TWW - June 2014

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree62Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 15th, 2014, 12:43 PM
jellybean93's Avatar Super Mommy
I wanted to start a new thread, the current one is very big! I thought it would be good to make them month specific...

• So, where are you in the TWW?
  • What, if anything, have you taken this cycle to improve your chances?
  • What would your EDD be?
  • Feel free to share any other aspects of your TWW - Symptoms, etc.

According to FF, I am 3 dpo. This is my second "early O" cycle since increasing my Metformin dosage to 1000mg and my EDD would be 5 March 2015!
michelle_m and Libby22 like this.

My Ovulation Chart
June 15th, 2014, 01:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
  • So, where are you in the TWW? I am 10DPO
  • What, if anything, have you taken this cycle to improve your chances? Mucinex and baby aspirin
  • What would your EDD be? Feb 27 2015
  • Feel free to share any other aspects of your TWW - I have had the same symptoms I have every month: bloated, breast tenderness, gas, headache, some nausea, and fatigue. A couple of new ones are being really hot for the past 3-4 days and Sat morning had diarrhea from 1:00 am to a little after 2:00 am with really bad abdominal cramps; would like to think it was pg related but probably not

My Ovulation Chart
June 15th, 2014, 08:31 PM
HeavenlyJewel's Avatar Loving Wife and Mom
I'm 12 dpo today will be 13 dpo in morningNothing new this month but got preseed for next month

Thank you Jaidynsmum for making my siggy!

June 16th, 2014, 01:54 AM
Libby22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
good luck ladies
HeavenlyJewel likes this.

My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Calendar

Af 31 Aug nz time
June 16th, 2014, 09:54 AM
Regular
I've been posting on the old thread through this TWW, and am just about at the end of it now.

Not sure exactly when I O'd as I am not temping or charting right now (first cycle, trying to take a bit more relaxed approach for the first couple), but guessing I am ~13dpo. BFN yesterday morning and a little bit of brown spotting last night, so I'm pretty much just waiting for AF to show up...

The alternate theory is that what I thought might be implantation cramping last week was actually late O and yesterday's spotting was IB, but I think that's a stretch. Not holding my breath!

Either way, I should know in the next couple of days as AF is due this week.
Cycle 4, TTC #1

Finally Starting to Chart

June 16th, 2014, 11:36 PM
jellybean93's Avatar Super Mommy
Good luck Allie!

I'm 5dpo today according to FF and temp down again... starting to wonder if I did actually even O...having cramping & nausea but no sore bbs or breakouts so it's kind of 50/50 symptoms-wise.

Only time will tell I guess!

My Ovulation Chart
June 17th, 2014, 05:01 AM
KMO81's Avatar Krista
I'm 2-3 DPO, I had a smiley face for a couple days in a row, so I'm not sure exactly what day I O'd because I stopped temping a while ago. We used OPKs this month and that's about it. I changed my diet drastically this month to lose some weight and I"m down 8 lbs. I've also been working out everyday, focusing more on getting healthy and hoping pregnancy will be a bonus. Good luck ladies!!
June 17th, 2014, 05:21 AM
michelle_m's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm joining Even though FF isn't showing that I ovulated yet, my temp rose by over .2 degrees this morning, so I'm pretty sure I O'ed yesterday.

So, where are you in the TWW? 1 dpo, ha.
What, if anything, have you taken this cycle to improve your chances? Baby aspirin, mint tea, lots of lemon water, and a little Robitussin, but I got lazy about taking the Robitussin.
What would your EDD be? March 9th, which is 1 day past my girls' estimated due date (3/8), though obviously they didn't even get close.
Feel free to share any other aspects of your TWW - Nada yet. Too early. The only symptom I had last time was a metallic taste in my mouth at about 10-11 dpo, so I'm going to try not to think about symptoms.

Unexplained Infertility - TTC #1 since 5/08.
6/10 - IUI #3 with Clomid 75mg. BFP! 6/27/10...It's TWINS!
Esme Mireille, 3 lbs. 10 oz., and Nadine Adele, 4 lbs. 4 oz., born Jan 29th. 2011.
5/14 - TTC #3.

My Ovulation Chart

Last edited by michelle_m; June 17th, 2014 at 05:24 AM.
June 17th, 2014, 05:48 AM
Regular
Pretty sure I'm out. Got another BFN this morning and still seeing a little bit of brown spotting, so I think AF is on her way... If this cycle is a bust, I'd like her to show ASAP so we can get on with round 2!
Cycle 4, TTC #1

Finally Starting to Chart

June 17th, 2014, 06:32 AM
ctymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So, where are you in the TWW?
Just starting it looks like! Looks like I O'd on cd8!

