Fertility Friend

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 13th, 2005, 12:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Okay, I have a basal body temperature from my last ttc efforts so I have been thinking if things don't work this month I will start charting. I chart the first day of AF and Oing, but I haven't been doing my temps yet. I am thinking if AF shows I will use Fertility Friend. What is your oppinion of it? Is it easy to use? Does it really help you know when you will O or just when it has happened? As of now my body has stayed on the same O cycle for months so I am not sure if I am still on the same schedule. Dh works a lot and is in school and with DD we don't get many bding chances these days. Just so busy, so it is a big deal for me to know when I O. Anway, if anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Mommy to 6 year old Emily and 3 year old Lindsey!

September 13th, 2005, 12:48 PM
sanderson76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to sanderson76
I use fertility friend and love it. It has helped me to understand my body better.

MY BLOG

September 13th, 2005, 12:48 PM
babypaid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to babypaid Send a message via MSN to babypaid
hi just wanted to respond and let cha know that i started using fertility friend this cycle and i love it. it's nice to see your chart, instead of trying to figure it out yourself. i haven't o'd yet, but looking forward to it. good luck!!!

September 13th, 2005, 12:49 PM
Jacquie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
FF is a great site, lots of info and it's way better than charting on paper. I also use Ovusoft, I feel it gives me more information, and I like the format better. I have been using Ovusoft for 5 months, and rely more on its forecasting than FF's (FF has moved O dates on me which I find confusing). FF is free and Ovusoft is ~$40. I started using FF after joining JM so that I can provide a link to my chart for others to see when I need advice.
TTC #1:
5/20/05:
5/27/05:
5/28/05: miscarriage
08/27/05:
08/30/05: miscarriage
01/15/05: misdiagnosed with PCOS
08/29/06: first appt at fertility clinic (was already pregnant with dd and didn't know it)
08/31/06:
05/16/07: DD was born

TTC #2:
11/13/09: let's try again!
03/10/10: tests with new OB - everything totally normal for DH and I, no indication of pcos; officially diagnosed with "Unexplained Infertility"
04/21/10 - 10/13/10: 7 unsuccessful rounds of clomid with OB
11/13/10 - 14/23/11: 3 unsuccessful IUI's with clomid at fertility clinic
07/27/11: ER for IVF - retrieved 27; 17 were mature enough to fertilize; all 17 fertilized; 11 made it to day 3 embryos; 6 made it to day 6 blasts. Transferred 1, froze 5.
08/08/11: positive hpt!
08/13/11 - 08/20/11: positive blood test (186), but cramping and bleeding. 2 days later, blood at 275; 2 days later, blood at 21. Inevitable miscarriage.
10/13/11: start suprefact for first FET
September 13th, 2005, 01:11 PM
LaLa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Jacquie always beats me to the punch! lol.

Ditto what she said.

Temping will tell you when you HAVE o'd... but you cant really tell when youre GOING to O. You CAN tell when youre about to O by your cervical fluid though, and you should note that on your chart as well

I like fertility friend, but i too prefer Ovusoft For basically the same reasons, plus for some reason the chart looks nicer.

Lala...

My BBT Chart

DEBT PAY DOWN!!!
Baby Step #1 DONE ($1k in ER savings!)

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/debt/wRzFQue/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>
September 13th, 2005, 01:17 PM
marie2001
I like FF a lot too. This is only my second cycle using it, but I do think it helps.

Good luck!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search