Just curious...

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 28th, 2005, 07:46 PM
Super Mommy
Who has tattoos, and what are they? How do you feel about them?

We are angels with but one wing, and to fly we must embrace each other
May 28th, 2005, 07:53 PM
Super Mommy
Sorry, I'm board. My DH went down the block to be with his buddy. Left me home alone with the girls (my two dogs). So, I'm just sitting here having a beer, yes a beer, but not to worry I'm only on CD 11. Just enjoying the nice cool breeze coming in from the window...it's gonna rain tonight. Bet I get some good sleep toinght.

We are angels with but one wing, and to fly we must embrace each other
May 28th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Apryl's Avatar Veteran
Actually, I am seriously contemplating a rye and ginger LOL.

I have no tattoos, but if I were to get one, I would get a Celtic Cross on my ankle. I am a freckly redhead and already have enough stuff going on without adding to it LOL.

Very boring ... only have one set of holes in my ears, too.

I was planning on getting my navel pierced this summer, but now I don't know if it is such a good idea.

<center><p style="background:white;"><font face="verdana,arial,sans-serif" size="1" color="black">Alexandra Maradee Autumn</font>
</p></center>

May 29th, 2005, 05:58 AM
Eden's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No tatoos for me...and none on the horizon.
I like to keep it simple.
May 29th, 2005, 07:07 AM
Veteran
Nope, no tattoos here. Just not into them. Now if I were 20 again and had the body, I'd definitely get my belly button pierced! lol

May 29th, 2005, 07:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
No tattoos for me either, but I was very close to getting one when I was in college. I did have my belly button pierced but took it out about 3 years ago. I'm so glad that I did!!

May 29th, 2005, 07:31 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Nope no tatoos for me either. I almost got one in college but chickened out at the last minute.

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
May 29th, 2005, 07:38 AM
carolinagirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
As a matter of fact I have 3 tattoo's. When I got mine I sat long and hard and wouldn't get anything until I was 100% sure of what I wanted and I knew what it would when I saw it. At 24 I got my very first tattoo. A small butterfly on my right ankle. I had it for about a year and then I met my DH. On one of our dates I got my second tattoo. The same butterfly right beside the first only now I had a red, white, and blue butterfly and a pink, purple, and white butterfly. They're very feminine looking to me. I NEVER regreted getting them. Then last year I got a wild hair up my butt and decided I was going to get my tongue pierced. Well turns out I couldn't get that done (vien right thru the center of my tongue) SOOOO, I opted for another tattoo. I got a dragonfly with tribal art on my lower back. That is my FAVORITE out of all three and yesterday was it's 1st 'birthday'

here's a picture of my dragonfly
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tracey_carol...0&.dnm=e4fe.jpg

GOD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference ~ Amen.

My Myspace & Yahoo 360*
May 29th, 2005, 08:13 AM
Super Mommy
I have 3 tattoo's...one on my shoulder (unicorn head), one on my groin (yes groin, to the right of my pubic area) its a rearing unicorn, and one on my right ankle (a tribal bird with the dates that my Mom was born and passed away under it). Plus I have my nose pierced, and one ear pierced 4 times and the other 2 times.

Good things come to those who wait

Low and slow betas (possible blighted ovum)
July 4: BFP - EDD March 9/09
July 7: 538
July 11: 1134
July 14: 1782
u/s July 21 @ 2:15 pm - blighted ovum, d&c to be scheduled
May 29th, 2005, 11:45 AM
kimberellie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I do have a tattoo on the top of my foot. It will be 2 years in July that I go it done. I was supposed to go right out of high school to get it done with my friends, but I was too chicken. I finally got up the nerve 2 years ago. It is in between an dragon fly and a butterfly. SOme people say it looks like a butterfly some say a dragon fly. It is pink,yellow,orange. He did a really good job blending the colours. I am wantting to get another. Not sure when( I ovulate on June 3, so it will jsut depend on if I get pregnant or not) I also want to get my nose peireced. I love how it looks with one of theose little,little diomand ones.
May 29th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Mommma's Avatar Regular
I have one on my ankle. I am going to have it removed with laser surgery though. I don't like it and I am not happy with it. lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search