What, if anything, have you taken this cycle to improve your chances?
Nothing really, just still taking prenatals is all and trying not to worry so much.

What would your EDD be?
March 9, 2015... DH birthday

Feel free to share any other aspects of your TWW - Symptoms, etc.
Nothing yet...just normal post-O stuff

Last edited by ctymom; June 17th, 2014 at 06:34 AM.
June 17th, 2014, 06:50 PM
I think its o day, had some pains few hours b4 2+ opks in a row last 2 days, I have a headache not in mood to bed today, have yesterday and Monday.

Its weds in nz for you ladies day behind

Af 31 Aug nz time
June 17th, 2014, 07:34 PM
Super Mommy
  • So, where are you in the TWW? I am 13 DPO
  • What, if anything, have you taken this cycle to improve your chances? Clomid + Progesterone suppositories after O
  • What would your EDD be? Feb 25th, 2015
This cycle has me confused royally... I know we ovulated because I was going for ultrasounds every few days to check follicle growth. One day the eggie is there, the next it is gone. I usually got bfp by cd 11ish (light but visible)...Today was 13DPO and it is still snow white. I did have a faint line appear on 8 or 9dpo, but nothing again since.

In the last two pregnancies I had (tubal miscarriage and 32 week preemie) before bfp's I had increased bowel movements (5+ times a day) and an increase in cervical mucus ( I usually have none after ovulation). This time I had the same. Also, I usually get exhausted in the 2ww where I need naps and a lot of sleep. This time I am very tired but not as much as I was in the past pregnancies, but it could be because I have more responsibilities now and cannot just nap on a dime this time.

I shouldn't be stressing and bummed out thinking the worst (bfn), but it's all I can think about. I keep staring at my hpts (taking them morning and night) and trying to see lines that do not exist.

Gah! I know better than this! I did this for 15 years before we got our DS. I guess I am a sucker for punishment.

This 2ww is going to drive me crazy ;( Good luck to us all !

After 15 long years, our miracle is now here...
Xavier arrived 8 weeks early on February 9th, 2014
We are over the moon happy!!! <3

Follow me to my Blog at http://islandangel.blog.com

June 17th, 2014, 08:04 PM
Hi ladies,

I'm new to JM and the boards. I actually think I had an account when I was PG with my daughter, but I can't remember! I stopped BC with the last cycle, so this is our 1st month TTC. Good luck to all!

So, where are you in the TWW? I am 6DPO

What, if anything, have you taken this cycle to improve your chances? Nothing

What would your EDD be? March 4, 2015

Feel free to share any other aspects of your TWW - sore breasts (never happened before!), nausea
Libby22 likes this.
June 18th, 2014, 04:17 AM
Super Mommy
Holding my breath until the next hpt... this mornings has the faintest of lines but it is there ! Praying it gets darker soon so I can stop squinting and doubting. Eeeks! Today is 14dpo.
Libby22 likes this.

June 18th, 2014, 06:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shirley_ann View Post
Holding my breath until the next hpt... this mornings has the faintest of lines but it is there ! Praying it gets darker soon so I can stop squinting and doubting. Eeeks! Today is 14dpo.
I hope it gets darker!
June 18th, 2014, 03:33 PM
1dpo, headache, creamy cm high cervix, maybe i havnt o yet lol. on well I will just count it as 1dpo. have no idea where i am lol

Af 31 Aug nz time
June 18th, 2014, 04:33 PM
~*Tina*~
I am 3 dpo here.
this cycle we did femara, trigger, and IUI (although I got some kind of reaction or infection after the IUI which may have screwed up my chances for this month which is complete BS!!! but anyway.....)

im not sure about EDD, too superstitious to check.

7/12/13 @6w

June 18th, 2014, 07:29 PM
Super Mommy
I am going to drive myself to drink. Tested again tonight and no line. I know first morning urine is best, yada yada yada... I am a sucker for punishment.

June 18th, 2014, 09:13 PM
mom2pne's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
im 1 dpo, didnt take anything, March 14th which is a year and a day from when i was due with the baby I lost on July.7th, 2013. I found out I was pregnant June 30th which is when I will be testing this time and i hope for a much better outcome.
June 19th, 2014, 11:48 AM
Ladies, I need support during my 2ww. This is our 4th icsi and we are attempting for our second one. any symptoms that you guys can share??we had a day 3 transfer 2 8 cell embryos

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search