And Just Like That it's All GONE... *VENT*

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree12Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 16th, 2017, 07:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
After being so symptomatic, even thought I was going to puke a few times yesterday and letting my hopes build a little bit, I woke up this morning and other than some fatigue and a few slight tender pains in by boobs I feel like all my symptoms are gone.... I took a test first thing this morning and it was another I know that it's still a "possibility" and that I'm only 12 DPO. With each of my other pregnancies I didn't even get a BFP until when AF was due or late. My last pregnancy I took it the day after AF was due and it was just a faint line. But given my sudden lack of symptoms and just knowing that other people seem to get BFP's no problem at 12 DPO, I just feel like my bubble popped.

I'm not totally heartbroken or angry or anything, I halfway expected this. We tried for 7 cycles before conceiving our last one and this is only cycle # 3 post MC, but the first one we really "tried". I guess I'm mostly just frustrated, I just don't understand why it has to be so hard when people all around me are getting pregnant without even trying or after a one night stand. Or that people say "You're really fertile after a miscarriage" and "At least you know you can get pregnant again." And I keep thinking if I hadn't lost our baby I'd be halfway through the pregnancy right now and not staring at stupid BFN's.

Anyways.. sorry, I just needed to get that off my chest. I will probably test on Thursday when AF is due, just to see what happens but my hopes are not high for this. I just want to "see" for myself and I also have like 50 amazon cheapies to go through

Thanks for listening gals!
Jesse: 10 weeks - Feb 2017 TTC #4 w/ lots of prayer our RAINBOW baby!
"For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me."
Jeremiah 29:11-13

Last edited by MrsP625; May 16th, 2017 at 07:34 AM.
May 16th, 2017, 08:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry! I'm right there with you with the complete frustration. I just want to cry every time I find out that yet another person around me is pregnant, while we have been trying for so long. Today I am trying to focus on "anything is possible with God's help." I can't say that it has completely calmed me, but it is preventing me from freaking out at the moment.
MrsP625 likes this.
BFP#1: 8/11, DS born sleeping at 19 weeks
BFP#2: 5/12, our rainbow, DS born 1/4/13
BFP#3: 11/13, missed miscarriage discovered at 10 weeks
BFP #4: 5/14, our second rainbow, DD born 1/23/15
Praying for another LO!
May 16th, 2017, 09:01 AM
Veteran
We are here for you. Sending you lots of hugs. If I have learned anything from you gals it's that you are not officially out until AF shows. I struggle with what to say but I'm here to lend an ear and sending hugs!
MrsP625 likes this.
May 16th, 2017, 09:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2AnAngel2 View Post
I'm so sorry! I'm right there with you with the complete frustration. I just want to cry every time I find out that yet another person around me is pregnant, while we have been trying for so long. Today I am trying to focus on "anything is possible with God's help." I can't say that it has completely calmed me, but it is preventing me from freaking out at the moment.
Thank you, that is so true and very calming for me too. I just prayed and lifted it all up, it's really not in my hands anyway. Just feeling the waiting to be frustrating right now and I just fear sometimes like it'll never happen. Such an emotional day!
Mom2AnAngel2 likes this.
"For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me."
May 16th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Nayna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's a really ****** feeling. We're here for you and we won't say stupid **** like relax and it'll happen. I will keep my fingers crossed 12dpo is still early and according to FF, the average first positive is actually 14dpo.
MrsP625 likes this.
May 16th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Libby22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
dont give up af is not not here, one of my pregnancy i didnt get bfp till week and half after af was due i still have hope for ur, signs look good xx

My Ovulation Chart

missed m/c 28 march 2010- Toni 11 weeks CP 11 march 2015- Katie 4 weeks 10 May 2015 Lilly- 4 weeks CP
May 17th, 2017, 04:40 AM
Jacks_mama's Avatar Regular
Symptoms come and go. Even with my first one, at 5 and 6 weeks all my symptoms would just disappear for days at a time. But the frustration is real! My drug addict sister met a guy and said "i'm gonna try to get pregnant with him." And did. The first month. And hates it. It's so frustrating to see that then see bfn over and over.

But you still have a couple more days! I really hope this is it for you!
MrsP625 likes this.
May 17th, 2017, 07:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey ladies! Thank you all for the support, I dont know how I would get through this 2WW without you!

So last night (12 dpo) around 7pm I went to the bathroom and saw some spotting. It was pink/bright red, I was having low dull achy cramps, my hip joints ached, low back ache and thought "Ok, AF is here." I was so sure of it, I made peace with it knowing at least I had AN answer, I took about 4 sips of wine, 2 Midol and went to bed. Woke up a couple times last night and early this morning to empty my bladder since I still have to go a lot and nothing... not even a drop. When I went again right before my shower this morning I had some brown discharge.

Now onto nothing still... Have a very, very subtly backache, slight indigestion that kept me up all night and super duper tired (also probably from being up all night).

