Another day, another Wait

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 13th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Regular
Mentally I am pretty tired. I have many things that could mean I am pregnant but they could mean other things. The cramping is about the only thing I dont think I can talk myself into, I cramp off and on for 3 days now pretty steady. Last week I felt little cramping, very faint.

I was thinking though, my hubby and I, 2 and a half weeks ago did it like rabbits. I wanted it all the time which isnt really like me. So for a solid week we did it at least once a day.

I have to wonder if that was a good week and I did get pregnant.
All I want is to know already, not being regular I never really know when I should test. I am becoming so tired thinking about this but I cant seem to stop.

My hubby gets in town tonight but untill then I would love some posts from you sweeties so I dont feel so lonely, which I do right now
September 13th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Katlynsmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Katlynsmommy Send a message via MSN to Katlynsmommy Send a message via Yahoo to Katlynsmommy
DO U KNOW WHERE U ARE ON YOUR CYCLE HON? WHEN IS AF SUPPOSED TO SHOW UP?
September 13th, 2005, 07:52 PM
Regular
Quote:
Originally posted by Katlynsmommy@Sep 13 2005, 08:33 PM
DO U KNOW WHERE U ARE ON YOUR CYCLE HON? WHEN IS AF SUPPOSED TO SHOW UP?
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

here is why this is hard......actuallyn a year ago I would start around the 1 st of the month, then my monthy was late last year and started at the end and kept coming at the end of the month.

My cycle totally changed which time of the month to come on. It has been close to a year now. I start about the 20-23rd of the month but I dont have a set day because I dont know how to keep up with them.

Never though do I cramp so much as I have. But I also want to be pregnant so I keep thinking i am bringing these signs on by my mind
September 13th, 2005, 07:55 PM
Regular
wanted to make myself clear, it was almost a year ago when my cycles changed. I was about to get married which happened in October last year to my forever husband.

Humm, so actually, yes it has been a whole year since my menstral changed what time of the month it comes on.

So to recap, untill a year ago I would start at the beginnign of the month and now it is at the end of the month, not too confusing huh

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search