2WW gals- come in!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree79Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2014, 11:58 PM
Danielle.W's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyForrest View Post
Got my CH today!! According to FF I'm 5dpo. Won't test until I'm late.
I got CH today too! But I'm only 3dpo. Testing at 12 dpo
rusticbythesea01 likes this.

Mama to Valley, Lyric
Levi 9/2009 & Mara 9/2013

My Ovulation Chart

Cycle 12 (of 16) after 2nd tri miscarriage: Soy Iso take 5

April 26th, 2014, 05:17 AM
Nayna's Avatar Super Mommy
3dpo here too! It is telling me to wait until may 7! I dont think I can wait that long!

Expecting baby Alexander Matos 1/17!
April 26th, 2014, 06:39 AM
Super Mommy
officially got my CH's so I'm 3 DPO, I will be waiting until the missed period most likely, so probably May 7th also! oh and no symptoms here!
Pregnant with baby #2. E.D.D May 12, 2015
April 26th, 2014, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbugs_Mommy View Post
officially got my CH's so I'm 3 DPO, I will be waiting until the missed period most likely, so probably May 7th also! oh and no symptoms here!
Ooh looks like we're cycle buddies! FX'ed for us to get our BFPs this month!

April 26th, 2014, 10:02 AM
JennyForrest's Avatar Hoping & Praying
6DPO today, not sure how I feel about my chart. It looks good right now, but overall my post O temps are much lower then all my other cycles. Maybe it's a sign! lol. Maybe because I'm taking my temp earlier then past cycles? Have had nothing but sticky cm, and very little cm since O.

Last edited by JennyForrest; April 26th, 2014 at 10:04 AM.
April 26th, 2014, 03:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
4dpo..not much going on..i woke up yesterday and today with dizziness, but it went away later..been busy, so not noticing too much, plus we bded the same day we oed only, so not holding out much hope.
April 26th, 2014, 05:05 PM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
5-6dpo low mood, wanting chocolate. normal pms, creamy cm. my chart looks bad lol wounder if im doing it right lol

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Calendar

Af 31 Aug nz time
April 26th, 2014, 06:37 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayna View Post
Ooh looks like we're cycle buddies! FX'ed for us to get our BFPs this month!

I noticed this also! Excited to see what happens! I may stalk you a little bit lol

I did have some mild cramps today...almost like RLP. The first time I ever had that was when I was pg w/ DD, but it started around month 5 and continued the rest of the time, and I also get it every now and then so it really isn't much of a sign for me. I have also always gotten some mild cramps 1-2 week before AF is due so yea...boo.
Libby22 likes this.
April 26th, 2014, 08:53 PM
Doubt there could be symptoms at only 6DPO but I've had increased CM and notight I was/am super emotional. On my way home my husband did not answer my phone call and called me back 2 minutes later. I completely freaked out yelling. What if I needed him! What if I was pregnant and fell down and he did not answer his phone and I was laying there for 10 minutes before he called me back! What if I needed him and he was not there! Yeah I overreacted big time.
Libby22 likes this.
April 27th, 2014, 06:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
5dpo...temp keeps slowly rising, not feeling much...just checked online and it says chances of bfp on o day bd only is like 5% and I read something about the sperm having to go through changes before it can fertilize an egg which can take up to 10 hours! So I had o pains morning of o and we bded at night so 10 hours after that puts us right around 24 hours from o pains, so now really not holding out much hope...i hope the rest of you see a bfp this cycle!
Libby22 likes this.
April 27th, 2014, 09:57 AM
I hate my body right now. Threw up so much this morning. Doesn't make sense becaus I only had 1.5 drinks of little coolers. I am only 4dpo so what the hell?

April 27th, 2014, 11:25 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayna View Post
I hate my body right now. Threw up so much this morning. Doesn't make sense becaus I only had 1.5 drinks of little coolers. I am only 4dpo so what the hell?

that is strange.

I'm a little nervous with my temps. I know it is still extremely early, but even for post O I feel like my temps are still pretty low. I feel like they should be a little higher. no symptoms today at 4 DPO.
Libby22 likes this.
April 27th, 2014, 03:32 PM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
my temps suck af will be here soon next week

6 to 7dpo. I had a blood test done today, I did it where I think I o which makes me 7dpo.

creamy cm

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Calendar

Af 31 Aug nz time
April 28th, 2014, 09:35 AM
Okay, 3 days now of nothing but things super high in sugar tasting good.

If I was prego (FX FX FX) my looking at my chart, do y'all think I could have implanted at 5dpo. Looks early to me.
April 28th, 2014, 10:33 AM
Got nothing. Boobs aren't even that sore.

April 28th, 2014, 10:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Okay, 3 days now of nothing but things super high in sugar tasting good.

If I was prego (FX FX FX) my looking at my chart, do y'all think I could have implanted at 5dpo. Looks early to me.

It's possible because the temps are in a new phase there...can't wait to see what your next couple of days bring for temps! I really hope this is it for you!

6DPO for me...not much really going on
April 28th, 2014, 11:46 AM
Super Mommy
5 DPO for me and I feel like I'm just symptom spotting. My left BB has been pretty sore today and I was super hungry this morning. half the time I don't eat breakfast and the time that I do I don't get hungry until about 9:30a.m. well this morning, as soon as I got to work at 7:45 a.m. I felt like I was starving and had to eat. I know it's too early for actual symptoms and that I'm just symptom spotting but I just love to torture myself I suppose!
April 28th, 2014, 12:39 PM
Had some bad nausea that lasted about an hour. Could be from lack of sleep and too much sugar and caffeine. Had some brown CM today as well which is not a good sign. Maybe I didn't really ovulate until CD14? Can someone take a look mat my chart? My OPK on CD 14 negative but became lighter over the next 3 days. Confused....
April 28th, 2014, 12:57 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Had some bad nausea that lasted about an hour. Could be from lack of sleep and too much sugar and caffeine. Had some brown CM today as well which is not a good sign. Maybe I didn't really ovulate until CD14? Can someone take a look mat my chart? My OPK on CD 14 negative but became lighter over the next 3 days. Confused....
I was actually thinking this yesterday when I was looking at your chart. That temp dip on CD 14 makes it look like that could have been O day for you. I'm no expert but just my
April 28th, 2014, 02:58 PM
I agree. I think you may have O'ed on CD14 because of that dip and that rise.

Today I had sharp pains on the left side, almost like I do when I O. Boobs are becoming sore again, but only when handled (heh). Otherwise, a whole lotta nothing!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search