I need professional OPKers!!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By JennyForrest
  • 1 Post By Jbugs_Mommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2014, 07:42 PM
LaceyMay2630's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

Ok I need opinions. This is the first time that I've used OPKs and I'm not sure what to think. Did the surge happen this morning? Or is the line darker just because it was FMU (I thought with an OPK, time of day wouldn't matter.) CD11 is today so that's a morning and evening test. Am I out this cycle?

HELP!!

April 25th, 2014, 07:48 PM
JennyForrest's Avatar Hoping & Praying
I would defiantly say this morning. But I do know your not supposed to use FMU. There is supposed to me more of the hormone in your pee later in the day, so it could have been really dark by noon! I would go with +OPH as of this morning. Congrast!!
LaceyMay2630 likes this.
April 25th, 2014, 07:59 PM
Super Mommy
Hello, This os my 2nd cycle using OPKs so I'm not a professional on these at all but I'll throw in my 2 cents...and I could be wrong, but I'm not sure you have gotten your + yet. all of those test lines look lighter than the control line (could just be my eyes) how long are your cycles? If you have an average 28 day or more cycle then you may not O for a couple more days.

They do say for most tests not to use FMU on OPKs, but the brand I got this time told me to use FMU. but like the PP said, they say noon is a good time to get the really good + OPK.

I say keep testing...are you temping this cycle also?
LaceyMay2630 likes this.
Pregnant with baby #2. E.D.D May 12, 2015
April 25th, 2014, 08:05 PM
LaceyMay2630's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My cycles are kind of wonky. I had the Paraguard IUD taken out mid cycle last month, so I don't know if that might mess with anything.

And yes, I'm also temping

April 25th, 2014, 09:45 PM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
cd11 am looks bfp

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Calendar

Af 31 Aug nz time
April 26th, 2014, 12:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
No not quite positive. The line will be darker then the control line. The LH surge could happen by tomorrow, or your body could start to and stop.

Do you have a link to your chart?

[/URL]Renee
April 26th, 2014, 06:30 AM
Super Mommy
do your temps make it looks like you O'd on CD 11? also curious if you have a link to your chart? I had the Mirena IUD out in March and didn't get a + OPK that cycle..now granted I was only testing once a day, I wish I would have tested twice a day.
Pregnant with baby #2. E.D.D May 12, 2015
April 26th, 2014, 07:22 PM
Sunshine0918's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not positive yet. When you test in the evenings, are you holding for a while before testing? I just ask because I noticed all your evening tests are lighter and wonder if it is because your urine is diluted.

I'll tell you, the cycle that I got pregnant, I never had a positive OPK. I missed the surge. It was dark but not quite positive that morning and by the next morning, it was lighter. But I obviously ovulated cause I got pregnant.

April 2014

My chart: My Ovulation Chart
April 26th, 2014, 08:56 PM
JennyForrest's Avatar Hoping & Praying
I've never gotten a super dark OPK. The darkest they ever got was you morning CD11. But it always looked like that the day before I O'ed. Can you post your chart?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search