ok so answer to the unknown from yesterday!

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 24th, 2007, 10:56 AM
Regular
YESTERDAY!!!!

ok so i am 3 days late and (ovulated like 3weeks ago) i thought i would just take a OPT just to see what happened...and it came up with two lines... they wernt like super clear but i asked a friend and she said yeah there are two lines! buuutt i allready ov this month could those lines show up when you are pregnant too? FEED BACK PLLEASE!!! if so im going right now to get a test!

TODAY!!!!

ok so i was supposed to have my period on the 20th of this month (makes me 4 days late) (i OV 3 weeks ago) but i took a test this morning and it was ........ A BFN!!!! im sad for now... i just dont get how i took the OPT's and they said i was ovulating and yet i allready ovulated this month??? and nooo period... thats never happened before.... so i think i im over this whole thing for now... a little less hope now then before... i think i will just be reading all of your wonderful messages for a bit... untill this AF comes if it ever does... thanks for all of your love and support...
August 24th, 2007, 11:01 AM
PuzzledAngel's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to PuzzledAngel

<span style="color:#993399"><div align="left">~TTC #2........(on month 35)
~(PCOS, Hypothyroidism, Insullin Resistant)
~Currently taking 2000mg Metformin
~3000mg evening primrose oil
~200mg Clomid
~10,000UI Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (injection)
~Synthroid</div>
August 24th, 2007, 11:16 AM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
Some women will always have a second line on a OPK because they always have some LH in their system. With your period being late is does sound good though. I'd wait a few days and retest.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
August 24th, 2007, 11:19 AM
Platinum Supermommy

August 24th, 2007, 12:04 PM
KimsBlessedWith#5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

*Thank you Tasha-Mae for my beautiful siggy*

August 24th, 2007, 01:30 PM
~Jess~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Are you charting? If not, what makes you so sure that you o'd 3 weeks ago. It is possible that something happened to delay your ovulation and you're ovulating now. It's also possible that you are pregnant but that it's just too early for a pregnancy test to reflect it.

August 24th, 2007, 02:02 PM
Regular
Quote:
Are you charting? If not, what makes you so sure that you o'd 3 weeks ago. It is possible that something happened to delay your ovulation and you're ovulating now. It's also possible that you are pregnant but that it's just too early for a pregnancy test to reflect it.[/b]
well i have kinda charting i have the clear blue OPT's and i do it from the 14-21st day after my AF ....... (it was like 2 1/2 weeks ago that i was ov on the 15th day) so i thought i had maybe missed my time i was ovulating but the OPT's had two bright blue lines on that 15th day sooo i just kept doing it each day just to see and every day the line started to fade will it wasnt visable anymore as the days went on... i then thought i was going to start my AF because of light cramping a week later which would havebeen the 17th .... but it never did come and my AF was due on the 20th of this month but still nothing and i took one of my last OPT just to see what would happen and it came up again with two bright blue lines... so i dont know my body is playing tricks on me and still no AF and no real feelings of pregnacy... does that make anysence? i hope so?

I CANT THANK YOU GIRLS ENOUGH FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT!!!!!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search