So much for a good feeling

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 28th, 2005, 01:24 AM
Veteran
I just tested this morning and i got a BFN.
I honestly thought i had a good feeling about this cycle. I know its not over until AF shows so im not too disheartened, but i really thought we did everything "right" this month, without getting too stressed!

just one extra thought before i go: did any of you ladies think TTC would be this difficult when you decided to stop your B/C?
maybe i was nieve, but i actually thought it would be much easier than this!
do you think it is God just telling me that its not the right time yet?
May 28th, 2005, 05:46 AM
Lilah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No, I don't think it has anything to do with God. If not this month, you will get pregnant. I never realized before TTC that it takes the average healthy woman so many months to conceive. I am sorry you got your BFN though - I got one too this morning and I as well had a great feeling about this month. It definitely is diheartening but we can't give up! (((hugs)))
May 28th, 2005, 06:05 AM
Veteran
Melissa,

I'm so sorry hun!! I thought for sure this was your month!!! ((((HUGS))))

May 28th, 2005, 06:07 AM
Apryl's Avatar Veteran
You're right .. it's not over until the Wicked Witch arrives.

Keep us posted and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get a BFP in a few days.

**BABY DUST**

Apryl

<center><p style="background:white;"><font face="verdana,arial,sans-serif" size="1" color="black">Alexandra Maradee Autumn</font>
</p></center>

May 28th, 2005, 07:14 AM
melissa29624's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to melissa29624
so sorry about your BFN....it's not over yet though!
May 28th, 2005, 07:14 AM
DreamChaser's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry about the BFN - though you are right it ain't over until the witch shows. Good luck and tons of <<Baby Dust>>
May 28th, 2005, 08:31 AM
monkhester
Melissa, sorry about the BFN. I, too, do not think the BFNs are a message from God. And yes I thought that I would be pregnant the first time trying...two at the max. What a laugh!!

It is useless to give up: what do you gain by doing so? As hard as it is, there is always the next cycle. Good luck and tons of baby dust for your next cycle.
May 28th, 2005, 08:49 AM
Super Mommy
sotty about BFN....

its all about timing..the window to get preggy is not that wide....it just happens in its own time

try not to worry so much about it, I even started to think maybe I'll take myself out of the 'trying' mind set and just think of it as having lots of unprotected sex with my fiance with no expectations :-) That way WHEN I do get preggy I wasnt so worried about it

but just pray on it and keep trying, without trying if that makes any sense.

some women just get pregnant easier, faster or what have you than others...

<param name="AllowScriptAccess" value="never" /><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="http://www.blingyblob.com/countdown/countdown.swf?tyear1=2006&tmonth1=7&tday1=7&thours 1=0&tminutes1=0&event=Ariana Arrives!!!&clr=0xCC00FF&tseconds1=0"> <PARAM NAME=loop VALUE=false> <PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false> <PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high> <PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=0xCC00FF> <EMBED src="http://www.blingyblob.com/countdown/countdown.swf?tyear1=2006&tmonth1=7&tday1=7&thours 1=0&tminutes1=0&event=Ariana Arrives!!!&clr=0xCC00FF&tseconds1=0" loop=false menu=false quality=high bgcolor=0 WIDTH="257" HEIGHT="160" NAME="a" ALIGN="" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></EMBED>
Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com
May 28th, 2005, 11:20 AM
Eden's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So sorry about the bfn's you guys. As you know, these things can take time, even when we don't want to be patient (believe me, I know!). So chin up, and try to stay positive. We're here for you.
May 29th, 2005, 08:33 AM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry about your BFN.

I wish you much luck for next time around.

I had no problems getting pregnant with the boys right off of b/c but this time around it too me three months until I saw a BFP. I just think it depends on how long it takes you to get back to normal.

Angie

=May '05 and '11

May 29th, 2005, 11:47 AM
Any signs of AF Melissa? When is she due? I really hope this month surprises you and you get your BFP!!!
May 29th, 2005, 11:58 AM
Mommma's Avatar Regular
I am so sorry. You must feel devestated. I wish you well. ((((HUGS))))
May 29th, 2005, 12:50 PM
Veteran
Hey there! Just an update for you!
AF was due this morning (i think) and still no signs!
I dont feel any pms or anything like usual, so im still quite hopeful for a BFP this month even though i got a BFN yesterday!
Maybe i just o'd late again this month (i think thats what happened last cycle)

When do you think i should test again? Iwas thinking maybe friday/saturday (if i can wait that long)! *fingers crossed*

ps. thanks for all your support everyone - i cant remember how i managed before JM!!
May 29th, 2005, 01:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hey Melissa,
Glad to hear that AF hasn't showed!! I would wait until maybe Tues or Wed and test if she hasn't showed. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!! AF is due for me on Sat. I don't have a good feeling about this month, so I am sure she will be here. Keep us posted.
Kathy
May 29th, 2005, 01:09 PM
How late did you O last cycle? I would try and use that as a guide... I really hope you get your BFP!!! If you O'd late than it would have been too early to test when you got your BFN! Which means that it didn't mean anything! I really hope this is your month!
May 29th, 2005, 07:41 PM
magilatuzzi's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to magilatuzzi
Quote:
Originally posted by Mommy2Bee@May 28 2005, 07:49 AM
* sotty about BFN....

its all about timing..the window to get preggy is not that wide....it just happens in its own time

try not to worry so much about it, I even started to think maybe I'll take myself out of the 'trying' mind set and just think of it as* having lots of unprotected sex with my fiance* with no expectations :-)* That way WHEN I do get preggy I wasnt so worried about it

but just pray on it and keep trying, without trying if that makes any sense.

some women just get pregnant easier, faster or what have you than others...
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

that is exactly what i am doing from now on... not thinking,, not checking cm or cp or anything... that is partly why i havent been around as much lately!

DS Drew, 04/94, DS Braden, 10/97, DS Nick, 07/99, DD Danika 07/06, DD Gabriella 11/07,
DSD Rayelle 03/97, DSD Seryna, 06/01
</div>
May 30th, 2005, 01:58 AM
dreaming_of_baby's Avatar cupcake monster
hmmm makes you wonder how the teenage pregnancy rate is so high.

May 30th, 2005, 03:20 AM
Piglet's Avatar Veteran
I'm so sorry about your BFN!! But as some of the girls have said, it 'aint over till AF actually shows! I didn't realise it was going to be this hard either. I think sometimes the more you think about it and TRY to get PG, the more stress you put your body under and it can go all haywire. I hope you get your BFP very soon!! Sending you lots of babydust!!! **************

Clare xx

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search