Hes Heading my way, Shes already here

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 8th, 2005, 11:58 AM
LaLa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, Dennis is heading STRAIGHT For my home. Look at the storm track, look dead cetner of the path wehre its supposed to make landfall - thats my house! lol.... im not worried though. Its funny b/c you can always tell the long time locals from the newbies and tourists - they freak out!

Were gonna stay - we left for Ivan, and wished we hadnt... If youre even 10 miles in from the coast youre fine. The only problem is tornadoes, and theyre everywhere you go, even if you evacuate. So, were staying put.

In the meanwhile, AF is already here, and My GOD is she making up for lost time! I just want to

Lala...

My BBT Chart

DEBT PAY DOWN!!!
Baby Step #1 DONE ($1k in ER savings!)

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/debt/wRzFQue/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
July 8th, 2005, 12:01 PM
Katlynsmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Katlynsmommy Send a message via MSN to Katlynsmommy Send a message via Yahoo to Katlynsmommy
So sorry about AF! i know that u are upset about it,as far as dennis be careful ok. this is commin from someone who goes thru them with ya! last year i was hit by 3 of them! stay safe sweetie
July 8th, 2005, 12:07 PM
Well hopefully you guys maintain good weather.

YOu know whats gonna suck? Having AF AND no power! ugh. With the heat and humidity the way it is.

and DH thought i was cranky BEFORE!!! lol.

Lala...

My BBT Chart

DEBT PAY DOWN!!!

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/debt/wRzFQue/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
July 8th, 2005, 12:08 PM
TexMex's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Hope you feel better and stay safe
July 8th, 2005, 12:09 PM
DreamChaser's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sorry about AF Stay safe!
July 8th, 2005, 12:14 PM
3xthelove's Avatar Super Mommy

flo and dennis at the same time...man they make a pair dont they??? please stay safe and make sure you have AF supplies...i know that sounds icky but you wouldnt want to be going out in it...also, get you some baby wipes or pre moistened femine wipes incase the power does get zapped....

July 8th, 2005, 12:17 PM
sanderson76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to sanderson76
Sorry about AF and please stay safe during Dennis

MY BLOG

July 8th, 2005, 12:22 PM
Yeah I went and stocked up!!! lol.

and we have plenty of baby wipes. Esp cause even though we almost never lose water, its nice to have them to wipe the sweat off and freshen up Showers are better done outside when we lose power b/c the water is always so freaking cold! lol.

Anyways, were lucky that we have a new grill with a propane burner, so were good to go! It gets hot as hell, but i really dont mind going without power. Builds character i say. Now, DH & DS on the other hand, lol... may kill me before its all over. Me with AF, and no power, and everyone is hot and irritable even with AF< then, phew... its gonna be WWIII!!! lol...

Lala...

My BBT Chart

DEBT PAY DOWN!!!

</a>
July 8th, 2005, 12:30 PM
carolinagirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
LaLa ~ My In-Laws live in Lillian Alabama and they're heading outta there tomorrow. She told me last night that all of Pensacola Florida was evacuated. They still haven't rebuilt their house from last years hurricane. Be safe and I'll be thinking about you and your family!!

GOD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference ~ Amen.

My Myspace & Yahoo 360*
July 8th, 2005, 12:47 PM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Stay safe!!!!

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
July 8th, 2005, 12:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
well I hope the storm doesn't do too much damage. Sorry about af. Hope you get your bfp and af-free 9 month vacation soon.

July 8th, 2005, 01:54 PM
Carolinagirl - Were barely east of Pensacola and yep theyre evacuating all the coastal areas esp those south of Hwy 98. Theyve evacuated all of destin and the island as well.

Were staying put b/c were north of the highway... ill keep you guys posted

Were gonna go see a movie tonight since the town is half deserted and the theater is still open!

Lala...

My BBT Chart

DEBT PAY DOWN!!!

</a>
July 8th, 2005, 02:33 PM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG I am so sorry that AF is there but I HATE that you are in the middle of this!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search