Wanted to say Hi

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By michelle_m
  • 1 Post By *Leah*
  • 1 Post By alicenwonderland

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 7th, 2014, 10:44 PM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
I wanted to drop in and say hello, and introduce myself. My name is Katie, DH and I have been married 8 years and are planning to TTC # 2 very shortly. I am scheduled to have my Mirena removed on the 24th.
We have an 18mos old DD named Samantha born 12/10/12. We conceived her in very short 2 1/2 mos. We suffered a loss at 8 weeks our first pregnancy in 2008 so I am very terrified of having another.
I know it could take a few months for the Mirena hormones to get out of my system so not expecting anything right away, which I'm ok with. I want a summer baby this time around instead of a Christmas baby, so hoping to get pregnant in September-November.

Do you have any charting apps you would recommend? I used fertility friend last time but I dont know how good their app is.

Thank you *JMC1988* for the perfect siggy

My Ovulation Chart
July 8th, 2014, 05:41 AM
HereWeGoTx's Avatar Mommyto3furbabies
Hi Katie! My name's Kat. Just wanted to welcome you and wish you lots of baby dust. I am not good for charting questions, as are just starting TTC #1. I'm sorry to hear of your first loss - before DH and I were married we had two MCs. One very early and one at 9 wks, just after seeing the heartbeat. I definitely understand being terrified of going through that again, that's where I am right now! Best of luck to you!
July 8th, 2014, 07:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hello and welcome! My name is Sam 21, and DF is 25. We have been TTC for the last 24 cycle. We aren't really trying this month but I still hang around here. I love this board and all the ladies are extremely supportive and friendly. I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you get a BFP quickly after your cycle regulates.

Oh and I love the FF app. I use it on the computer and I have it on my phone. It makes for easy updating.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
July 8th, 2014, 07:49 AM
michelle_m's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi and welcome! The FF app is great. Also, I had my Mirena removed in May. I had a long cycle coming off of it, but I was temping and you could see where my temps dropped about 10 days after removal. After that, it was pretty much like a normal cycle.
taatie10 likes this.
Unexplained Infertility - TTC #1 since 5/08.
6/10 - IUI #3 with Clomid 75mg. BFP! 6/27/10...It's TWINS!
Esme Mireille, 3 lbs. 10 oz., and Nadine Adele, 4 lbs. 4 oz., born Jan 29th. 2011.
5/14 - TTC #3.

My Ovulation Chart

July 8th, 2014, 09:11 AM
Veteran
Hello! Hope your hormones level out soon enough after the removal.

The FF app is great, usually the only thing I use to update. Most features of the website, and so easy to use.

Rachael, Fiancée to Jack , Expecting Baby #1
~

July 8th, 2014, 09:17 AM
*Leah*'s Avatar TTC the newfashioned way
Hi Katie!!!! I remember you from the December board - I unfortunately lost my peanut. Excited you are ttc again! Best of luck to you!
taatie10 likes this.
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle

July 8th, 2014, 11:15 AM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
Hi and welcome! I'm Alice and TTC #3. Fertility friend is still my favorite. I don't like the graphs on other programs.
*Leah* likes this.

July 8th, 2014, 09:15 PM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
Leah I remember you too. I'm sorry for your loss.

Thanks for the input I think I'm going to give FF a try on my phone or ipad, (assuming I remember my login).

Michelle it is nice to hear your cycle returned to normal so quickly after the Mirena. I've heard horror stories of it taking up to a year.

When we TTC with DD I had just come off Nuva Ring for 4 years and I had a very short then very long cycle. The very long cycle was the one, I conceived on like Day 32, it was very weird.

Thank you *JMC1988* for the perfect siggy

My Ovulation Chart
July 9th, 2014, 09:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
welcome! I am currently trying for #4 on cycle 5. I hope your stay is short and sweet!
July 12th, 2014, 07:44 AM
Sunshine0918's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I remember you too. I'm trying to conceive #2. My son is 2. I got a BFP on cycle 11 but I lost it. Went to the RE last week and he suspects progesterone deficiency. Since my loss, I'm terrified of another. Now on cycle 14.

April 2014

My chart: My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search