FUN FRIDAY

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 8th, 2005, 05:58 AM
darlajortega's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
what fun things do you have planned for tonight or this weekend?????
July 8th, 2005, 06:03 AM
darlajortega's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
today is dh birthday and tomorrow is dd birthday! yes she was his birthday present!!!!! also my dd made all stars on her softball league, she has a game tomorrow! so we will be doing some celebrating this weekend!!!
July 8th, 2005, 06:04 AM
Rylee'sMommy03's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Rylee'sMommy03
<span style="color:hotpink">We are also seeing what happens with Dennis.
July 8th, 2005, 06:04 AM
sanderson76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to sanderson76
I have no idea what we will be doing. DH works all weekend and both of the girls have gone to the beach with their grandparents, both sets of grandparents. I was telling DH yesterday that we will have no one around us for an entire week.

MY BLOG

July 8th, 2005, 06:08 AM
LaLa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nothing NOthing and Nothing.

We were supposed to have DHs son, but as usual, his sons mother is not going to let him have him. So... we DID have plans, which seemed to have changed.

But thats ok - well probably have a hurricane party anyways

Were in the dead center of the storm path right now. were used to it

Lala

My BBT Chart

DEBT PAY DOWN!!!
Baby Step #1 DONE ($1k in ER savings!)

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/debt/wRzFQue/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
July 8th, 2005, 06:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Dh and I are going to the Chicago area to watch a sprint car race. We watch a lot of sprint car races in the summer. In case you don't know what a sprint car is I will try to include a picture. We got a hotel and are going out to dinner. It's about three hours from our home. I am looking forward to a small road trip and a night away from the house.

http://www.dirtmotorsports.com/sprint/cars...ls.php?CarID=23

Have a great weekend.
Alisha
July 8th, 2005, 06:58 AM
TylerJ1029's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ty's fiance, Lily, is turning 1 (twinkle's DD). We are are going to her party--no crying Christine. And I plan on BDing a few times, haha.

July 8th, 2005, 07:05 AM
toni's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Our anniversary was june 30th. So, we are going to get a sitter for the kids and go out tonight to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary. Oh and bd :-)

July 8th, 2005, 07:07 AM
3xthelove's Avatar Super Mommy
well, when i get home from work today i will be having a long talk with DF about our relationship...(read my post in chit chat it tells all actually TMI) and based on the fact if we leave or stay together I will go from there...

saturday...read above
sunday .....read above

probably a lot of crying and hurt and pain and anger this weekend...not looking forward to it at all.

July 8th, 2005, 07:10 AM
carolinagirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
YARD WORK, YARD WORK, CLEAN HOUSE, LAUNDRY, YARD WORK, and DID I MENTION YARD WORK

We just bought the house we've been renting for the past 3 years. We always said things we'd like to do to the house, but because it wasn't ours at the time we didn't do anything. Well, now it's ours and the sprucing up has begun!! DH wants to dig up bushes, plant plants, paint the shudders, mow the lawn, and trim the tree's back away from the house.

DH says all I have to do it sit in my bikkini and 'supervise' . As if I would dig in the dirt anyways.. might mess up my manicure and pedicure !!!!

*sigh*

I have been slacking in the house work the past 3 weeks. I just haven't had the energy to do anything that needs to be done. I bought some new slip covers for the sofa and love seat. I am going to go back and get the cover for the chair & some matching throw pillows this weekend. Time to get my butt into gear and get things accomplished!!

Hope Y'all Have A Good Weekend

GOD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference ~ Amen.

My Myspace & Yahoo 360*
July 8th, 2005, 07:39 AM
DreamChaser's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tonight we are going to a surprise birthday party for a friend of ours (one of my bridesmaids)

Tomorrow night we are going to a community theatre production of Beauty & the Beast. (I actually saw the broadway version when it was in LA - so this will be the first time I have seen the play before).
July 8th, 2005, 08:20 AM
KitKat
Our town is having a "Taste" this weekend... kind of like the "Taste of Chicago"... but obviously on a much smaller scale.... so much smaller... that we jokingly refer to it as "The wiff of Westmont"

So we will probably head down there. There are some new resteraunts in town that we haven't been to yet... so this will give us an opportunity to sample a little bit of everything.
July 8th, 2005, 08:28 AM
Mega Super Mommy
we don't really have any plans but I am going out with for her 30th bday. We are going to relax. nothing big
July 8th, 2005, 11:22 AM
maof2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to maof2
We wont' be doing much...Getting ready for our trip to Disney next weekend. Will have to clean house,yard work, laundry and of course entertain DS as much as possible

July 8th, 2005, 02:39 PM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well tonight is Friday that is date night for DH and I so I am hoping to throw one more time of BD in there ....lol

I have a birthday party to go to tomorrow.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
July 8th, 2005, 03:52 PM
LouLouMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Bor-ing...that describes my weekend. Dh has gone to play poker, him & guys from work play once a month..kids & I are watching Daddy Day Care, love it Tomorrow we are going to the kids workshop at Home Depot...1st Sat of every month...kids love it, and probably shopping for dh's b-day which is next week

Angel~9/12/05~with us for 5 weeks</span></span></span>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search