Bleeding @ 4dpo

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By andbabymakes6
  • 2 Post By aStarIsBorn

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 31st, 2014, 09:56 AM
LittleBlossom's Avatar Amy
Hey girls, just wondering what you think. Today I am 4dpo according to FF (I'm temping and using OPKs). I went to the toilet about 1.5 hours ago and noticed brown discharge/tinted CM when I wiped and I've just been back to the toilet and it's now pink blood and tinged maroon colour CM. Not little tiny spots either. I've put a pad on and just going to see how I get on. I never bleed mid cycle but then this has been a weird cycle I O'd super late in comparison to my usual but sometimes I ovulate late so it's not usually a problem because my luteal phase is always at least 12 days. Usually 13/14. Ugh I am a bit worried and confused .

Angel baby - January 2015 at 8 weeks

July 31st, 2014, 10:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hmm...not sure what it could be. I have had some blood tinged cm, but never just blood mid cycle. Maybe some of the other ladies have some ideas, or maybe you did o earlier and this could be IB?
LittleBlossom likes this.

July 31st, 2014, 10:59 AM
~*Tina*~
i have had all kinds of random spotting at different times during my cycle. my RE said it was probably hormonal but if it was anywhere near ovulation she always said not to worry about it. at 4dpo i would think it could be from ovulating...possibly?
Libby22 and LittleBlossom like this.

7/12/13 @6w

July 31st, 2014, 01:02 PM
I've never had anything like this before and I've been charting for quite some time now and TTC for 12 months. I only ever bleed when AF comes, ever! I've had some cramping y'day and today on my right side which is beginning to subside now but it's been like a dull constant ache. I would love to think it was I.B but I think it's way too early for that. I read the earliest is like 6dpo.

I would guess it was from ovulation like you say but it really feels like the start of AF. I don't know what to think. I'm just going to have to wait and see if the bleeding gets heavier.

July 31st, 2014, 04:14 PM
Libby22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had that last mth at 4dpo, think it was left overs from af, is there any cramping with it? if so could be ib if you do get your bfp just get seen early tube pregnancy, hope its not,

Af came Jan 14 weds nz time, cycle Few more cycles and then I will give up ttc
August 1st, 2014, 04:58 AM
@Libby22, glad to know I'm not alone. It's been a shock to start bleeding when AF isn't due for 9-10 days. I am now in full force with AF I believe, red blood and small clots…medium flow. I have cramping on my right side, I have been crampy for a few days now. I'm just confused to what's going on. It seems weird to be on CD2 today…! I've not changed my chart yet, going to wait a few days. My temp rose this morning so that adds even more confusion to the mix. Hmm. Thanks for the advice Libby x

August 1st, 2014, 10:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That is so strange you would be having a full force AF only 4dpo. Maybe you did o earlier than you thought and AF is on time? If not, maybe call your doc and see if they have any advice. Hope next cycle isn't so wacky for you.

August 1st, 2014, 10:43 AM
I am charting and using OPKs and both confirmed ovulation. I had positive OPKs on CD 31/32/33 and then temps rose for 4 days. My temp rose today despite starting AF! Sooo weird! I think the doc will just say to test in a few days which I'll do anyway just for piece of mind above anything else! Thanks @andbabymakes 6

August 1st, 2014, 11:31 AM
valentinemommy's Avatar aka GreenMomma
I have read stories of IB being like a short period, but I have no personal experience with it. Implantation can start at 4-5 dpo. It did for me. I had definite confirmed ovulation and my notes show symptoms starting at 5-6 dpo, although I didn't realize it until looking back. Also, I have had three ultrasounds confirming my baby measures 3 days ahead. That totally threw me off bc I knew when I ovulated, until a friend reminded me I had a strong positive at 8dpo and early implantation. I really hope this is the case for you and the bleeding stops. I know it's hard to think positive when our bodies feel so out of whack, but I'm staying optimistic for you.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search