Opinions Please on Charting

Forum: Trying to Conceive

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 17th, 2007, 01:26 PM
Sweetpea79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was wondering should I continue to chart through this DRY spell. I suppose I am not PG as all my HPT were BFNs. And AF is no where to be seen (big shocker) my appt is Wednesday and who knows what it will take to bring AF on. No meds have really worked so far. So...my question is should I continue to chart and temp while I am waiting on her or not bother?
Jan 12 failed IVF
10.30 FET (1) 5BB frostie who was hatching
11.3 - BFP 4dp5dt (9dpo)
11.5 beta 42 6dp5dt (11dpo)
11.7 beta 129 8dp5dt (13dpo)

November 17th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I don't see what it is hurting. I chart all through my cycle so that I am in the habit..

November 17th, 2007, 02:22 PM
*~Becca~*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I too am waiting on a very late AF and I am temping even though it seems pointless, I have had multiple BFN's so I know I am not pg, I am worried that I will have take something to bring my period on as well. Ever since I went of the pill in July I have been unable to get my period on my own, I had to take provera for 10 days to get AF, and it caused me to have major mood swings, my husband said if I ever have to take it again that he is going to go on vacation til I am done taking it...lol

I don't understand why my body is doing this I feel like it is betraying me, I just saw my 14 month old neice yesterday and as much as I love her it made me depressed cause I want a baby soo badly and my son was soo sweet with her loving and protecting her. He asked me today when he is getting a baby brother or sister of his own...*big sigh* I had to tell him I don't know and that we are trying...he doesn't understand but at least he knows that we want a baby too.

November 17th, 2007, 02:39 PM
lucidity03's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Personally, I'd do it anyway. (Unless you mind doing it for some reason.)

I know that if I quit doing it during some dry spell, I'd want to go back to my temps for whatever reason and regret not having them.

Good luck with everything. It sounds like a lot of us here are having problems with getting regular AFs / and going off bcp

(My family keeps yelling at me because all I say these days is, 'my body hates me'. I still think it does even if they argue it.)
November 17th, 2007, 02:43 PM
Lady Moonlight's Avatar Freddy and Sammy's Mommy
I say keep temping/charting. Maybe it'll help you feel slightly in control of the situation. And you can obsess over every drop and rise.

Good luck Amanda. I hope something gives soon.

November 17th, 2007, 02:56 PM
tyggrlili25's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to tyggrlili25 Send a message via Yahoo to tyggrlili25
I say keep charting too..keeps you in the habit and when you see the doctor you will have a complete chart.:-)

Girls I feel ya..seems like my body had betrayed me too..seems like that anyway...it seems like
the second the words "Lets try to have a baby" you bodyr is all like Oooohh no you dont!! I wont let you!!mauahaha:-/
which is weird cause isnt the whole reason woman HAVE reproduction organs is so that we CAN have babies? Ugh:-/

November 17th, 2007, 03:45 PM
Sweetpea79's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
thanks I don't mind doing it at all. I want to change my time I temp although. Can I do that now since I am not really in the middle of anything. Should I keep on with the same chart I have now and keep adding to it or start another?
Jan 12 failed IVF
10.30 FET (1) 5BB frostie who was hatching
11.3 - BFP 4dp5dt (9dpo)
11.5 beta 42 6dp5dt (11dpo)
11.7 beta 129 8dp5dt (13dpo)

November 17th, 2007, 04:00 PM
BeachBaby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't know, girl, but good luck with whatever you decide! And good luck on Wednesday!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search