Af and sex?

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

View Poll Results: When af is visiting do you and dh do the deed?
Yes 5 22.73%
No 11 50.00%
Depends 6 27.27%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 27th, 2005, 01:45 PM
TexMex's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Uhhhhh.....no
May 27th, 2005, 01:47 PM
ashleynwilson's Avatar Veteran
it depends with me.....it doesnt make a differnce to him, it just matters to me......most of the time i am really light and ive read about sex during af and it says its prefectly fine to do. just some extra lubrication...lol okay that was TMI!! but yeah on the most part, it makes no difference...only if im cramping really bad we wont!

May 27th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My DH would FLIP out ....lol Even if I was just spotting.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
May 27th, 2005, 03:31 PM
TexMex's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Eyes 409@May 27 2005, 04:28 PM
My DH would FLIP out ....lol Even if I was just spotting.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

LOL! My DH too!!! I probably should've mentioned that on my post, but yah even if it is so very light he's just like "um, noooo".... I don't blame him I also would rather wait until I am totally AF free!
May 27th, 2005, 03:36 PM
monkhester
No, no, no.
May 27th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Brie
YES! YES! YES! The only thing that would stop us would be if I'm cramping. I am so horny when af is visiting - almost as much as when I am ovulating.

Brie

Feb. '06 Playroom[/url]
May 27th, 2005, 03:47 PM
magilatuzzi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to magilatuzzi
depends... dh works in camp, so it depends on it he just got home or not. The shower is perfect!

DS Drew, 04/94, DS Braden, 10/97, DS Nick, 07/99, DD Danika 07/06, DD Gabriella 11/07,
DSD Rayelle 03/97, DSD Seryna, 06/01
</div>
May 27th, 2005, 03:57 PM
modelt's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to modelt
yes,it seems like my hormones r in over drive and i do not know why. then a good hot shower afterwards.

modelt
May 27th, 2005, 04:18 PM
marie2001
No, no no..... I don't usually feel too sexy during that time of the month and DH does not want to ever see a rare shis-ka-bob come out after BDing..... that is just not for us.
May 27th, 2005, 05:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
NOOOOOO!! I don't think mine or dh's stomach can handle it! haha!

May 27th, 2005, 05:11 PM
Super Mommy
lol this is so funny!

a few months ago my fiance and I were doing the do..I had no bleeding, no spotting prior to the sex..and he pulls it out..and he is covered with AF...I was soooo embarassed, lol he was good about it, lol we both had no idea I was coming on, I was a few days earlier than I expected...

lol so no I would not KNOWINGLY have sex while AF was visiting...but I have had it with her arrival, lol

<param name="AllowScriptAccess" value="never" /><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="http://www.blingyblob.com/countdown/countdown.swf?tyear1=2006&tmonth1=7&tday1=7&thours 1=0&tminutes1=0&event=Ariana Arrives!!!&clr=0xCC00FF&tseconds1=0"> <PARAM NAME=loop VALUE=false> <PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false> <PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high> <PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=0xCC00FF> <EMBED src="http://www.blingyblob.com/countdown/countdown.swf?tyear1=2006&tmonth1=7&tday1=7&thours 1=0&tminutes1=0&event=Ariana Arrives!!!&clr=0xCC00FF&tseconds1=0" loop=false menu=false quality=high bgcolor=0 WIDTH="257" HEIGHT="160" NAME="a" ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></EMBED>
Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com
May 27th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I for one dont like to but my DH doesnt mind!!!! We hardly ever do the deed when AF is visiting.

Susan: Mom to 4 beautiful munchkins Sarah, Alexis, Joey, and Addison!
May 27th, 2005, 06:32 PM
My Big girl &amp; Angel boy's Avatar Veteran
lol Amanda this is a good question! YES! YES! YES! it doesn't bother either one of us. when af is here and he sees the pads he's like ugh! but it doesn't seem to stop him
May 27th, 2005, 07:12 PM
idachick's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to idachick
ugh...I say no way, but my dh doesn't care-he says that it would only bother him if it bothered me. I just don't feel like sex on a stick (at my most attractive, alluring etc) at that particular time of the month, so it's hard to feel like bd'ing when I feel like a big bloated sea cow

May 27th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Eden's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No way...ever. We both think it's too messy, too ugh, too gross.
May 28th, 2005, 11:13 AM
Eden's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's great that we can talk about these things that are relevant to us as women.
May 28th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
We won't in the beginning, when the flow is heavy, but towards the end and i"m just spotting, then we do.

I'm definitely a bit hornier when AF is here!

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
May 29th, 2005, 07:52 AM
carolinagirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't like too but when DH is in the mood AF or not (depending how light it is) he doesn't care. I don't much care for it... the only sutra I want when AF is around is KARAMEL SUTRA (haven't gotten to try it yet, still can't find it )

GOD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference ~ Amen.

My Myspace & Yahoo 360*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search