Hey ladies, I'm back again. Some OT rants.

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 23rd, 2014, 11:48 AM
Super Mommy
Hey everyone. I am on cycle day 3 and this past cycle was a stress roller coaster from hell. We are in the process of trying to get approved for a home loan and looking at houses. My husband thinks we are going to get denied for the loan because he had to file bankruptcy before we got married and he had to foreclose on a condo he had with his ex wife. SO we are dealing with that. Our current living situation is not that great either. We are living with my grandparents so we can save money for a down payment, but my older brother has recently moved back in and we have been arguing a lot more. Also, my younger brother has a girlfriend who is now living with him and my parents who I can NOT stand! She is always joking about having a baby and will read baby names out loud while we are there and then laugh about them. She knows it has been a year of trying for us, yet she has 0 sensitivity. My mom called her out on it, but it hasn't stopped. We also had to put my furbaby of 14 years down the other day so we have been pretty upset around here. We are hoping that this cycle is it. I really need to go to a gyno, but I have never been and I am afraid and nervous. I know I need to go, but at the same time I don't want to get bad news. SO I have no idea what to do. I need to meditate or something to get rid of this stress. I honestly think it is playing a huge factor into everything.

Hope everyone else is having better luck.
<3
April 23rd, 2014, 12:25 PM
Scarlet Starlet's Avatar Teleport Birthing Founder
Man, you are definitely going through some rough things.
I hope things get better for you. So sorry you're dealing with all this.
I am in many of the same boats as you so I can relate.

PS...I want to punch your brother's girlfriend.
April 23rd, 2014, 12:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry you are going through so much. I think if your brother's girlfriend is going to keep disrespecting you and your mother she needs to go.

April 23rd, 2014, 12:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I second that punching of your brothers girlfriend. She sounds like a little ******. I'm so sorry you are going through all this. I really hope this is your cycle.

By the way, have you really never been to the gyno or just not about TTC?

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
April 23rd, 2014, 12:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So sorry! That is definitely stressful. I am having house issues too among other problems I try to ignore I hope things work out for you with the house and you can get into your own place. Fingers crossed you get that BFP really soon too!

April 23rd, 2014, 01:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
((hugs)) Im sorry, you sound like you have a lot going on. Your brothers g/f sounds horrible. I'm sorry you have to deal with her sometimes. fx you get your bfp and can get your own place soon!
Pregnant with baby #2. E.D.D May 12, 2015
April 23rd, 2014, 03:29 PM
IamJessesGirl's Avatar Veteran
Oh wow, so many things going on for you right now. BUT the biggest thing that struck me when reading your post was that you have never been to the gyno. Honey, trust me when I tell you this... it's not THAT bad. I promise!!! You'll feel much better after you go because it's off your mind.

Oh, and I also want to punch your brother's gf.

Me(32), DH (31), DD (9)
TTC #2 March 2014
<div align="center"> My Ovulation Chart">
My Ovulation Chart

April 24th, 2014, 08:33 AM
Super Mommy
Trust me I want to punch her too. She has posted tweets about me saying "I'm just going to lose it and punch her in the face" she wouldn't be able to let go fast enough before I had a hold of her. And no I've never been. I've been to my regular doctor but never just a gyno.
April 24th, 2014, 12:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamJessesGirl View Post
Oh wow, so many things going on for you right now. BUT the biggest thing that struck me when reading your post was that you have never been to the gyno. Honey, trust me when I tell you this... it's not THAT bad. I promise!!! You'll feel much better after you go because it's off your mind.

Oh, and I also want to punch your brother's gf.

I still get nervous before gyno appointments but feel relieved after

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search