Crazy dreams

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By HeavenlyJewel
  • 1 Post By Libby22
  • 1 Post By JackieV
  • 1 Post By THE angry uterus

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2014, 01:47 PM
HeavenlyJewel's Avatar Loving Wife and Mom
So what crazy dreams have you had lately?

I had a really vivid dream last night that I took two pregnancy tests the came up negative and then waited a few days and hubby bought two more and told me to test and within a minute there was two lines. I was sooo happy. I was preggo! Then I woke up. Funny thing is hubby told me right before that that he had a really vivid dream that we were dtd and it hurt to. So I went to the bathroom to go pee and he told me to POAS and it said pregnant with twins. Crazy we both had a pregnancy dream. And both said BFP! I hope it's a sign!
Libby22 and mummy134 like this.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for making my siggy!

February 8th, 2014, 02:48 PM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had a crazy dream last night but nothing pregnancy, my girl took a od. 2ww I always get nightmares

Hope your dream means something.
HeavenlyJewel likes this.

af came Nov 22 Fri nz time
February 8th, 2014, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libby22 View Post
I had a crazy dream last night but nothing pregnancy, my girl took a od. 2ww I always get nightmares

Hope your dream means something.
What's an od? Sorry you had a nightmare

Funny thing is my hubby was like take a test and I was like I am 6dpo I can't take one yet so I showed him an implantation picture chart

Last edited by HeavenlyJewel; February 8th, 2014 at 02:55 PM.
February 8th, 2014, 03:02 PM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
overdose

af came Nov 22 Fri nz time
February 8th, 2014, 03:31 PM
Ah I have had one of those myself an accidental overdose. Is very scary.

February 8th, 2014, 07:25 PM
Had too much pain meds one night because I was sick and out of it forgot I took some and accidentally took double. Hubby had to take me to the ER. Never going to let that happen again. Currently don't take pain meds no matter how much I hurt.

February 8th, 2014, 07:38 PM
JackieV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just had weird dream when I fell asleep this afternoon. It was about ghosts and who has them 'attached' to their person. It was being evaluated if I coukd see the ghosts, if I brought them with me or if they were a resident of the 'location'. No idea where I was!

Then same dream I was going to help get a snow mobile that was stuck in the snow. Like buried... But as I was running I ran out of breath and almost passed out and decided to rejoin the ghosts.... at which time I found out the ghosts told a coworker of mine she'd have a baby girl eventually but didn't say anything about my future babies.

Apparently while sleeping a ghost hunter show came on lifetime .... it was random and creepy. Haha
February 9th, 2014, 06:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I had a crazy dream last night that my SIL (she has a set of twin baby boys) actually had triplets - the two boys and a girl. I was helping with the girl and rocked her to sleep and tried to put her down, but she woke up. The crib slats were too wide apart though and she fell through to the ground then started laughing and running around making me chase her lol She was such a cutie but dang near gave me a heart attack!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search