Daily Question.....

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 23rd, 2005, 07:16 AM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you always known that you wanted kids or was it something that you didn't want until you found DH (or SO)??

I always knew that I was going to be a mom. I had started to get that feeling when I was young, then I had my first at 20 and my second at 22. I was back and forth on the third until I met my DH and I knew that I wanted to make him a daddy!!!

Angie

=May '05 and '11

May 23rd, 2005, 07:19 AM
Lilah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have known ever since I was thirteen.
May 23rd, 2005, 07:21 AM
DreamChaser's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ever since I was a kid
May 23rd, 2005, 08:50 AM
RandomRobot's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I always used to say that I never wanted children, Ciara was a *surprise* on the pill and It took me quite a while to deal withthe fact I was going to be a mum - nothing prepared me for the complete love and adoration when I had her. My friends laugh at the change I have undergone , that I want more kids
May 23rd, 2005, 08:57 AM
carolinagirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Personally when I was a child I didn't want kids because as a young teen my sister's & brother are 10 yrs older and were having babies and used me for a babysitter. I didn't get much freedom back then and sorta felt like a teenaged mother, so I didn't want any until I got pregnant with Christian at 19. It totally changed my mind, then I lost him. So ever since I've wanted children and then I go thru a phase where I don't want any. Then I met my DH and sooo wanted a family with him but he has put his foot down and said NO CHILDREN (he's 45 & I'm 30). So I've put it in GOD's hands. If it's meant for me to be a mother then I will be!

GOD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference ~ Amen.

My Myspace & Yahoo 360*
May 23rd, 2005, 10:17 AM
CocoHunny's Avatar Foxxy Mommie
Send a message via AIM to CocoHunny
I've always wanted to be a mom

wanting,but waiting (sigh)
May 23rd, 2005, 10:38 AM
monkhester
The desire didn't hit me until I turned 43 years old as odd as it seem.
May 23rd, 2005, 10:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I always knew I wanted children. I am so lucky to have found that my dreams are coming true. I have a wonderful dh and dd, we are financially stable, ttc# 2, and working towards my "other dream" of building a show/breeding/training kennel on our property for German Sheherds. Im only 25 and feel so blessed!

Susan: Mom to 4 beautiful munchkins Sarah, Alexis, Joey, and Addison!
May 23rd, 2005, 10:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I always knew.....However, after my first child I didn't want another one but when I met my DH he wanted another one so bad that it grew on me and here we are

May 23rd, 2005, 01:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I've always known. A boy and a girl . . . I'm half way there!!

May 23rd, 2005, 01:33 PM
Regular
i always knew. i started feeling like i wanted a child YOUNG. i had my ODD at 17, my ODS at 19 my YDS at 22 and my YDD at 26. all of my children were planned by myself and their dad.

hopefully our plans will work out for another soon!
May 23rd, 2005, 01:54 PM
KitKat
I've always known. Though there have been times in my life where I suddenly would panic over the idea of my having kids! Afraid that I wouldn't be a good mom. They never lasted long though!
May 23rd, 2005, 05:37 PM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have always wanted kids from the time that I was a kid myself.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
May 23rd, 2005, 06:40 PM
marie2001
I always wanted to be a mommy, but it wasn't until last fall that I felt that I was ready now. Please. God.... please make me a mommy soon!
May 24th, 2005, 08:11 AM
ericalaurel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ericalaurel
Oooh, I missed this thread yesterday!!

I used to think that I didn't want kids at all-probably because my childhood was the equivalent of a steaming pile of poo...lol. Ok not really, but it was kind of tough. My parents were divorced...yada yada yada. But then later I decided that I wanted to have children and be able to raise them the way that I had always wanted to be. that not only could I share my love with another person, but that I could teach that child the lessons I was never able to learn from my parents! Plus I was an only child and HATED it. Of course I think that's why I'm a creative personality now-I had to use my imaginiation since I was usually by myself! So DH and I want at least two. He has always wanted children, and it's a big part of what we want to achieve with our marriage. It's nice to have a hubby who is so devoted to raising a family...I feel really blessed.

Love you all!!! Hugs and baby dust!!!!!
Erica

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search