momtocurtis--quick question?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2005, 11:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi Shelly,

I remember you posting awhile back that you held going to the bathroom at night so you could test. I want to do that tonight, and was not sure how long I need to hold it before I can test. How long did you wait? Were the results accurate? Thank you so much!

Nicole

Mommy to:
Maddi: 1/3/06
Jack: 7/7/08

TTC# 3 with PCOS
May 6th, 2005, 11:34 AM
Veteran
Hey Nicole,

I held it for 4 hours. Yes, the results were accurate. When's AF due? What test are you using? I can't wait to hear your results.

May 6th, 2005, 11:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey Shelly,

thanks so much for the response! I am 10dpo today, and having weird twinges, crampy, lower back pain, heartburn, and larger bbs. They are not sore other than the nipple. I do not think this is my month, but I still want to test and it is driving me nuts! Last month I was so sure that I was and I was sooo wrong. I am using First response early results. The only two that I will use that are accurate are: first response and Clear blue easy. Those are the only two that have never lied to me. Where are you in your cycle? Take care and BFP dust to you too this month!

Nicole

Mommy to:

TTC# 3 with PCOS
May 6th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh yeah and I forgot I am not charing this month but I know my temps like the back of my hand. Usually I am 97.6-97.9 after I O, and this am I was 98.2 and yesterday it was 98.3. Not that it means anything, just that my temp has not dropped yet, but it is still early to drop!

Mommy to:

TTC# 3 with PCOS
May 6th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Veteran
It's a good thing that your temps are still high. How long is your lp normally? I posted about how frustrated I am with this cycle. I'm cd18 today and about as confused as I have ever been on what's going on. Figures, the cycle I really need to pinpoint O because I have to get my progesterone checked at 7dpo. My temps are off this whole month.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search