I need to vent

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 29th, 2005, 06:16 AM
Regular
im sorry but i just need to vent i have just been going crazy over this...

i help my mom take care of 3 kids during the day 2 are sisters... now this person drops them off bright and early and picks them up late in the evening ..and she always pawning them off onto other family members and friends id be surprised if she actually spent an hour a day with them. And she doesnt care for them ... like now its been 3 days since they had a bath and my mom was the one that bathed them. the older girl is still wearing the underwear i put on her. they are always dirty like black feet and it drives me nuts about 4 weeks ago maybe 5 the both had lice 1 and 3are their ages now i understand this happens but it wasnt the first time and she did treat their hair nce but you are supposed to treat it then retreat in 7 -8 days she never did .. she doesnt even comb their hair they still have dead nits its been a month HELLO.
now what gets me is people like her have children and continue to have children when someone like me who would love and care for a baby cant seem to get pregnant again. I know i should feel blessed that i do have 2 beautiful well cared for children .. but now that im ttc again and not having any luck these things seem to drive me insane why can thye keep having kids and i cant ??!!! its not fair

im sorry im just getting so discouraged . i didnt think ttc would be this hard

<center></center>

<center></center>

^8^ ^8^
April 29th, 2005, 06:34 AM
Veteran
Kim,

I totally know where you're coming from. It isn't fair. What keeps me going is that I just have to believe that everything happens for a reason. I'll never know what that reason is, but I just believe it.

April 29th, 2005, 07:11 AM
melissa29624's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to melissa29624
I totally know how you are feeling about this situation girl!
It drives me crazy too. People getting preggo and didn't want it in the first place and then don't take care of the kid(s). How is it anyway that we can BD and BD and BD....lay there for what seems like hours....count days, check CM, take BBTs, OPKs.....and still no BFP....and then along comes someone who....BDs with whoever...goes about their business and and 2wks later...boom....BFP....then...doesn't take care of herself for the whole pregnancy...has a healthy baby despite....and then.....lets someone else care for them and then of course BAM ---PREGGO AGAIN a couple of months later. Just doesn't seem fair to me either.
April 29th, 2005, 07:18 AM
darlajortega's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
thank God those kids have wonderful people ( you and your mom) in their little
lives to be there for them, where would they be without you! God Bless you two
for the love and care you give them!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search