Hello All!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 7th, 2005, 05:02 PM
monkhester
Nothing much is happening here. DH’s ‘prostate’ infection seems to be getting worst and we were unable to take advantage of ovulation this week. We have another appointment on Monday and we both are becoming increasingly worried.

The wedding is about three weeks off and I am not looking forward to it at all. Oh, how I wish I could skip it! It is a shame to be dreading your wedding day. I wished that I had worried less about other people and had gone to the justice of the peace.

I have a lot of catching up on the board. I was hoping to see a few BFPs. Good luck to everyone who is testing soon.

Welcome to all the new additions to the board!

I love the new icons!!
July 7th, 2005, 05:07 PM
LouLouMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey girl...great to see you. Sorry that you're bummin about the wedding, just try to focus on how happy you and dh will be I'm sorry he is still not well, I will keep you both in my prayers...feel better

Angel~9/12/05~with us for 5 weeks</span></span></span>
July 7th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Super Mommy

Georgia, so nice to see you back. I've been wondering to myself where you have been. Sorry about DH still having his problems, hopefully, there will be some resolution with this next doctor's visit. Missed you! Welcome back!

Good things come to those who wait

Low and slow betas (possible blighted ovum)
July 4: BFP - EDD March 9/09
July 7: 538
July 11: 1134
July 14: 1782
u/s July 21 @ 2:15 pm - blighted ovum, d&c to be scheduled
July 7th, 2005, 07:11 PM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Georgia, I am sorry things are not going well with TTC I hope that you are back at TTC next month and get a BFP!!!

Are you excited about the wedding yet? I know I am .....lol I can't wait to meet you!!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
July 7th, 2005, 07:41 PM
Rylee&#39;sMommy03's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Rylee&#39;sMommy03

I hope everything works out at the doctor's appointment. I hope that your DH feels better soon.
July 7th, 2005, 07:44 PM
marie2001
I am so sorry to hear that DH is still having problems! I hope he can kick the infection once and for all!

I know what you mean about your wedding.... weddings are fun, but they are also stressful. Soon it will all be behind you and you will be happily married with a baby in your arms. I know it will happen-- I can feel it!

Stay positive!
July 7th, 2005, 08:42 PM
DreamChaser's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome back Georgia!!!! We missed you! I am so sorry DH is still not feeling well - you both are in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully when all the stress of the wedding and everything is back to normal you'll be able to get some serious BDing in and get that BFP. Good luck and lots of baby dust!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search