I am so frustrated,angry.....

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 17th, 2005, 10:07 AM
Veteran
Had a D&C July 5th , got my period 23 days after...lucky I guess..I am assuming I never released an egg cause I was BD alot. So I went and bought OPK..
Ok.....I use OPK this month I got my surge did eveything I was suppose to do.....I am now 7-9 DPO I have no systoms...I have started to check my temps each morning I have heard if your temp is up for conservative days you could be pregnant? Is this true????....I had a few cramps lately and twingles in my breasts but nothing the past day or two my breasts are far from sore...is it too early? my period if it comes on 28 days is due August 24th maybe it is too early...I am so wanting to be pregnant to the point it is consuming me...I want this so bad..... I am sad and angry I just want to be pregnant...CAN ANYONE SHARE ANY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES WITH ME!!!!SHOULD I RULE THIS OUT (being pregnant)

THANKS GUYS!!!!
August 17th, 2005, 10:20 AM
diane66
i'm sorry! i know how frustrating it is...
its probably too early to see symptoms, some women do, some don't have any at all this soon...I can't help you with the temping because I don't temp...
I am about 5-7 dpo and cramping already like AF is on her way, just like last month..Last month I thought I had all these 'symptoms' and AF came.
So, that doesn't mean because you're not feeling anything that you aren't PG..
GOOD LUCK!
August 17th, 2005, 10:21 AM
DreamChaser's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes it is true that if your temps are up it is a sign of pregnancy, but it is 18 days of higher temps (above the coverline established by your temps before you O'd) - so at 7 to 9 DPO it is too early to tell by you temps because at this point you should have higher temps wether you are pregnant or not.

Basically when you temp you can tell when you O'd by seeing a thermal shift upward of your temperatures from before you O'd. This is because you body is now producing progesterone which elevates your temperatures. If you are pregnant, then progesterone continues to be produced, so you temps will stay up - some women even experience a second shift in tempertures after implantion (but not all). If you are not pregnant, then you will most likely start to see you temperatures go downward in the few days before AF is due to come. You can click on my ticker below to see my charts so you can see what I mean about thermal shifts.

It is still early - so don't give up hope yet. If you BD around the right time your chances are good. Good luck - I hope you get a BFP soon!
August 17th, 2005, 10:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Waiting sucks doesn't it? With my pregnancy, I didn't start having symptoms until I was about 5 weeks. I never felt sick or sore boobs or anything until well after we had confirmed the pregnancy. So, don't focus on that too much, some women never get symptoms.
Also just because you BD'd when you O'd doesn't necessarily guarantee that you will get pregnant. Just ask many of the women on this board.
Sorry I don't know anything about the temping stuff, I've never done it. But I really hope that you get a BFP this month. I completely understand your situation. I had a D&C at the same time as you and I want nothing more than to be pregnant again and I'm just now starting my 2ww. Just think, in a few days you can test!

"Nothing in this world worth having is easy"
August 17th, 2005, 10:28 AM
Veteran
Dreamchaser, got a quick question..My temp has been at 98 F for the past two morning and during the day 98.6...... I know you are suppose to temp in morning...Is 98 high or average? Sorry I am sooo new at this!!!
August 17th, 2005, 10:37 AM
DreamChaser's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would say that is a pretty normal post O temperature. It really isn't so much what the temperature is, it is the shift above your pre-O temps that matters. Some women have very low pre-O temps, so their post O temps are lower, but a thermal shift is still there (and of course some have higher pre-O temps and higher post -O temps). In general though, most pre-O temps are in the 97.0 to 97.6 range and the most post-O temps are 97.7 upward. But that is in general and other factors may affect your temperature as well (such how warm/cool your room is for example).

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search