ok, big mistake. I just googled my situation about tests getting lighter cause mine definitely are. Got back lots of results about chemicals I know I need to be positive until the witch shows BUT it would explain my tests. 13dpo's test, looking back was pretty pink and now even with FMU, i don't have it anymore. 3 days later, it should be darker! :/ .. Agh. Anyone had a chemical? Do you get a terrible AF?

I also read that over 93% of women get a + at 16dpo so that put the cherry on top ugh :/

BFP - December 21st 2014
February 5th, 2014, 04:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to momopotamus Send a message via MSN to momopotamus
Personally, I think you need another test, like tonight a good one!
Nayna likes this.

TTC #4 since 9/2013 150mg Clomid BFP 5/22/14! Stick Bean Stick!
We have a heartbeat :-) EDD 1/30/15! It's A Girl!

February 5th, 2014, 05:05 PM
Google is NOT your friend!

February 6th, 2014, 01:08 AM
Veteran
Agree with Nayna...Test today...officially late today hey...well its 10 in the am here so def late according to our time I'm so excited to see what new test does.
February 6th, 2014, 06:48 AM
DO NOT use google to compare to YOU! Google is going off of what a "normal" cycle is and pristine circumstances. Not all of us are lucky enough to have a set in stone 28 day cycle & by the book pregnancy.

Remember the quality of the tests you are using and you have to take everything else into account about your testing habits. Did you test at the same time of the day? Did you have the same length urine hold? Did you drink more fluids making your urine more diluted? So many factors.

I think you should test again with a better quality test with about a 3-4 hour hold if you can manage that. You are officially late. If you're not seeing anything on a good test, you can move on from there. Dont jump to any conclusions just yet.

Good luck sweetie!
Nayna likes this.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

February 6th, 2014, 08:12 AM
Regular
My last pregnancy was a bfp at 16dpo. And you're not going to like this but it never got darker and then got lighter and by 19dpo it was gone and af came.

My ob said chemicals are very very common like we have 10+ a life time. It's just now with the more sensitive tests we see them at home.

I'm sorry I know your pain I've had 12 losses. If you need to talk I'm here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBlossom View Post
Ok, big mistake. I just googled my situation about tests getting lighter cause mine definitely are. Got back lots of results about chemicals I know I need to be positive until the witch shows BUT it would explain my tests. 13dpo's test, looking back was pretty pink and now even with FMU, i don't have it anymore. 3 days later, it should be darker! :/ .. Agh. Anyone had a chemical? Do you get a terrible AF?

I also read that over 93% of women get a + at 16dpo so that put the cherry on top ugh :/
February 6th, 2014, 08:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry but I also think because you have had many light positives but they aren't getting darker that it is a chemical. I truely think that you got pregnant, but at this point, the tests should be darker to show your hcg rising. 18 days of risen temps is almost 100% indicative of pregnancy as well, without a hpt. I had a chemical at 5 weeks 2 days and my tests didn't get very dark. I'm sorry, I'm still hoping for the best for you though...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search