Ok AF what the heck is wrong with you!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 24th, 2014, 05:46 AM
Super Mommy
Ok so this morning I am spotting, since I had the heavy break through bleeding I wrote it down as a short cycle so from that point I am on cd 10... I am not ovulating, I am however only a day away from when AF was actually due, now this makes no sense am I about to have another AF or what... This sucks, this time around I'm crampy, bloated, moody and have all my other AF symptoms, last time I just bled like a stuck pig for about 12 hours with a couple of days of spotting. If it gets heavy I don't know which I should count as AF, since the heavy bleeding earlier I wouldn't think it to be IB, but if you ignore the break through I'm 12 dpo.

The only thing I can think of is that I took prenatal vitamins when I had my break through, it start the very next day, the more I took the worse it got so I stopped, I saw them last night and took another one and now I have bleeding again, so maybe it's something to do with them? Idk it's the only thing I can think of, if not then this is a cruel joke...
August 24th, 2014, 10:56 AM
lalap's Avatar Super Mommy
Hmmm. That is a tricky one. I have no idea, but I hope you can figure it out!!
August 24th, 2014, 10:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Were you just off your iud? This could be your cycle trying to regulate and it might take your body some time to do it. Not sure if the prenatals could have anything to do with it. I couldn't really see how since pregnant women would be freaking out I the pills made them spot. I hope you get some answers soon.

August 25th, 2014, 05:24 AM
Super Mommy
No, I've never been on iud, I haven't been on any form of BC in 5 years, I wish it was that simple though. The only reason I wonder about the prenantel is because it's the only common factor with both the spotting and the break through, I know it's unlikely but like I said it's the only common factor. I might take one today and see if I spot again, but so far I'm just confused, I figure in a few days I'll take a pregnancy test just to be sure. It's confusing too because counting from the break through I need to start my opk's tomorrow (cd12), but counting from when I O'd I'm 13dpo and have to wait until 16dpo to take a preg test if that was in fact IB (I know again unlikely). Just a very confusing and frustrating cycle so far.
August 25th, 2014, 08:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hmmm....that is strange. How are your cycles normally? Do you have shorter/longer cycles? I know my doctor said that we do have typically one wonky cycle a year and that is normal. If you're not pregnant, I would think this was yours. I would also take a pregnancy test and an OPK just to cover your bases.

August 25th, 2014, 10:17 AM
Super Mommy
My cycles are anywhere from 28-32 days on average, every year at least once I will have a 60-90 day cycle, I've talked to my doctor about it all he did was give me provera to bring on AF. I have no real answers why that happens except that sometimes i don't O, I've been told it could be pcos but my new doctor won't test me for anything abnormal and my old one moved across the country.I'm wondering if by some odd chance I just had heavy break through and this could in fact be IB, but I know it's a small chance, but ever since yesterday I've been feeling sick had achy BBs and headaches, could just be my mind playing tricks though.
The spotting yesterday lasted a few minutes and wasn't like AF spotting or O spotting (the few times I've had it anyway) it's was a pinky discharge, I had a little bit again this morning but it was a lot less than yesterday and didn't last but maybe a minute.
Tomorrow I'll start opk's again and I think on Thursday I'll take a HPT just to be safe but it sure does feel like it's a long way away and my mind just keeps telling me that there might still be a chance even though logically I don't think there is.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search