We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Welcome to Week 4 of the TTC Chat Challenge! This week wraps up this months Chat Challenge and points will be tallied and the member with the most points will win a $25 gift certificate. The quiz is all about 80's trivia, so put your thinking caps on and do your best. The following quiz rules are as follows...
1. You cannot use the internet to find answers
2. Must be present in TTC Chat Tuesday night in order to claim prize
3. Must PM answers to carolinagirl or CAMommy2B DO NOT respond in this thread
simply copy & paste the questions and make your answer in BOLD
What was the name of Richard Gere's character in the movie 'An Office and A Gentlemen'?
A. Morgan Fields B. Zack Mayo
C. Pete Mitchell
D. Phillip Morris
TTC Chat Challenge Quiz Week 4
Questions ~ Each worth 2 points each
1. What color is Oscar the Grouch on Sesame Street?
2. Who sang ‘Can’t Touch This’?
A. Mc Hammer
B. Bobby Brown
C. Will Smith
D. Boy George
3. Name the fury Alien from planet Melmac.
4. Who played Zack on the TV show Saved by the bell?
A. Ricky Schroeder
B. Mario Lopez
C. Mark-Paul Gosselaar
D. Dustin Diamond
5. Which one of the following was not a member of New Kids on the Block?
6.Wearing tight jeans with leg warmers & high top tennis shoes was not an 80’s fad?
7. What year did the movie The Goonies come out?
8. Which character coined the phrase “WHOA” on the TV show Blossom?
9. Who sings the theme to Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?
A. Marky Mark
B. Vanilla Ice
C. Will Smith
D. Bobby Brown
10. What 80’s hair band sang “Every rose has its thorn”?
B. Tears for Fears
C. Motley Crue
11. Finish this quote “I feel the need, the need for _________”?
A. A vacation
D. A drink
12. What was the name of Kevin’s best friend on the TV show The Wonder Years?
13. Gopher was the bartender on the TV show The Love Boat?
14. Name the cat from the cartoon The Smurfs?
15. What was Maggie Seaver’s maiden name on Growing Pains?
16. Ted Danson played what character on the TV show Cheers?
17. Who sang the lyrics “You’re about as easy as a nuclear war, is there something I should know”?
A. Culture Club
B. Duran Duran
18. What was the name of the Budweiser dog?
C. Spuds McKenzie
D. Dudley Dooright
19. What year did the space shuttle Challenger explode?
20. In the movie The Breakfast Club what did Alley Sheedy’s character make a sandwich out of?
A. Pop Rocks & Fruit Loops
B. Pixie Stix & Captain Crunch
C. Fruity Pebbles & Sugar
D. Peanut Butter & Jelly
21. In the movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High what did Sean Penn’s character have delivered to his class?
A. Chinese Food
B. Sub Sandwich
D. None of the above (he cut class)
22. What pop singer starred in the movie Desperately Seeking Susan?
23. Can you spot the MTV video jockey that was not one of the originals?
A. Mark Goodman
B. J.J. Jackson
C. Alan Hunter
D. "Downtown" Julie Brown
E. Martha Quinn
24. On the TV show The Brady Bunch what was the name of Jan’s make believe boyfriend?
A. Fred Sanford
B. George Glass
C. Steve Stone
D. Clark Kent
25. What was the name of Jack Tripper’s best friend on Three’s Company?
Bonus Questions ~ Each worth 10 points
On ‘You Can’t Do That On Television’ what two things dropped out of the sky onto the actor’s heads & what had to be said in order to activate it?
What TV show’s theme began ‘Believe it or not I’m walking on air…’?
What was the name of the dog on the TV show ‘Full House’?
GOD, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference ~ Amen.