Uuuuuugh

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By andbabymakes6
  • 1 Post By Jacks_mama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 18th, 2017, 04:44 AM
Jacks_mama's Avatar Regular
So there's a teacher at my school set to deliver within the next week or two and she has a son a little younger than jack.

Another teacher told me on Tuesday that she's 3 months along and just rolling with it since it was unplanned and a total shocker.

Yesterday a teacher who suffered a miscarriage back in December finally got her BFP yesterday morning and came to my room to tell me.

I'm so happy for these women. All different stories, all happy. I can't stress enough how happy I am for them. And so....frustrated at me. Not even sad, just frustrated at how long you have to wait between cycles and how hard it is for a stupid sperm to catch the stupid egg. And how similar pregnancy symptoms are from AF. Why can't it be something obvious like your tongue stays normal for AF but turns bright purple when it's your period. Just kidding but seriously! Ugh!
May 18th, 2017, 05:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hugs! I hear you! We have a friend who we just found out is pregnant with her 4th. She has always announced pregnancies around mine (even my losses). I am so frustrated that it feels like everyone else gets pregnant when they want, and gets to bring home a baby. And here I am, praying for a 5 th pregnancy, and 3rd baby here on earth. After a year and a half the frustration is pretty high. I know we waited longer for our first, but that doesn't make it any easier.

I wish I had good advice, but all I can say is that we are here for you.
BFP#1: 8/11, DS born sleeping at 19 weeks
BFP#2: 5/12, our rainbow, DS born 1/4/13
BFP#3: 11/13, missed miscarriage discovered at 10 weeks
BFP #4: 5/14, our second rainbow, DD born 1/23/15
Praying for another LO!
May 18th, 2017, 06:45 AM
Veteran
Hugs to you. It is definitely an interesting dichotomy where I feel that twang of jealousy and anger but at the same time, am so happy for someone. That's why this place is so great. Lots of people here to listen and no judgment. <3
May 18th, 2017, 09:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Wish I had words of comfort, but all I can say is I feel you. We spent 7 cycles TTC and it was hard and emotional, in that time it seemed everyone was getting pregnant when they wanted, even my husband's brother and his wife announced and to our knowledge they were done having kids because they lost their second shortly after birth due to a congenital birth defect. I was really surprised and happy for them, being that this was a rainbow baby, but somewhere deep down inside of me I thought still "Why not me?" We finally did get pregnant in December of last year, found out on NYE, and I was like "Finally, it's my turn!" But then on Valentines day, of all days, I lost our baby at 10 weeks and it was gut wrenching, not just to lose a precious baby but also to think "Now we're back at TTC again." Even though it's only been 3 cycles since my MC, in retrospect it's felt like forever and every day I am reminded that I could be "Such and such" weeks along, but I am not. A close family friend announced shortly after our loss that they were expecting their first, and the milestones show up at least once a week on my Facebook page, and it' hurts because she's due right after I was supposed to be due. But at the same time I am excited for her.... so I guess what I am trying to say is that this is a holy roller coaster of emotions of a ride and it's completely justifiable to be happy for someone, and jealous and angry and sad all in the same minute. And yes, we are all here for you
Jesse: 10 weeks - Feb 2017 TTC #4 w/ lots of prayer our RAINBOW baby!
"For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me."
Jeremiah 29:11-13
May 19th, 2017, 03:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hugs! I agree with everyone about how hard this is and the emotions we go through. We have good days and bad. Hopefully we all get bfps soon!
MrsP625 likes this.
May 19th, 2017, 04:51 AM
Regular
Hugs! It can be so hard when others around you make it look so easy to get pregnant. Sending lots of baby dust your way!
May 19th, 2017, 04:54 AM
Jacks_mama's Avatar Regular
Thanks for the words of encouragement! I know I've been trying a relatively short amount of time compared to how long this journey really can take but man it sucks sometimes. I don't even know why I'm this bummed, I know this cycle didn't work since we didn't time it right. That dumb little voice of hope keeps whispering "sperm live for a few days in there, could've caught it!" but it would've had to of been perfect for this cycle.

I just hope we all get our bfp's soon and continue this convo in a ddc sooner than later!
MrsP625 likes this.
May 19th, 2017, 07:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacks_mama View Post
Thanks for the words of encouragement! I know I've been trying a relatively short amount of time compared to how long this journey really can take but man it sucks sometimes. I don't even know why I'm this bummed, I know this cycle didn't work since we didn't time it right. That dumb little voice of hope keeps whispering "sperm live for a few days in there, could've caught it!" but it would've had to of been perfect for this cycle.

I just hope we all get our bfp's soon and continue this convo in a ddc sooner than later!
I don't want to give you false hope, because I hate it when people do it to me. But I will say in all my time on TTC boards, at LEAST half the time, in the months when people are sure they missed it ends up in a "miracle" BFP. If I've learned anything by now it's that anything is possible... Hope we all get BFP's really soon!
Jesse: 10 weeks - Feb 2017 TTC #4 w/ lots of prayer our RAINBOW baby!
"For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me."
Jeremiah 29:11-13
May 19th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Libby22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have a friend shes oh her 5th baby, another oops, yet it took me 3 years get mt son

My Ovulation Chart

missed m/c 28 march 2010- Toni 11 weeks CP 11 march 2015- Katie 4 weeks 10 May 2015 Lilly- 4 weeks CP

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search