Need a Little help

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 4th, 2005, 07:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Okay since yesterday, my cm has been clearish and feels slippery. Not sticky, tacky feeling. But still all neg signs on fertility sticks & ferning. My cervix is really high & open for the past 3 days. Bding every other day. Suppose to O tomorrow. What's the deal?? What does watery CM feel like?? Look like?? Is that what mine is. It feels more silky, slippery like though>

HELP>>>>>
May 4th, 2005, 07:44 AM
monkhester
I think that is what it is ... slippy, silky so it is watery like the white of a raw egg.
May 4th, 2005, 07:44 AM
TexMex's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds to me like you will be ovulating at any time now....probably no later than tomorrow...clearish and slippery CM is a pretty sure sign of ovulation about to happen so keep BD'ing and good luck!
May 4th, 2005, 07:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
why do my tests say neg. though?? Is that normal? I hope I am Oing. I kinda feel sore bb's too. so that's good
May 4th, 2005, 07:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'd say your ready to O! CM varies in a lot of ways, for a lot of reasons. You may be testing negative on the OPK's because you haven't hit the surge yet. Many times for me with OPK's I test one day and nothing and the next Boom! BFP. Keep BD'ing every other day for the next 5 and see what happens. Have FUN

Baby dust to you!

Alisha
May 4th, 2005, 07:55 AM
I have never used OPK's and I really hope I won't need to because a lot of people get confused by them I don't know why they are showing negative for you when you are having that CM...I suppose you could get the EWCM and just not be ovulating yet? I would BD every other day to be on the safe side

I wouldn't be surprised if the OPK comes up + today or tomorrow...
May 4th, 2005, 08:10 AM
darlajortega's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
keep bd'ing and good luck
May 4th, 2005, 09:00 AM
magilatuzzi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to magilatuzzi
I had EWCM 2 or 3 days before I got a bfp on the opk strips....

DS Drew, 04/94, DS Braden, 10/97, DS Nick, 07/99, DD Danika 07/06, DD Gabriella 11/07,
DSD Rayelle 03/97, DSD Seryna, 06/01
</div>
May 4th, 2005, 09:47 AM
SuperMom's Avatar Super Mommy
I get ewcm for 5-6 days before I "o"! So beleive in the tests and give them time...it will come up when the time is right! Rising estrogen levels cause cm to change to ew or watery and it has to build up to a certain level before it will cause the LH to surge! Hope this helps!!!
May 4th, 2005, 10:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'd say BD, BD and BD!!!! Good luck and loads of ~*~*~*~*~*BABY DUST~*~*~*~*~* to you!
May 4th, 2005, 11:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
You are ready to O!

That happened to me this month, usually I will get a gradual increase of the line on the OPK. I had all of the signs, high cp, soft cervix, watery/eggwhite cm, and negative tests. Then at the suggestion of Supermom I tested twice a day, I had a negative OPK at 11:30am and a positive dark OPK at 7pm. You have to make sure that you are testing at least 2x a day so you do not miss your surge. It sounds like you and DH are covered with the bding! Good luck!

Nicole

Mommy to:
Maddi: 1/3/06
Jack: 7/7/08

TTC# 3 with PCOS
May 4th, 2005, 12:28 PM
sylph21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I suggest lotsa bd'ing...good luck & lotsa babydust

May 4th, 2005, 06:31 PM
My Big girl &amp; Angel boy's Avatar Veteran
could it be that you are already pregnant? I don't think you ovulate when you are preggo ( I could be wrong) and sore bb's is a sign? GOOD LUCK!
May 5th, 2005, 09:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
well I still haven't gotten a postive & ff said today was O day. still have watery silky cm. who knows. BB still hurt & feel hungery & crampy. not starving hunger but like pms craving type hunger. who knows. I guess I'll know after 2ww. I am going to keep bding though
May 5th, 2005, 09:38 AM
I really have a feeling that the OPK will detect a surge VERY soon so keep testing! Like SuperMom said the estrogen needs to build up for the OPK to detect it. Once the EWCM is completely gone your ovulation has completed....you are really at your peak right now in my opinion!

Keep us posted!
May 5th, 2005, 09:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks I will, by the way. I have had partial ferning & Oing pain type stuff. Sore bb's, crampy, bloated. type stuff. so hopefully that's it.
May 6th, 2005, 09:39 AM
happydasie did you test with an OPK again? Do you know if you did indeed ovulate?

Good luck!
May 6th, 2005, 12:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
well here's the deal all the tests were negative, but I did have really bad ovulation pain, sore bb's, & cramping in lower back & abd. So I feel that I did ovulate. The symptoms were yesterday & the day before. So we bd'ed early this am like 4am and the day before. so we covered all the bases. Guess we'll have to wait & see.
May 6th, 2005, 12:19 PM
Sounds promising good luck and BABY DUST!!!
May 6th, 2005, 01:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
thanks I hope so. If not there's always next month. If I don't get pg this month I think I am going to stop using all the charting and just go with the flow. It's too time consuming.

JoLynn

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search