I HATE IT WHEN...

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 8th, 2005, 09:11 AM
Lilah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hate it when ______ .

I hate it when each month people tell me "Maybe it just wasn't meant to be this month".
July 8th, 2005, 09:16 AM
DreamChaser's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hate when people asking me "Are you pregnant yet?"

They don't even know we are trying and look at me like I am insane when I tell them it ain't that easy.
July 8th, 2005, 09:21 AM
Ethan&amp;Tuckersmom's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan&amp;Tuckersmom
I hate it when----- People tell me if i should or shouldnt have a baby , i have 2 kids now and want one more and my inlaw s think they should tell me not to have one more ........Hate it , i hate being told what to do by anyone

jen
<center><font face="verdana,arial,sans-serif" size="1" color="black">Ethan David</font>
</center>

<center><font face="verdana,arial,sans-serif" size="1" color="black">Tucker Alexzander</font>
<a href="http://lilypie.com">
July 8th, 2005, 09:23 AM
ashleynwilson's Avatar Veteran
i HATE it when my SO's brothers always think i'm pregnant...Everyone knows we are TTC( ) so if I eat alot, or go to sleep early, have a stomach ache, or dont feel good period they always say "ashleys pregnant!' .....I mean its frustrating enough to watch for EVERY TINY LITTLE symptom..but when they are constantly watching my symptons as well its SOOO ANNOYING!!

TO ALL PG SYMPTOMS!!!!!!!!!!!

ON GETTING A BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO ALL THE JM LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 8th, 2005, 09:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I hate it when people say relax, it will happen when it's suppose to happen. I know but if my cousin had just waited they would have never had their 2 year old son. Sometimes it's better to be proactive. It's not always black and white there's more to it than just bding.
July 8th, 2005, 12:03 PM
3xthelove's Avatar Super Mommy
i hate it when people tell me that me and DF have 2 girls and 2 boys between us..why we want more???

July 8th, 2005, 12:06 PM
Katlynsmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Katlynsmommy Send a message via MSN to Katlynsmommy Send a message via Yahoo to Katlynsmommy
I hate it when people say "these things happen for a reason" and they look at you like u will get over what happend to you!
July 8th, 2005, 12:08 PM
LaLa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh man, This makes me glad we havent told anyone!

Lala...

My BBT Chart

DEBT PAY DOWN!!!
Baby Step #1 DONE ($1k in ER savings!)

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/debt/wRzFQue/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
July 8th, 2005, 12:26 PM
KitKat
I hate it when..... I tell people that I'm still trying to get pregnant and they roll thier eyes and say things like "have you looked into adoption?"
July 8th, 2005, 12:29 PM
JCat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hate it when mil askes me if I'm pg. She's done this nearly everytime I've seen her(even when my mate and I were using bc and she knew it. I'm open and proud I was taking control of that aspect of my life)And that was the first thing she said when my mate told her we were getting married.

July 8th, 2005, 12:40 PM
carolinagirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hate it when DSS doesn't flush the toilet and I go into the bathroom to potty and have clean off the seat and flush before I can even sit down!!!!

That PEEVES me to no end!!

GOD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference ~ Amen.

My Myspace & Yahoo 360*
July 8th, 2005, 12:46 PM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
I hate it when people say that we shouldn't have another so soon.

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
July 8th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Lilah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally posted by LaLa@Jul 8 2005, 03:08 PM

Lala...
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

I have only told two people! One is the person I live with (since it affects her too ) and the other is the person who gave me the sperm.
July 8th, 2005, 01:43 PM
oicyur's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hate it when... I feel so pregnant (with all the symptoms) and AF shows up! Luckily she hasn't shown up thise month yet. Still going strong, 14 days late!

Mom to Keira (6), Garrett (5), Libby (3), and William (8-29-12)
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
- Thomas Jefferson

July 8th, 2005, 01:57 PM
TexMex's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally posted by LaLa@Jul 8 2005, 01:08 PM

Lala...
[/quote]

<span style="colorurple">DITTO TO THAT!!!!!

I am lucky to have friends that aren't nosey at all....some of them know we are trying and some don't, but they know we are making an effort to not make it a conversation so they are very respectful of that I can't imagine having to hear from people every day "are you pregnant yet?" and "Your not pregnant YET?!" That would make me nuts! The only other people that know are our parents and siblings and they have never said anything ridiculous like what you poor guys had to hear! People are so terribly rude sometimes! And they think what they are saying is perfectly fine! </span>
July 8th, 2005, 02:08 PM
DreamChaser's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally posted by LaLa@Jul 8 2005, 12:08 PM

Lala...
[/quote]

Well we haven't told anybody except one couple that we were trying, but that was to shut them up because they kept asking and sometimes it was at the most vulnieable times!

Its because we are newlyweds (married in January) - since they cannot ask me why I am not married anymore, they have to ask me that. LOL
July 8th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hate it when your body wants to play tricks on you and make you think that you are going to get a BFP!!!! And you get a BFN!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
July 8th, 2005, 04:10 PM
LouLouMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hate it when I am talking to dh and maybe he's watching the Yankees or something and I say "what do you think?" and HE HASN'T HEARD ONE WORD I'VE SAID!*&$#%#*!! Oh, I'm sorry, were you talking to me?

Angel~9/12/05~with us for 5 weeks</span></span></span>
July 8th, 2005, 05:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I hate it when DH works late for a co-worker because he feels bad for her because she wants to spend time with her husband but does not feel bad for his wife who wants to spend time with him

I hate it when I am disappointed about a bfn and everyone is like you have plenty of time or why would you expect to to get pg your first try

whew I feel better now!

<div align="center"></div>

July 9th, 2005, 06:54 AM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have another!!!!

I hate it when DH runs his car out of Gas and wants to use my NEW SUV to go get gas for it!!!!!! Did I tell ya next time he is going to walk...lol

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search