Looking like im out this cycle.

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By katydae88

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 11th, 2014, 03:45 AM
Veteran
Hey ladies, had all the right signs and symptoms....did everything right, and I got my period this morning. I'll cry about it later. Just feeling blue. Trying to remain positive and thinking well "Here's to the start of a new cycle!!!" And hey I got my period, so I am definitely ovulating. Just need to get a better grasp on when I ovulate. Can you ladies teach me some of your tricks??? The temping part of TTC, I don't quite know what to look for. any advice? Good luck to all of you who got your beautiful BFPs this month! And for all who haven't yet, it will happen soon for all of us!!! try and stay positive!!!
July 11th, 2014, 06:02 AM
michelle_m's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry, hun. That's really disappointing. As far as charting goes, have you signed up for fertility friend yet? When you do, they send you lessons about charting and temping. How long are your cycles normally? Do you have any idea?
Unexplained Infertility - TTC #1 since 5/08.
6/10 - IUI #3 with Clomid 75mg. BFP! 6/27/10...It's TWINS!
Esme Mireille, 3 lbs. 10 oz., and Nadine Adele, 4 lbs. 4 oz., born Jan 29th. 2011.
5/14 - TTC #3.

My Ovulation Chart

July 11th, 2014, 07:23 AM
Veteran
i did a cycle calculator the other day and it said roughly 27 days. so but I don't know for sure. My last 4 cycles were all over the place. march til april was 38 Days long. april til may was 28 days. May til June was only 16 days long. then this one June til now was 31 days. so I suppose i'm all over the place lol. the calculator gave an "average". and I will look into fertility friend thanks.
July 11th, 2014, 07:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
If you put all the info into fertility friend it will give you your average possible O day, your average cycle length, you average LP length. I love fertility friend for learning what your cycle is doing. Especially if you temp and put the temps into FF. It makes a huge difference.

**Thanks Lucy! Love my V-Day Blinkie**
July 11th, 2014, 09:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Renee360 Send a message via Yahoo to Renee360
Charting sounds l I keep it could help you understand your cycle a little better. You could also add using OPK's so you catch your LH surge.

Sorry AF showed.

[/URL]Renee
July 11th, 2014, 10:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry that af showed I know how disappointing that is!!! It sounds like you have irregular cycles (don't feel bad a lot of us do!) so that means that you most likely O on different days in your cycle. I also recommend that you temp and chart and sign up for FF. Even if you do have irregular cycles, once you have temped for a while you learn the signs of your body and you can usually tell when you are going to O!!

Also know that even when you do everything right there is only a 20% chance of getting pg each month I hope it doesn't take you that long but once you have tried for a year without getting pg I recommend that you have CD3 blood work done and a semen analysis (SA) for your DH. This can let you know if one or both of you have something going on preventing pg.
hopeful_girl55 likes this.

My Ovulation Chart
July 11th, 2014, 10:37 AM
Veteran
As far as the LH surge, I did do an OPK this month and I had a positive test on the 21st. that's why I was hopeful.... but, oh well. thanks ladies...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search