I also wanted to mention that on 11DPO my CM kicked way up, so watery that I was soaking my panty liners, then it dried up completely on CD 12...

My brain partially wants to think "Maybe the spotting was IB!?" since I hear implantation can happen anywhere between 6-12 dpo... but in all reality I just know not to think that way since this could be AF just messing with me. I just don't know why I would be SO symptomatic post ovulation without implantation.

Anyways... I'll wait it out. I'd bet money that this is just AF on the way, but if there's a chance it is IB it'll take a few days for it to show on a HPT anyway. Maybe if AF doesn't show by the weekend I'll test again.

Thanks again ladies! Again, I appreciate your support and help!
May 17th, 2017, 08:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm praying it's IB!!!!
Praying for another LO!
May 17th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Fingers crossed!
May 17th, 2017, 10:18 PM
SavaAngel's Avatar Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
It's always hard. No matter how long you try. It took 26 cycles for me to conceive my daughter. I am almost at 3.5 years of trying this time. I actually am not supposed to try right now because of a medicine I am on and I am in the middle of this mindset of "it sucks I can't try" and "why try, it isn't going to happen anyways".

Prayers it comes soon!
MrsP625 likes this.

PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS

May 18th, 2017, 04:37 AM
Jacks_mama's Avatar Regular
Fingers crossed for you!

I had a couple cycles ago some brown discharge and cramps on a monday with my period due the next day and it didn't start until that Friday :/ That's the only time that's ever happened but just in case it's not IB, just remember that our bodies can be real rude sometimes!
May 18th, 2017, 07:02 AM
Veteran
Fingers crossed!!!!
May 18th, 2017, 09:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for the positivity ladies! AF is due today and so far nothing yet. I had another tiny amount of brown discharge this morning but so far I am pretty dry. Which is also not the usual, typical CM for me before AF shows is lots of watery like. But again, it could just be an off month. This could also all change at any moment. I will say, that in all my life of having a cycle I've never been late and not been pregnant as of yet. If AF is coming, she's always here right on the dot at CD 28. Even after my MC, my cycles returned to 28 days immediately.

I'm having a lot of hip joint pain and a dull achy low backache, it's a tell tale sign of AF, but I also remember feeling this way way back in December when I got my BFP.... so I really just have no idea what's coming. I also have had a low-lying headache since last night and every once in a while I get hot flashes, also could be a sign of either as I had them during my last pregnancy as well as have had them during AF. I've also been extremely moody, almost irrationally, which is normally not like me. Last night I just felt like I was on the war path with my poor DH. I think part of that is I was dead tired, but still, not my usual. He was just like, "What's going on with you, are you possibly pregnant!?"

So only time will tell unfortunately, I am expecting AF but would be oh so grateful of she didn't come and I got a BFP instead. I think if she stays away all day today and tomorrow I will take a test Sunday morning. If I did have IB on CD 12 that should be plenty of time for any hcg in my system to show up on a test.

Anyways, fingers crossed for today and the weekend!
May 18th, 2017, 09:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm praying that this is it for you!
Praying for another LO!
May 18th, 2017, 11:06 AM
MrsP625 AF is due for me in the next few days too...I'm afraid to take the test, I know it might be negative...hopeful for you X
MrsP625 likes this.
May 18th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Nayna's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You have much better self control than I! I say pee on all the things
MrsP625 and jellibeen5 like this.
May 19th, 2017, 03:53 AM
Pee'd and negative, maybe it was too early but I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant this month, we will just have to have more fun trying next month
May 19th, 2017, 10:00 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey ladies,

AF did a no show yesterday, I woke up this morning dry as a bone with no AF symptoms whatsoever. I took a pregnancy test knowing it would be early if I did in fact have IB on CD 12, and it was BFN. I figured I would test again on Sunday or Monday and give it time if no AF... but just about an hour ago I started spotting again and I'm pretty sure this is AF this time so I am gonna say I'm out, unless for some miraculous reason this stops and I get a BFP in a few days... but I am not counting on that at all.

So I'll probably be MIA for a little while, we're getting ready to move 500 miles away and my next fertile window is at the end of the month, also moving week. so I am almost sure next month won't be it either.... Plus I think all the OPK's and demanding sex at certain times is starting to stress me out. Granted I WANT it to be at the right time, but we timed everything out this last month and obviously it just didn't do the trick. So maybe this moving thing and "taking a month off" will help. I hope that I come back to see at least a few BFP's from you ladies!

Thanks again for your support and encouragement. I wish this had turned out to be a better ending for this cycle. But it just goes to show that it's really out of my hands and when it's time, it's time.

May 19th, 2017, 10:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh no! This was not what I wanted to hear. .

I hope your move goes smoothly, and that the break helps you out.
MrsP625 likes this.
Praying for another LO!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search